This article will discuss the ten (10) best apps to buy bitcoin in Mexico. Bitcoin is one of the highest purchased crypto assets with its peak position in the crypto market.
The asset has various means of being purchased, with different traders resorting to using different applications.
List of 10 Best Exchanges to Buy Bitcoin In Mexico
There are numerous exchanges from which individual investors and crypto traders can buy bitcoins, with some of them recognized to be the best and most used. Below is the list of the ten best exchanges to buy bitcoin in Mexico.
eToro is a known trading platform where users can purchase, sell and trade on multiple crypto assets with access to various stock, ETFs, and commodity trading opportunities.
Pros of eToro
- eToro offers access to over 40 crypto assets.
- Their fees are generally low to fund your account and start investments.
- The platform offers one access to social trading.
Cons of eToro
- Their services are not hugely available in all parts of the world.
- Their customer service is quite unstable.
- Their fees are high on all crypto assets except bitcoin.
- There are no fees on deposits.
- There is a fee of $5 on withdrawals.
- Inactivity of account is charged $10 per month.
Volabit is a suitable online crypto trading platform where transactions on multiple crypto assets are allowed. It is popularly known as the first crypto exchange that enables Mexicans to engage in various trades.
Pros of Volabit
- The exchange offers a lower commission.
- It has one of the best security.
- It is suitable for beginner traders.
Cons of Volabit
- They have a lower amount of options.
- It is strictly available only to Mexicans.
- The platform has a nominal rate of privacy.
- Volabit only charges a 0.8% fee for each transaction of a crypto asset on its platform.
Binance is the topmost recognized and best crypto trading exchange platform globally. It is an excellent platform to trade on bitcoin and other altcoins and financial assets.
Pros of Binance
- They offer additional services.
- They have a long list of crypto-asset available.
- They offer lower fees on purchases of diverse crypto assets.
Cons of Binance
- It is currently not available in the US.
- Their corporate structure is non-transparent.
- They are some difficulties in the account verification process.
- There is no fee imposed on deposits to the exchange.
- It charges a 0.18% fee on trades and a 0.5% fee for instant Buy/Sell.
- There are no purchase fees while using wire transfer, but if you use ATM to make a purchase, you would be charged a 4.5% fee.
Kraken is a U.S.-owned crypto asset exchange platform that provides trading possibilities on diverse crypto assets. The platform allows one to buy, sell, trade, and even get detailed information on cryptocurrency.
Pros of Kraken
- It offers an advanced trading platform for users.
- They offer an increasing amount of crypto assets.
- They are lower fees on non-instant buy.
Cons of Kraken
- They have a poor selection of educational tools.
- They are fees on withdrawals with high minimums.
- They are huge fees on instant buys.
- They are free deposits with no fees if you deposit using a wire transfer.
- There’s a purchase fee of 0% to 0.26%.
- There are no fees on withdrawals of between $4 to $35.
Bitex is a leading crypto asset exchange platform where crypto traders can actively purchase, sell and trade on multiple crypto assets with ease of usage.
Pros of Bitex
- They offer lower trading fees to users.
- They offer up to 100X leverage on bitcoin and ethereum.
- They offer a professional trading platform for users.
Cons of Bitex
- They only offer crypto to crypto trades.
- It is currently unavailable in the US.
- The platform lacks regulatory compliance.
- They do not have any fees on the deposit or withdrawal of bitcoin.
- They do not charge any withdrawal fee on USDT.
- There’s a charge of 0.01% fee on markers order and a charge of 0.075% on takers orders.
Coinmama is an instant online trading platform that allows for the purchase, sale, and exchange of diverse cryptocurrency assets. The platform is safe and secured for diverse trading activities.
Pros of Coinmama
- The platform provides access to multiple cryptocurrencies.
- There are no fees on crypto deposits or withdrawals.
- They offer a wide range of payment options.
Cons of Coinmama
- The exchange does not allow for crypto to crypto trading.
- There is no crypto wallet or mobile application.
- Their fees are much higher as compared to other exchanges.
- There is no fee on deposits and withdrawals.
- The exchange platform has a standard fee of 3.9% on purchases and 0.9% on sales made on the platform.
- For transactions using a Credit/Debit card, there’s a momentum fee of 5%.
Coinbase is a well-secured and safe online-based trading platform for selling, buying, and storing diverse crypto assets.
Pros of Coinbase
- They offer a wide range of crypto-asset to trade in for traders and investors.
- They are lower requirements on account creation.
- They offer a very convenient user experience.
Cons of Coinbase
- Their fee structure is challenging to understand.
- Their fees are pretty expensive as compared to other platforms.
- Transaction fee of $0.99 on transaction worth $10 or below, while transactions above $10 to $200 incurs a fee of between $1.49 to $2.99. The deposit fee depends on the specific method of deposit you use and incurs between $1.49 to $3.99.
Cex.io is another recognized crypto trading platform that supports an increasing number of crypto assets, including popular assets such as bitcoin and ethereum.
Pros of Cex.io
- They offer access to unlimited withdrawals.
- They are numerous payment methods to use.
- Their platform is very secure and safe.
Cons of Cex.io
- Their fees are relatively expensive.
- Their customer service is not too functional.
- There are no advanced order types on the exchange.
- They are no fees on deposits and withdrawals.
- There is a marker order fee of between 0% to 0.16%, while a taker order fee of between 0.1% to 0.25%.
Bitso is an excellent and easy-to-use exchange platform where crypto traders and investors can conduct various crypto-related trading activities.
Pros of Bitso
- Their customer care service is highly effective.
- The fees on the exchange are very low compared to other platforms.
- The exchange has diverse crypto trading possibilities.
Cons of Bitso
- The exchange only supports the usage of the Mexican Peso.
- The available crypto may sometime appear limited as compared to other platforms.
- The platform charges a maker order fee of 0.095% with a taker order fee of 0.099%.
10. Satoshi Tango
Satoshi Tango is a suitable online-based platform that allows for the purchase and sales of crypto assets with ease on their user-friendly interface.
Pros of Satoshi Tango
- Their website is user friendly.
- They provide numerous features to users.
- Users are allowed to trade on multiple crypto assets.
Cons of Satoshi Tango
- Their verification process is very time-wasting.
- They deal mainly in Argentine Peso.
- There is an increasing number of regulations.
- There’s a deposit fee of 2% on each deposit made to the exchange and a card fee of $1 monthly.
How to Buy Bitcoin with Debit Card In Mexico
Crypto traders and investors in Mexico can easily purchase bitcoin with their debit card on their preferred exchange platform.
They need to ensure that their preferred exchange allows for debit card usage in depositing into the platform. To purchase bitcoin with a debit card, follow these steps.
- Go to the exchange platform you have an account with and select the option to deposit.
- Select your means of payment or payment method.
- Input the amount and then confirm the transaction.
- Once your deposit reflects on the platform, you can purchase bitcoin.
If they consider the above-discussed exchanges, buying bitcoin can be very easy and quick for crypto traders and investors in Mexico.
We hope this article will help provide more details on these exchanges. Kindly visit our comment section for all your views and opinions.
Watch the video below to know the best apps to buy Bitcoin in Mexico: