This article will list the 10 best crypto futures exchanges in the UK and their features, method of payment, pros, and cons.
Crypto futures are contracts between two investors that bet on a crypto’s future price. Crypto futures allow investors to speculate on cryptos’ future prices and gain exposure to select cryptos without purchasing them.
List of 10 Best Crypto Futures Exchanges in the UK
Here is the list of the best crypto futures exchanges in the UK:
If you are searching for a high-performance crypto exchange with cheap fees, Binance is better. It is the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by daily spot trading volume and is available to investors in most jurisdictions, including the United Kingdom.
- The exchange has an instant “Buy and Sell” cryptocurrency option.
- It has a Visa card for spending and converting crypto.
- Peer-to-peer trading platform.
- An OTC desk for institutional traders.
- This exchange provides educational content for new users via Binance Academy.
- A range of trading interfaces that matches the user’s experience.
- The exchange lists many cryptos and adds new, widely in-demand assets.
- The exchange offers high liquidity across all trading pairs.
- It has a responsive customer service desk.
- Investors enjoy a discount on trading fees when using Binance Coin (BNB).
- This exchange is loosely regulated and may come under the regulatory spotlight in the future.
- The exchange has occasionally listed cryptocurrency tokens that turned out to be apparent scams.
Binance-supported method of payment includes Bank transfers via P2P trading, Faster Payments, Debit Cards (Visa and Mastercard), and Third-party gateways (Banxa, Simplex).
2. BC Bitcoin
BC Bitcoin is a United Kingdom-based exchange and cryptocurrency broker specializing in various cryptos. If you search for a trusted broker, you can choose this professional and fast service.
- Easy trading.
- This platform swaps coins.
- Support for EUR and GBP.
- Purchase crypto with Bank Cards.
- Mobile crypto investment app.
- This exchange is reliable and one of the oldest UK-based crypto exchanges.
- The transaction flow is easier for first-time users.
- The platform has responsive customer service.
- Transactions are settled quickly after the payment goes through.
- Customers must create an external wallet to buy cryptocurrency with BC Bitcoin.
- The exchange offers a limited number of cryptos for direct purchase.
BC Bitcoin-supported payment method includes Faster Payments, SEPA Transfers, and Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard).
Exmo is the ideal cryptocurrency-trading platform because of its easy-to-use and sleek trading interface. It is suitable for experienced traders and new users and offers access to several fiat currencies aside from EUR and GBP.
- The platform has a quick “Exchange” feature for swapping coins.
- The exchange has native support for trading Bitcoin for GBP and EUR.
- The exchange supports a variety of large-cap altcoins across its 195 pairs.
- The platform has a high-performance mobile app available on iOS and Android.
- The exchange is relatively reliable and has been around since 2013.
- An ideal exchange for new traders looking to hone their skills.
- A wide range of fiat deposit options is available to UK users.
- Customers can vote to have their favorite crypto listed on the exchange.
- Fees are relatively lower and transparent compared to other crypto trading platforms.
- The platform lacks sufficient liquidity across some of its trading pairs.
- This platform has no LiveChat option on the website to get quick help.
EXMO-supported method of payment includes Chaps, SEPA, Debit Cards (Visa and Mastercard), Faster Payments, Bacs, Payeer, and Advcash.
Coinmama is a crypto exchange that launched in 2013. This exchange boasts over two million customers and is available to users in over 188 countries, including the UK.
- An easy interface for buying and selling cryptocurrency.
- Instant delivery of purchased cryptocurrency for Debit card purchases.
- A virtual debit card for spending cryptocurrency.
- High-spending limits on cryptocurrency purchases.
- Support for most large-cap cryptos.
- The verification process is easy and quick to complete.
- You can purchase cryptocurrency using many fiat options.
- This exchange has a LiveChat option and a solid support team.
- The platform has strict security standards to protect its customers.
- This exchange allows users to take custody of their cryptocurrency and does not offer on-exchange wallets.
- Customers must set up an external wallet before buying cryptocurrency on Coinmama.
- Coinmama charges commissions that are higher than competitors.
Coinmama supported m, method of payment include Apply Pay, Bank Transfer, Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), SWIFT, SEPA.
Swapzone is a non-custodial crypto exchange platform aggregator that allows going through different exchanges, swapping crypto, and comparing exchange rates using one interface.
This exchange searches for available offers and sorts them out by real-time speed, rates, and ratings to help users make the most profitable instant swap.
- Progressive, handy, and transparent
- Deals on this exchange are made directly from partner exchanges; no registration is required
- 24/7 live chat support and email.
- Exchange rates received from service providers are different.
- Coins can only be listed on the exchange if listed on the partners’ services.
Swapzone-supported method of payment is cryptocurrency.
BitPanda mainly catered to the European market, including United Kingdom users. They offer a wide range of services that makes the exchange a one-stop shop for accessing the cryptocurrency market.
- It has multiple fiat deposit options
- A cryptocurrency index for investing in a basket of cryptos via a single channel.
- Savings products for earning interest on your cryptocurrency assets.
- A feature-packed trading interface for professional users.
- Availability of educational resources for new investors.
- This exchange has a mobile app available on Android and iOS.
- This exchange is reliable, fast, and easy for new users.
- The exchange implements the latest security standards to protect customers and has no reported history of security breaches.
- It has a responsive customer service team and an active community.
- Investors can also invest in precious metals such as Silver and Gold.
- Bitpanda has no LiveChat option on the website.
Bitpanda-supported methods of payment include Skrill, Debit Cards (Visa and Mastercard), Bank Transfer, Netteller, and Sofort.
If you love altcoins and want a platform that lists some of them, then YoBit is the exchange you are looking for. According to CoinMarketCap, This exchange has over 300 trading pairs and up to $45 million in daily trading volume.
- A straightforward and unsophisticated trading interface with user balances ready visible.
- This platform supports a wide range of altcoins.
- . It offers free coins to new customers.
- This platform is a one-stop shop for altcoin lovers and has been around since 2014.
- This exchange has a highly responsive customer support team, including a Telegram community.
- The registration process for this exchange is fast and easy.
- No strict KYC is required for onboarding customers on this platform.
- It offers free coins to new customers.
- This platform lists high-risk projects.
- It has highly illiquid order books with wide spreads.
Yobit-supported payment methods include AdvCash, Payeer, Perfect Money, and Debit cards (Visa and Mastercard).
8. the CoinJar UK
CoinJar is a local crypto exchange that serves the United Kingdom and European markets. The platform is user-friendly, colorful, and ideal for all users.
- Coinjar converts cryptocurrency.
- . Direct withdrawals and deposits to and from UK bank accounts.
- . Available on mobile and web.
- Supports BTC and a range of large-cap altcoins.
- A platform for professional traders.
- Coinjar is a trusted and reliable crypto exchange with no hacking history.
- The platform’s interface is easy to navigate for new users.
- Coinjar rarely suffers downtimes.
- Coinjar fees are transparent and low compared to competitors.
- . Withdrawal of crypto to external wallets does not attract an extra fee.
- This platform has a highly responsive customer support team.
- Coinjar supports a limited number of cryptos.
- Coinjar doesn’t support card purchases.
It’s supported mothed of payment include Bank Transfer and Faster Payments.
Coinbase is one of the most popular crypto exchanges globally with over 30 million users and offers its services to the European audience. It is based in San Francisco, United States.
- Native support for EUR and GBP deposits.
- Credit and Debit card purchases.
- It has insurance coverage for deposited cryptocurrency assets.
- It has staking options for popular proof-of-stake coins.
- This platform has high-security standards for client assets and platform storage.
- The interface is sleek and easy to navigate for even newcomers.
- This platform boasts high liquidity across all listed trading assets and pairs.
- It has multiple security options to secure user assets.
- It supports the purchase of cryptocurrency using 3D-secured credit cards.
- This platform allows users to earn free cryptocurrency by learning about new projects.
- This platform usually suffers a downtime when there’s significant BTC price action.
- It supports a limited number of cryptos.
- It also shares user data with tax authorities.
Its supported payment methods include credit and debit cards, SWIFT, SEPA, bank transfer, Faster Payments, and Cryptocurrencies.
This platform is primarily designed for professional traders and was launched in 2014 in the United States.
- Strong security features for securing client assets.
- Solid liquidity across listed trading pairs.
- Leveraged tokens are tracking the price of several large-cap altcoins.
- Bittrex supports most of the widely traded cryptos on the market.
- Bittrex has a mobile app for on-the-go traders.
- This platform is a reliable and trusted cryptocurrency exchange for European customers.
- New customers receive $15 worth of Credits that can be used to offset trading fees.
- This platform has a reliable customer support system.
- Native support for EUR withdrawals and deposits.
- This doesn’t support card deposits.
- Bittrex isn’t suited to retail investors.
Bittrex-supported methods of payment include Bank transfers and Cryptocurrencies.
United Kingdom investors of all shapes and sizes now have access to various cryptocurrency exchanges. This means that from the comfort of your home, you can trade digital assets at the click of a button. I hope you find this article helpful, and please share with it friends and loved ones.
Watch the video below to know the best crypto futures exchanges in the UK:
- BusinessSeptember 21, 2023How to Brainstorm for New Business Ideas in 2023
- LoansSeptember 13, 2023How to get a 3-year Fixed Home Loan Rate in Australia
- Personal FinanceSeptember 11, 2023How to Apply for a tax file Number In Australia 2023
- LoansSeptember 8, 2023How to Calculate Loan Repayment And Interest