Are you looking for the best exchanges to buy cryptocurrency in new jersey? You are currently in the right place; we will be exploring some of the best exchanges to buy cryptocurrency in new jersey.
New Jersey allows multiple exchanges to operate in the state; it is advised that you choose an exchange based on the coins you’d like to invest in, the exchange reputation, fees, user-friendliness, and customer support.
The exchange Transaction fees and deposit methods and options available are also something to consider as the digital wallets the platform supports.
For instance, not all crypto exchanges allow you to link your bank account or purchase coins with a debit or credit card.
Read on to learn about the best exchanges to buy cryptocurrency in new jersey, how they work, and which one you should pick.
List of 10 Best Exchanges to Buy Cryptocurrency in New Jersey
Here is a list of best exchanges you can purchase your cryptocurrencies in new jersey from our research; here are the best.
This exchange was founded in 2017 and is available in 44 states; Binance.US is a very large crypto exchange based in the Cayman Islands. This Binance.US is for US residents only and is among one of the best exchanges to buy cryptocurrency in new jersey.
It lists 66 coins, and it also supports fiat USD. There are no deposit fees. The exchange Supports multiple deposit methods that include bank transfers, crypto, debit cards, and wire transfers.
The Withdraw fees vary, with a $15 flat fee for wire withdrawal. Binance.US charges a 0.1% trading fee and requires a minimum of $10 trade.
- The exchange Lists 60+ coins
- $0 deposit fees
- Support Multiple deposit methods
- No record of US platform hacks
- The Withdraw fees vary
- The Main Binance exchange is not available in the US
2. Coinbase Pro
Coinbase Pro exchange is one of the biggest Bitcoin exchanges in the United States. Users can fund their accounts through bank transfer, SEPA, or bank wire. Coinbase Pro offers good prices and low fees, but its confusing user interface may initially seem very difficult to navigate.
- Some of the lowest fees available for EU and US customers
- Possible to purchase bitcoins for 0% fees
- The exchange User interface is confusing for newbies and first-time buyers
Gemini is a New York-based crypto exchange, and it’s open to residents of the United States, UK, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea. Deposits to this exchange can be made through wire transfer, SEPA, or ACH transfer.
- It is a Trustworthy and regulated exchange
- The Instant deposit permits you to buy coins quickly (but not withdraw them)
- Some of the lowest fees in Canada and the US
- Somewhat confusing to use for new buyers
- Not yet available in all US states
Coinbase is one of the largest brokers globally. They represent an easy and fast way for new users to buy bitcoins. Coinbase exchange supports customers in over 30 different countries, including the United States, Europe, the UK, Singapore, and Canada.
Customers in the countries mentioned can buy bitcoins by debit card, bank transfer, SEPA transfer, etc.
- High liquidity and buying limits
- An easy way for new users to get bitcoins
- “Instant purchase” option available with debit card
- Purchases made via bank transfer can take five days to complete
- Coinbase exchange may track how and where you spend your bitcoins
5. Bitcoin IRA
This exchange offers a tax-advantaged way to invest in Ethereum and bitcoin using your 401k or other retirement savings. It is a US licensed IRA custodian, so you know your cryptocurrency or Bitcoin IRA fully complies with the Federal Government.
- Tax-Advantaged Bitcoin Savings
- The account is easy to set up
- You Cannot have custody of the Bitcoin yourself
6. Swan Bitcoin
This is a dollar-cost averaging Bitcoin exchange; users can set up recurring Bitcoin purchases to be drafted from their bank account or credit card every week or month.
- It is easy to set up
- Automated dollar-cost averaging
- The fee is Very low
- The first buy takes awhile
- There is No way to sell on the platform
7. Bitcoin ATMs
One can use the Bitcoin ATM map to purchase bitcoins with cash. Bitcoin ATMs are an easy and quick way to buy bitcoins, and they are also private. However, that convenience and privacy you enjoy come with a price; most ATMs have 5-10% fees.
- The map makes it super-fast and easy to find a Bitcoin ATM around and near you
- The Bitcoin ATMs often have 5-10% fees per purchase.
This exchange was founded in 2011 and is among the best exchanges to buy cryptocurrency in new jersey. This exchange Accepts multiple deposit methods. The Withdraw and deposit fees vary, and trading fees vary by trade and type. Stablecoin trading and margin trading come with different fee structures. The exchange Offers 24/7 customer support.
- Support 60+ coins
- It has Multiple deposit methods
- The exchange has 24/7 customer support
- No credit or debit card deposits
- The Fees vary by transaction
Coinmama allows its customers and users in almost every country to purchase bitcoin. They charge a 4.9% to 5.9% (depending on volume) fee on each purchase.
Customers in Europe can also purchase bitcoins through SEPA transfer for a lower fee.
- It works in almost all countries
- Highest limits for purchasing Bitcoins via a credit card
- It is a reliable and trusted broker
- Some of the highest fees among credit and debit card bitcoin brokers
eToro is an Israeli multi-asset brokerage company with trading services for cryptocurrency. The exchange is Known for social trading that allows one to interact with other traders. This was Founded in 2007, and it has some 17M users and can operate in 44 states.
There are no deposit fees and no withdrawal fees, but a minimum $10 deposit and a minimum $50 withdrawal in the exchange. The exchange also supports and Accepts wire transfers and online banking deposits.
- it is a Reputable exchange
- $0 deposit fees
- $0 withdraw fees
- The exchange Lists 27 coins
- There is a minimum withdrawal and deposit amount
- There are no credit or debit card deposits
- Limited altcoin listings
There is no one best exchange for all users. However, some of the features shared by the best exchanges include solid security tools, low fees, several payment options, an accessible platform, and availability on both desktop and mobile.
Let’s have your view on the best exchanges to buy cryptocurrency in new jersey in the comment section below.
Watch the video below to know the best exchanges to buy cryptocurrency in New Jersey:
My name is Precious Ejiofor, I am a professional self motivated, dependable writer and editor, with over 4 year of experience in writing for variety of business and platforms. I am able and capable to write on any kind of topic.
Specifically, I focus on producing persuasive and compelling contents that is thoughtful, prominent, and engaging.
- InsuranceNovember 20, 2023How to Get Insurance to Pay for Tummy Tuck
- InsuranceNovember 18, 2023The Average Chiropractors Cost Without Insurance – What to Expect
- NFTsOctober 3, 202320 NFT Ideas for Artists to Make Money in 2023
- BusinessOctober 1, 2023Get Paid To Type: 20 Legit Sites That Pays In 2023 (Up to $20/hour)