This article will discuss 10 of the best crypto futures trading platforms in France. A crypto trading platform is a platform that enables traders and investors to trade on multiple options, including futures trading.
List of 10 Best Crypto Futures Trading Platforms in France
Here is the list of the 10 best crypto futures trading platforms in France:
Binance is the most used and effective trading platform that many traders and investors can utilize for their trading activities.
Pros of Binance
- Transactions on the platform are swift.
- The platform offers lower fees to users.
- The platform supports an increasing amount of crypto assets.
Cons of Binance
- The platform’s customer support service is limited.
- U.S users have limited options using the platform.
- There are multiple issues with account verification.
- There are no deposit fees but a trading fee of 0.1% with an Instant Buy/Sell fee of 0.5%.
CRYPTO TRADING BOT: CLICK HERE TO AUTOMATE YOUR CRYPTO TRADING NOW!
BitPanda is the topmost recognized trading platform that crypto traders can safely use for their trading activities.
Pros of BitPanda
- The platform offers users multiple methods of deposit and withdrawal.
- The platform allows for trading on diverse financial assets.
- The platform provides users with many educational resources.
Cons of BitPanda
- The platform’s fees are very high.
- There is no insurance on the platform.
- Users are not allowed to stake on the platform.
- There is a 1.49% fee on purchases and sales on the platform.
- Maker fees of 0% while Taker fees of 0.15%.
Kraken is a suitable trading platform that allows diverse investors and traders to trade on multiple assets with different trading options available.
Pros of Kraken
- Traders and investors are allowed to exchange any crypto asset.
- The platform provides diverse educational materials to users.
- The platform has multiple account management support available.
Cons of Kraken
- There are fees on withdrawals.
- The fees on Instant Buys are very high.
- The exchange is not available in all U.S. states.
- There are no fees on deposits through wire transfer; there are no fees on withdrawals of between $4 to $35, but there’s a purchase fee of 0% to 0.26%.
Cex.io is known worldwide as a good crypto exchange platform enabling various traders to conduct crypto-related trading activities.
Pros of Cex.io
- The platform has lower fees.
- The platform’s customer support is active 24/7.
- The platform provides institutional services for diverse advanced traders.
Cons of Cex.io
- There are no staking reward or savings features for U.S traders.
- The platform has limited coin options.
- The platform’s service is currently unavailable to New York residents.
- There are no deposit and withdrawal fees on the platform.
- There’s a maker fee of 0% to 0.16%.
- There’s a taker fee of 0.1% to 0.25%.
Coinbase is a trading platform that offers crypto traders and investors diverse investment options. The platform is excellent for trading and is also secured.
Pros of Coinbase
- The platform allows for trades on multiple crypto assets.
- One can earn various rewards on a particular crypto asset.
- There are minimum amount on account opening.
Cons of Coinbase
- There are customer service delays.
- The fees on the platform are relatively high.
- There’s a fee of $0.99 on transactions between $10 and below.
- There’s a fee of $1.49 to $2.99 on transactions between $10 to $200.
- There’s a deposit charge of 1.49% – 3.99% depending on your payment method.
Coinmama is a good crypto exchange platform where one can suitably purchase, sell and trade various crypto assets.
Pros of Coinmama
- The platform is easy to use for trading.
- The platform is very safe and secured.
- The platform offers a large number of crypto assets.
Cons of Coinmama
- The platform does not have a wallet service.
- The platform’s future trade mobile app is unavailable in the United States.
- The platform’s 24/7 customer support is not functional.
- There’s a 3.90% fee on Buy transactions.
- There’s a 0.9% fee on Sell transactions.
10 Best Crypto Futures Trading Platforms in Europe
Top 10 Best Multi-Cryptocurrency Wallets for Android
10 Best Crypto Futures Trading Platforms In Australia
10 Best Crypto Futures Trading Platforms in Canada
Uphold is a valuable exchange platform that enables multiple asset trading. The platform is easy to navigate and use for your trading activities.
Pros of Uphold
- The platform’s price structure is very transparent.
- The platform’s trading application is available on desktop and mobile devices.
- The exchange offers access to many crypto assets.
Cons of Uphold
- There are reports of degrading customer service.
- The educational section offered on the platform is not organized.
- Users can not lend or stake on the platform.
- There’s a deposit fee of $0 and a withdrawal fee of $3.99 on fiat transactions.
- There’s a deposit fee of $0 and a withdrawal fee of $2.97 on crypto transactions.
Crypto.com is one of the largest crypto exchanges globally, with access to trading on multiple tokens and coins.
Pros of Crypto.com
- The exchange supports a considerable number of crypto assets.
- Users can easily link their debit cards to the platform.
- There is interest in crypto savings.
Cons of Crypto.com
- The exchange’s fee structure is quite complicating.
- The exchange’s customer support service is limited.
- The application of the exchange platform is not available on the desktop.
- There’s a 0.04% – 0.4% fee on market makers and 0.1% – 0.4% on market takers.
Bittrex is a crypto trading platform known for its security and safety of diverse traders’ accounts. The platform is suitable for the fast execution of trades.
Pros of Bittrex
- The platform’s security service is highly secured.
- The platform offers users multiple trading pairs.
- The platform provides traders with access to many crypto assets.
Cons of Bittrex
- The platform’s customer support is minimal.
- There are few educational resources for beginners.
- The platform does not have margin trading possibilities.
- There are no fees on USD deposits and ACH withdrawals.
- There’s a withdrawal fee of $25 on wire withdrawals.
- For a maker order, there’s a fee of 0.15% – 0.35% for transactions between $25,000 – $100,000, while for a taker order, there’s a fee of 0.25% to 0.35%.
eToro is one of the best crypto trading platforms open to traders from all around the world. The platform offers a long list of crypto assets that traders or investors can consider when trading.
Pros of eToro
- The platform offers a lower minimum for beginner traders.
- The exchange platform offers global options for crypto trading.
- Users can easily copy other investors’ portfolios.
Cons of eToro
- The options provided to US users are pretty limited.
- The fees on non-trading activities are very high.
- The platform’s customer support needs massive improvement.
- There’s a withdrawal fee of $5 but no deposit fee.
- Users would pay an inactivity fee of $10 per month.
Watch the video below to know the best crypto futures platforms in France:
- I am a content writer with over 2 years of experience in content writing. I create quality and highly researched content on cryptocurrency and forex.