Are you looking for a place to buy Bitcoin in Texas? Search no more; This article will list the best crypto exchange to purchase bitcoin in Texas alongside its features, pros and cons. Firstly, let us look at what we mean by “crypto exchange.”
A crypto exchange is a platform on which you can sell and buy cryptocurrency. You can use crypto exchanges to trade one cryptocurrency for another, e.g. converting Litecoin to Bitcoin, or buy cryptocurrency using regular currency, like U.S.D. Exchanges reflect the current market prices of the cryptos they offer
List of 10 Best Exchanges to Buy Bitcoin in Texas
Below is a list of our top exchanges where you can buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in Texas.
Coinbase is one of the world’s largest BTC brokers. They represent a fast and easy way for new users to purchase bitcoins.
Coinbase supports customers in over 32 countries, including Europe, the United States, Singapore, the U.K., and Canada. Customers in the countries mentioned above can purchase bitcoins by bank transfer, debit card, SEPA transfer, etc.
- It offers a secure way to trade and invest in cryptos.
- It supports dozens of cryptocurrencies, including Ethereum and Bitcoin.
- Coinbase features a beginner-friendly interface.
- High liquidity and buying limits
- An easy way for beginners to get bitcoins
- “Instant Buy” option available.
- Purchases made with bank transfer can delay up to 5 to 6 days to complete
- Coinbase platform may track how and where you spend your bitcoins
2. Coinbase Pro
Coinbase Pro is one of the largest BTC exchanges in the U.S. Users can fund their accounts via SEPA, bank transfer or bank wire. Coinbase Pro offers reasonable prices and low fees, but its confusing user interface may prove difficult to navigate.
- Multiple ways to place an order
- It is a professional trading interface.
- It is advanced in charting and analysis
- It has two-factor authentication.
- It has cold storage.
- Advanced trading options and charting
- Multiple ways to trade
- User interface is confusing for beginners.
- It has no control over private keys
- Its trading fees are high.
Gemini is a New York-based Bitcoin(BTC) exchange open to US, Canada, UK, Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore, and South Korea residents. Deposits can be made via SEPA, wire transfer or A.C.H. transfer.
- Transparent website
- You can make use of your digital wallet
- Offers minimum trading fee
- This platform is trustworthy.
- It is a regulated exchange
- Instant deposit lets you buy cryptos quickly
- Confusing to beginners
- Not yet available in all United States
- Low customer service
4. Bitcoin I.R.A.
Bitcoin I.R.A. offers a tax-advantaged way to invest in BTC and ETHER using your 401k or other retirement savings. Bitcoin I.R.A. is a United States licensed I.R.A. custodian, so you know your cryptocurrency or Bitcoin I.R.A. fully complies with the Federal Government.
- It doesn’t charge any transaction fees on trades
- It allows users to invest in a variety of alternative assets
- Tax-deferred or tax-free savings
- No penalties for transferring account
- The account is easy to set up
- You cannot have custody of the Bitcoin yourself
- Rise is relatively high due to volatility
- It is complex
Coinmama is a platform that allows customers in almost every country to buy BTC(bitcoin). Depending on the value, they charge a 4.9%-5.9% fee on each purchase. This platform in Europe can also purchase BTC(bitcoins) with SEPA transfer for a lower fee.
- Extremely high fees
- Supported cryptos are limited
- 10 assets available to buy
- Available in almost all countries
- Limits for buying bitcoins are high.
- Reliable and trusted.
- Platform is easy to navigate.
Differs payment method
- Relatively high trading fee
- Limited cryptocurrency selection
- Only bitcoin can be sold on this platform
6. Swan Bitcoin
Swan Bitcoin is a dollar-cost averaging BTC exchange where customers can set up recurring BTC purchases to be drafted from their credit card or bank account every week or month.
- It allows users to exchange, store and buy only bitcoin.
- Only U.S. Dollars are accepted for purchasing bitcoin
- It is easy to set up
- Automated dollar-cost averaging
- The trading fee is low
- First purchase takes time
- Hard to sell on the platform
7. Bitcoin A.T.M.
You can use the Bitcoin A.T.M. map to buy BTC with cash. Bitcoin A.T.M.s is a quicker and easier way to buy bitcoins, and they are also private. However, privacy and convenience come with a price; most Bitcoins A.T.M.s have 5-10% fees.
- Allows you to purchase bitcoin and send it directly into a bitcoin wallet of your choice
- Easy way to buy bitcoin
- Bitcoin A.T.M. map makes it easier to find a Bitcoin A.T.M. near you
- Bitcoin A.T.M.s often have 6-10% fees per purchase
CEX.IO is a multifunctional crypto exchange trusted by millions of users worldwide and allows users to buy BTC with a debit card or credit card seamlessly.
It boasts multiple payment options (SEPA, A.C.H., SWIFT, Faster Payments), 24/7 customer support and proven platform stability. It accepts deposits in GBP, USD, E.U.R., and RUB.
- A regulated crypto exchange that supports both fiat and cryptocurrencies.
- Allows the purchase of bitcoin instantly with a credit card
- Supported globally
- Low trading fees
- Simple card purchases
- Easy user interface
- The verification procedure requires personal information
- Verification takes too long
OkCoin is one of the world’s leading digital asset exchanges that provides attractive value for customers with transparency, exceptional security and professionalism.
This platform is globally licensed with offices in Malta, San Francisco, Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, and Korea. It accepts deposits in E.U.R., USD, and S.G.D.
- Has high liquidity
- It has an advanced trading platform
- Simple and convenient functionality for selling and buying cryptos
- Offers excellent customer service
- It provides advanced trading tools
- The trading fee is low
- Tight verification
Paybis is a digital crypto exchange specialising in reliable and fast transactions while providing different payment options.
It accepts E.U.R., CAD, USD, GBP, and J.P.Y deposits.
- Cryptocurrencies purchases are automatically remitted to customers’ wallet addresses provided at the time of purchase
- A simple platform to sell bitcoin and purchase supported crypto with fiat money
- Multiple payment options
- High purchasing limits
- Differs way of payment options
- User-friendly interface
- Supported globally
- A 24/7 Multilingual customer service
- Bank transfers can take 1 to 4 days to complete
- Fees are above-average.
A crypto exchange is a platform on which you can sell and buy a cryptocurrency, and I have listed above the 10 crypto best exchanges to buy your Bitcoin in Texas alongside its features, pros and cons. Please share this post with your friends and loves; you never know who might need it.
Watch the video below to know the best exchanges to buy Bitcoin in Texas: