Has an unexpected event or a minor emergency left you short of money? If so, a quick £100 loan from a lender could help you avoid a tricky situation.
You can apply for quick loans online in minutes with no guarantor and get a decision soon after. If you are qualified for the Loan, you could have the funds in your account on the same day.
If the above-stated predicament is where you find yourself right now, then you have come to the right place. This article will discuss how to get a 100-pound loan on benefits, the requirement needed for an emergency loan, and the best 100-pound online emergency loan direct lenders.
Before fully diving into the topic, let’s take a quick look at what a direct lender loan means.
A direct lender loan is a consumer finance product issued directly by a lender. The word ‘direct lender’ refers to a loan provider who lends or borrows their own money – cutting out the middleman.
When people apply directly with a lender, the direct lender instantly makes all of their own loan decisions—because of this, applying for a loan with a direct lender is usually a more straightforward and quicker process.
How to Get a 100-Pound Loan on Benefits
An emergency is an unexpected event that happens from time to time. Some people might be unable to wait for their next payday to cover the cost of the emergency, while applying for a loan with a bank can be time-consuming and tricky. Thankfully there are other ways people can get a £100 loan quickly when they need it.
The application process to get this Loan is easy; follow the application step by step, giving the lender the following information listed below:
- Choose the desired amount that you want to borrow
- Fill in personal information
- Provide the lender with your banking and employment details
And that’s it. After this process, you will have to wait to know if you are eligible for the Loan or not.
Requirements for a £100 Emergency Loan In the UK
Borrowers can be eligible to qualify for a quick loan if they:
- You must be above 18 years old
- Are a United Kingdom resident
- Have a regular income/pay job
- Have income paid directly to their bank account
- Possesses a bank account with a valid debit card
10 Best £100 Emergency Loan Direct Lenders
The 10 best emergency loan direct lenders are experienced in the lending industry and have a solid track record. These lenders will offer you the best rates and terms on emergency loans, so be sure to choose them if you need one.
1. Bamboo Loans
The bamboo platform gives clients the option of loaning between £1,000-£8,000, which can be repaid in 12 months or anywhere up to 60 months. APR rates are fixed throughout the agreement. Representative 59.7% APR.
- Loans are available from £1,000 up to £8,000
- No early repayments charge
- Monthly payments are fixed
- The Loan is available to clients with a poor credit score
- The loan requires higher interest rates
- Missing a payment could impact credit rating negatively
Dot Dot platform offers 2 different loan products. The first is a short-term product offering clients loans from £100 to £1000, repayable over 4, 6, or 9 months, with a Representative 824.7% APR. The second one is for loans in the range of £1500 – £5000, has a Representative APR of 79.4% and can be repaid over 48 months.
- Quick decision within minutes
- Same-day payment to clients
- The repayment period is flexible
- There are no application fees
- The platform allows for early repayment
- The platform is accessible to individuals with bad credit
- Hard credit checks
- The platform doesn’t consider self-employed individuals.
- The Loan is not available to unemployed individuals.
The Drafty loans platform starts from as little as £50, with a maximum amount of £3,000 available to clients. Drafty is a line of credit that remains open for as long as needed, providing there is no default on payment. Representative 89.7% APR
- No hidden or extra fees
- Quick funding
- Convenient once set up
- You only pay interest on what you use
- It has a more competitive rate than other payday loans
- It may be more challenging for individuals to get approved than some payday loans
- Be wary of only making minimum repayments and letting debt drag on
- Because the line of credit is always there and available, you might be tempted to borrow when you otherwise wouldn’t
4. Everyday Loans
With Everyday Loans, people can borrow between £1,000 and £15,000, with repayment terms varying between 16 and 60 months. Everyday Loans are direct lenders, and interest rates are fixed. Representative 99.9% APR
- Flexible loan amount and terms
- Accessible to people with bad credit score
- Soft credit check only
- No fees
- A variety of loans are available
- Long-term loans available
- No online customer support
- Client has to visit a local branch to finalize their loan application
- Can reject clients’ applications in the office (even if it had a reasonable approval rate online)
Lenovo offers short-term loans, and customers can apply to borrow up to £1,000 between 2 and 6 months, representing an APR of 1244%.
- Discounted rate available
- Multiple repayment options
- Limited loan terms
6. Fund Ourselves
A peer-to-peer lender enables you to borrow between £50 and £800 for new customers, which must be repaid within 4 months in equal installments. Existing clients can borrow up to £1,500, which is to be repaid in six monthly repayments. The platform offers no late or early repayment fees. Representative 508.85% APR
- Flexible payment dates are available.
- Extensions are available, subject to status and affordability
- Money can arrive in your account on the day of application
- There are no early repayment fees
- Same day funding
- Instant decision
- New customers can borrow up to £800
- You have to be a resident of the UK.
7. Lending Stream
Lending Stream starts from only £50, with the maximum loan amount capped at £1,500 on a 6-month repayment plan. The platform promises a fast decision and near-instant transfer of funds. Representative 1333% APR.
- No fees if the clients choose to speed up their loan repayments
- Once approved, it will only take 90 seconds to transfer the Loan to the Client’s bank
The maximum loan size for new clients is only £800, although returning clients can apply for up to £1,500.
8. Likely Loans
Clients have to choose between repayment terms of 12 months, 24 months, and 36 months for loans between £500 and £5,000. The Loans promote a simple application process and welcome people with bad credit. Representative 59.9% APR.
- No guarantor is required
- Quick decision
- Soft check
- Bad credit loan
- No overpayment fee or hidden fee
- 24/7 customer service
- The maximum Loan is £5,000
- It has high-interest rates
- No Likely Loans application
9. Loan Pig
Loan Pig loans range from only £50 up to £1,500. You can repay the total amount (plus interest) between 2-12 months. APR rates are fixed for the entire loan period. Representative 1261% APR.
- Accepts all types of credit histories
- Has high acceptance rates
- 100% online
- Authorized by the FCA
- Works as a direct lender as well as a loan broker
- Offers competitive APR rates with fair terms for repayment
- Only available to UK residents
- Borrowers must be 18 years and above
- Borrowers must be employed to be eligible
- Borrowers are limited to a maximum of £1500
Apply for a loan of up to £3,000 or as little as £250 with Loans2Go. They are a direct lender and offer repayment terms of 18 to 24 months. Representative 1013.3% APR.
- Offers installment loans of between £250 and £1,000
- Choose to repay the funds monthly, weekly, or bi-monthly,
- Same-day funding is often available
- Offers 18 months to repay the Loan
- The entire application can be completed online
- Huge representative rate of 989.9%
If your finances are equipped to deal with an unexpected and unpredicted expense, it may not always be possible to be 100% prepared for that outcome. Dealing with emergency expenses is challenging and stressful, and not having the fund to cover it can create even greater stress.
An important thing to note when a person decides to borrow money for an unexpected event (emergency) is to compare different emergency loan offers to ensure that they find the best solution for their circumstances.
It’s impossible to see an emergency expense, so once you have recovered from the phase, make a plan to put yourself in a better position for the next time an emergency arises.
- Forex TradingOctober 2, 2023Top 10 Best Micro Account Forex Brokers in Australia 2023
- CryptocurrencySeptember 28, 20237 Best Crypto Exchanges In Germany 2023
- PaymentsSeptember 26, 20237 Best International Money Transfer Apps For 2023
- BusinessSeptember 21, 2023How to Brainstorm for New Business Ideas in 2023