This article will discuss 10 of the best crypto futures trading platforms in Europe. A crypto futures trading platform suitably provides crypto traders and investors with a reliable place to conduct their various crypto futures trades.
List of 10 Best Crypto Futures Trading Platforms in Europe
Here is the list of the best crypto futures trading platforms in Europe:
Bitmex is a crypto trading platform that allows traders to buy, sell and trade various crypto assets. The platform is suitable for futures trading by advanced and expert traders.
Pros of Bitmex
- The platform offers high leverage.
- The platform’s customer service is quite good.
- The platform is very safe and secured.
Cons of Bitmex
- Deposits and withdrawals on the platform are restricted to bitcoins.
- The platform’s trading terms may be complex for beginner users.
- Users risk losing their investment funds as a result of increased leverage.
- There’s no fee on deposits into the platform.
- There’s a trading fee of 0.01% for market markers and 0.075% for market takers.
Binance is one of the best crypto trading platforms offering access to trading on different crypto assets. The platform has numerous features for traders and investors alike.
Pros of Binance
- The platform offers a wide selection of crypto assets.
- Users can access multiple trading orders and options.
- The fees on the platform are relatively low.
Cons of Binance
- The exchange does not have an inbuilt wallet.
- Binance has regulatory issues with some countries.
- The U.S. version of the application is limited.
- There’s a fee of 0.50% on crypto Buy/Sell with a debit card fee of 4.5%. ACH transfer is free, while wire transfer for U.S users is $15.
eToro is an excellent trading platform that allows for copy trading by its users. The platform has numerous tools to help traders to make better trades.
Pros of eToro
- The platform is easy to use.
- The platform offers indemnity insurance for its clients.
- The platform’s range of markets is constantly increasing.
Cons of eToro
- The platform’s range of materials is quite limited.
- The platform does not allow for automated trading strategies.
- There are increased fees on forex and CFDs trades.
- There is a fixed fee of 1% on every buy and sell position.
- There’s a conversation fee of 0.1% with a withdrawal fee of $5.
Bittrex is a quality trading platform that provides crypto traders with multiple features to help with trading activities. The platform is secured and provides one with access to many crypto assets.
Pros of Bittrex
- The platform has different levels of security.
- The platform allows for dollar deposits.
- The platform offers an increasing amount of crypto assets.
Cons of Bittrex
- It is not suitable for margins trading.
- The platform is quite complex for beginners.
- The platform’s customer support is not very effective.
- There are no fees on deposits in U.S. dollars or any withdrawal through an ACH transfer.
- The platform charges a $25 fee on every wire transfer.
Crypto.com is a reliable trading platform that allows for the purchase, sales, and trade of diverse cryptocurrencies. Its platform is suitable for active traders looking to invest in crypto.
Pros of Crypto.com
- The platform offers a large number of crypto assets.
- There are fewer fees on cash transfers to the platform.
- Users can earn interest on their crypto holdings.
Cons of Crypto.com
- The platform does not allow crypto to crypto trading.
- Some of the platform’s services are not available in the U.S.
- Purchasing fees are very high.
- New users of the platform would be charged a fee of 0.4% on trades with lesser monthly trading volumes below $25,000.
- There’s a 0.04% – 0.4% fee on markers and a 0.1% – 0.4% on takers.
Bybit is an online crypto trading platform that supports the buying, selling, and trading a wide variety of crypto assets.
Pros of Bybit
- The platform offers lower fees.
- Account verification process on the platform is speedy.
- Users have access to multiple orders for their trades.
Cons of Bybit
- The platform does not allow for fiat deposits and withdrawals.
- There are limited spot trading pairs on the platform.
- There are no fees on deposits and withdrawals.
- There’s a futures trading fee of 0.06% for takers and 0.01% for makers.
Coinmama is a good crypto trading platform that provides access to significant crypto assets. The trading platform is top-rated, with its primary aim to satisfy customers.
Pros of Coinmama
- The platform has a wide range of payment methods.
- It offers various discounts to users through generous loyalty programs.
- The customer service available is relatively fast and highly responsive.
Cons of Coinmama
- The platform’s fees are high.
- There is no access to crypto to crypto trading.
- The platform does not have a crypto wallet.
- There’s a 3.99% commission fee on purchases of crypto assets.
- Credit card purchase incurs a 5% commission.
Kraken is considered one of the best crypto trading platforms that allow for trading on diverse crypto assets. The platform is suitable for futures and many other financial asset tradings.
Pros of Kraken
- There are staking rewards on the platform.
- The platform offers numerous crypto assets.
- The platform is very safe and secured.
Cons of Kraken
- Their customer support is quite limited.
- There is no tax support on the platform.
- There are higher fees on Instant Buy for beginners.
- There’s a fee of 1.5% on Instant Buy.
- ACH bank transfer incurs a processing fee of 0.5%.
- Maker fee of 0.16% on $0 to $50,000 transactions and a taker fee of 0.26% on the same transactions.
9. Prime XBT
Prime XBT is an online-based trading platform that offers access to the trading of diverse financial assets such as crypto, forex, and stocks.
Pros of Prime XBT
- The platform’s registration process is straightforward.
- The fees offered on the platform are relatively low.
- The platform allows for Fiat, Crypto, and Stock trading.
Cons of Prime XBT
- The platform does not allow for staking.
- The platform offers fewer crypto trading pairs to users.
- There are limited crypto transfers allowed on the platform.
- There is no fee on deposits into the platform.
- There’s a 0.05% fee on trades made on crypto assets.
- There’s a withdrawal fee on each crypto asset.
Watch the video below to know the best crypto futures trading platforms in Europe:
- I am a content writer with over 2 years of experience in content writing. I create quality and highly researched content on cryptocurrency and forex.
- CryptocurrencyOctober 5, 202310 Best Crypto Exchanges for Day Trading in Australia 2023
- CryptocurrencyOctober 5, 202310 Best Apps to Buy Bitcoin In Mexico in 2023
- Money TransferOctober 5, 2023The Best Ways To Send Money From Qatar To Kenya
- NFTsOctober 2, 2023Top 10 Growing NFT Startups To Look Out In 2023