Are you looking for the best multi-cryptocurrency wallet for your android phone? This article gat you covered.
Below is a list of the 10 best multi-cryptocurrency wallets for android phones alongside their pros, cons, and features.
A Multi Cryptocurrency Wallet is a crypto wallet with billions of users worldwide. There are more than 160 cryptocurrencies that are available to store, purchase, sell, and trade.
It’s easy to use, secure and quick to store cryptos in blockchain apps. A crypto wallet is an app that allows crypto users to store and retrieve their digital assets.
List of the 10 Best Multi-Cryptocurrency Wallets for Android
Below is a list of the 10 best multi-cryptocurrency wallets for Android
Coinbase is one of the leading multi-crypto wallets that might be used to trade, buy, sell, and store digital currency. Coinbase uses offline storage to store a wide range of digital assets, and this platform supports more than 102 countries.
- You can sell and purchase any digital currency while keeping track of the currencies in one place.
- Coinbase has a mobile application for both Android and iOS.
- Coinbase provides the option of trading currencies on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
- Coinbase secures your assets by storing them in their wallets.
- Coinbase offers access to nearly 100 cryptos
- Low minimum to fund your account
- Its fees are relatively high when compared to other crypto exchange
Binance is one of the best multi-cryptocurrency wallets to establish a bitcoin wallet since it allows you to trade over 160+ cryptos. In addition, Binance comes with an API that allows you to link your existing trading software.
- This platform provides a wide range of tools for online trading.
- Binance is one of the safest bitcoin wallets with 24/7 customer care service.
- The app is fully compatible with Android, web, iOS, and windows.
- This platform has a daily trading volume of 1.2 billion dollars and over 1,500,000 transactions per second.
- Binance has low non-instant and instant buy fees
- Extensive cryptocurrency selection
- Binance offers many extra services
- Hiccups in the verification of account
- Binance is not available in the United States
- Binance has a non-transparent corporate structure
This platform is a non-custodial, keyless crypto wallet that makes trading in cryptocurrency simple, secure, and always recoverable. You can create an account with ZenGo in less than 1min and become a genuine owner of your currency.
- You can store, buy, trade, or send cryptocurrency.
- You can sell bitcoin in the USA, Europe, and the U.K.
- Over 71 cryptocurrency assets are supported, including Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and Ethereum.
- You can earn a 4% APY interest on your BTC.
- Its user interface is easy to navigate
- You can buy and sell with the application
- ZenGo is one of the most accessible wallets to setup
- It is not fully non-custodial
- You will have to store your keyless recovery backup on Google Drive or iCloud
Crypto.com is one of the most popular applications and among the best multi-cryptocurrency wallets, allowing you to purchase over 205+ cryptos using 20+ fiat currencies. It lets you access, manage and spend your funds anytime.
- You can trade without paying any fee and even earn up to 0.02% taker fee you paid.
- You can set your price limits and the price movement alerts to keep track of over 250+ cryptos.
- This cryptocurrency wallet offers the lowest fees for purchasing with credit or debit cards.
- Bitcoin, XRP, USDC, Ethereum, Litecoin, USDT, and CRO are some of the supported currencies.
- Its fees are relatively low
- You can earn interest on crypto here
- Its security is strong
- It is easy to convert money here
- Best for crypto payment
- It isn’t easy to navigate
- Its customer service is poor
- It lacks educational resources
5. Ledger Nano
Ledger Nano is a wallet that can store a variety of cryptos. Such hardware wallets have a LED display for payment validation and confirm PIN to handheld devices to be handy and safe.
- Ledger Nano has a simple user interface, making it compatible with USB devices.
- It allows you to install over 99 applications on your ledger.
- It enables you to manage and safeguard your digital assets.
- It comes with 2 step factor authentication.
- It supports Mac 10.8+, Windows 7+, and Linux.
- It supports a thousand cryptos
- It is easy to use
- It has strong security
- It supports close to a hundred apps.
- It is more expensive compared to other wallets
- It is not beginner-friendly
- It is heavier
Trezor wallet allows you to store bitcoins and several other currencies. It is one of the best multi-currency wallets, and you can effortlessly connect your smartphone or computer with this device. It helps generate a random pin code that keeps your device safe and secure.
- Trezor offline storage that is highly secure.
- It accepts over 999 different cryptocurrencies.
- Trezor interface is easy to use.
- It supports Mac OS X and Windows.
- The rate of supported cryptocurrencies is high
- It has strong security
- It can recover lost Trezor.
- Its trading price is relatively high when compared to its competitor
- It is not beginner-friendly
- Trevor is vulnerable to a physical hacking attack.
Kraken is a multi-cryptocurrency wallet that ensures financial stability by maintaining partnerships—keeping total reserves and abiding by the strictest legal compliance norms.
- It allows you to buy or sell assets with just one click.
- The unique feature of Kraken contacting customer care using live chat is a new concept that makes it more appealing.
- It has a highly comprehensive security approach.
- All the addresses are checked automatically.
- Its non-instant buy fees are low
- Kraken offers a massive product selection
- It has a well-advanced platform for trading
- Kraken instant buy fees is exceptionally high
- The selection of educational materials is poor.
- High minimums and withdrawal fees.
Paybis is among the best cryptocurrency wallet for multiple coins and a currency exchange platform that makes it easier to purchase bitcoin or any other crypto with a credit or debit card. The wallet supports Litecoin, Bitcoin, Stellar, Tether, Ripple, and other cryptocurrencies.
- It keeps the data secure, using the security standard.
- Paybis provides 24/7 customer service.
- Paybis enables you to verify your account with just a few clicks.
- Paybis supports Android, Mac, Windows, and Linux.
- It has a different payment method
- Quick transaction and transparent fee structure
- It has a 24/7 customer support
- It has strong security
- Its trading fee is relatively high.
- Paybis lacks in mobile app
- It only supports limited cryptocurrencies
Coinsmart is a crypto exchange that makes it simple to purchase and sell crypto coins. It allows you to access your bitcoin payment as well as cash. Coinsmart wallet, in addition, provides you with an easy and quick way to invoice your customers using smart pay invoice.
- Coinsmart accepts a variety of currencies, including Litecoins, XRP, Bitcoin, and others.
- It provides a 24/7 customer care service.
- Coinsmart takes a few days to complete any Fiat withdrawals.
- Coinsmart is compatible on both desktop and mobile.
- It is easy to use the interface.
- Tax assistance and 24/7 client support
- Easy sign-up and verification process
- A Canadian bank backs it
- This platform is not available for U.S. users
- It has a limited selection of cryptocurrency assets.
Gemini is one of the best multi-cryptocurrency wallets. It is a fully regulated trading platform that enables you to legitimate cryptos anywhere around the globe—the exchange trades in the following cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash.
- It’s a simple, straightforward, and safe approach to establishing a bitcoin and crypto portfolio.
- Discounts up to 0% are available for volume traders.
- It provides a good security measure.
- It supports more than 50 cryptos.
- It is available in all U.S. States
- There is site insurance of digital assets against exchange hacks and scammers.
- Its fees are higher than some cryptocurrency exchanges.
Every crypto wallet has its cons and pros; the most important fact is for you to keep your private keys safe. A great strategy would be to choose a wallet with an online presence and whose support responds quickly. Never send your private keys to anyone, and make sure to create an online backup.
Watch the video below to know the best multi-cryptocurrency wallets for Android: