There are a number of great exchanges available in Europe, so it’s important to find the one that is perfect for your needs.In this article, we will list the 20 best crypto exchanges in Europe. These exchanges offer a variety of services, including trading, storage, and withdrawal options.
List of 10 Best Crypto Exchanges in Europe
Cryptocurrencies are becoming more and more popular all over the world, with more and more people looking to get in on the crypto craze. However, buying and trading cryptocurrencies can be a daunting task, which is why we’ve compiled a list of the 10 best crypto exchanges in Europe. Whether you’re new to cryptocurrencies or just want to explore some of the options out there, these exchanges are perfect for you.
Bitpanda is European Bitcoin broker, is located in Europe.
These payment options have low fees and high payment limits.
Bitpanda allows customers to purchase bitcoins using a credit card, debit card, or NETELLER card.
- The lowest fees to buy bitcoins using a credit/debit card
- Trusted and reliable broker
- Fees are not displayed on the site, but rather included in the purchase price.
- Many payment options
- An anonymous and secure platform
- Bitpanda is a secure platform that allows anonymous transactions, is one of the most trusted platforms for buying and selling bitcoin. To ensure the safety of your funds, Bitpanda uses several security measures.
Coinbase is the largest Bitcoin (BTC), a broker in the world. The platform allows new users to quickly and easily purchase bitcoins. Coinbase has customers in more than 30 countries, including the United States and Europe.
Customers from the mentioned countries can buy bitcoins using a debit card, bank transfer or SEPA transfer.
- High buying and liquidity
- A simple way for newcomers to obtain bitcoins
- With your debit card, you have the option to “Instant Buy”.
- Orders made by bank transfer can take up 5 days to complete
- Coinbase can track where and how you spend your bitcoins
- To ensure your account is secure, the platform uses multi-signature authentication.
- To protect your data against hackers, the platform uses encryption technology.
- This platform uses cold storage to store your coins.
Coinmama lets customers buy bitcoin in nearly every country. Each purchase is subject to a 4.9%-5.9% fee depending on the volume.
Customers from Europe can also buy bitcoins using SEPA transfer at a lower price.
- Works almost everywhere
- Maximum limits for purchasing bitcoins using a credit card
- Trusted and reliable broker
- The highest fees charged by credit/debit card Bitcoin brokers
- It’s a safe platform that allows users to trade and buy cryptocurrencies.
- This is a decentralized platform that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies without a bank or institution.
Kriptomat is a European-based Bitcoin and crypto exchange, is available. You can buy bitcoin, ether and litecoin with it. You can buy coins with a credit card or debit card, Skrill and Sofort, as well as other payment methods.
- Available in 23 languages
- Quick verification process
- Limited payment methods
- Supports only EU countries
- This secure platform allows users to sell and buy cryptocurrencies.
- This is a decentralized platform that allows users to trade cryptocurrencies without requiring an institution or bank.
Bity, a Bitcoin exchange and ATM operator based in Switzerland, is called Bity. The 5 ATMs can be used for quick purchases and require only phone verification to buy an initial limit of 1,000 EUR or CHF. They accept wire transfers, SOFORT, and online bank transfers.
- It’s easy to buy bitcoins once you have verified your mobile phone
- Maximum payment limit of EUR100,000.00 per year after thorough verification
- ID verification must be completed for all purchases. This is not an option to purchase privately.
- Annual limit of EUR4,000 only, without extensive verification
- Bity allows token traders to trade without any fees. This makes Bity more attractive to investors, as it lowers the risk of trading charges.
6. Bitcoin ATMs
To buy bitcoins with cash, you can use our Bitcoin ATM Map. The private and fast way to buy bitcoins with cash is possible through Bitcoin ATMs. However, privacy and convenience come at a cost. Most ATMs charge fees between 5-10 %.
- We make it easy to locate a Bitcoin ATM in your area
- Bitcoin ATMs typically charge 5-10% per purchase
- The ability to store multiple cryptocurrencies,
- Ease of use
Binance is one of the most well-known exchanges worldwide and has experienced incredible growth since its inception in 2011. It offers the most variety of cryptocurrencies and has advanced trading capabilities.
It’s also one of the easiest to use exchanges, with an easy trading process. Binance offers both novice and expert traders the ability to open an account. Users can also choose to purchase and sell cryptocurrency using fiat money, digital assets, or cryptocurrencies.
To access the full functionality of Binance users will need to sign up for a Binance VIP Account, which costs $12 per month.
- High-liquid markets with low slippage
- A platform that is innovative and offers advanced analysis tools.
- A long list of accepted cryptocurrency
- Access to many markets, including Forex accounts
- No fees
- Features can be overwhelming. It may take some time to learn.
- Accounts must be in balance to access certain features.
- Available Crypto: 400+
- Fees: 0.1% trading
- Accepted Currencies: 40+, including AUD and USD
eToro, one of the most established cryptocurrency exchanges worldwide, has been trading digital assets for almost two years. It provides a user-friendly trading platform that supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Free account creation is possible. Users can deposit fiat money, cryptocurrency or digital assets such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. eToro is similar to Binance in that it allows both novice and expert traders to open an account. eToro is unique in that users can trade within a single cryptocurrency as well as across multiple currencies.
- eToro was established in 2007. It is regulated by two tier-1 and one tier-2 jurisdiction. allows traders to trade forex and CFDs with low risk.
- eToro is a great platform for cryptocurrency and social copy trading. It is our top choice for both in 2022.
- The eToro app is easy to use and great for novice and investor.
- eToro continues expanding its market reach as a multi-asset broker, with more than 3,000 symbols.
- Provides indemnity insurance up to EUR 1,000,000 per client in the EU and the U.K.
- VIP-style perks for investors and club members who reach higher tiers.
- CFDs and forex trading at eToro are slightly more expensive than its competitors, despite recent cuts in spreads and the introduction of zero-dollar commissions on U.S. stock trades.
- eToro has a limited number of traditional research tools and materials compared to its peers.
- Algorithmic (automated) trading strategies are not supported by eToro.
- Some trading strategies may be hindered by mandatory stop-loss or take-profit.
- Trading Only Club members with higher Club tiers have access to the central research and tools.
- Available Crypto: 115+, including ETH, ETC, and BCH
- Accepted Currencies: AUD, USD, EUR, GBP
Huobi, another popular cryptocurrency exchange, is also one the oldest in the world. It has experienced much less growth than Binance or eToro. The exchange platform can be used not only by cryptocurrency investors but also by traders who want to trade commodities such as oil and gold.
It is not suitable for beginners due to its regulatory and security requirements. Huobi is also well-known for its “Universal Maritime Code of Conduct”, which governs international shipping companies and other industries.
- High-level cyber security
- Multiple interesting features
- There are many platforms and apps
- 24/7 customer service support
- Wide range of cryptocurrencies
- Excellent liquidity from one of the most important exchanges in the world
- No MetaTrader platforms
- US customers not allowed
- No leverage to new customers
- Huobi Prime is the place where new tokens like NFT (APENFT) are offered. These initial exchange offers (IEOs), allow users to place orders to purchase new tokens which are about to be released. Participants must hold a minimum of 300 HT to be eligible for these offerings.
- Eco ChainHuobi Eco (or HECO) is a decentralized, cost-efficient public chain that Ethereum developers can use to quickly get started. It can be used in conjunction with smart contracts. HECO has created a DeFi ecosystem that includes wallets, assets, and application rankings. HECO can help you get started in yield farming. You can find a tutorial on Huobi to get you started, as well as many YouTube videos and Reddit comments to assist.
- Huobi Wallet is a professional and secure Defi wallet. Advanced technology is used to protect and manage assets. The company does not have access to the private keys of users. They are responsible for their own keys. Multiple backup options are available to protect against theft or loss. Clients can easily see their crypto balances and create them with ease.
- Huobi Mall is Huobi’s mining pool. It is one of the top 10 global mining pool services and the largest staking mining pool. Mobile App
CryptoHopper, a US-based broker, offers trading in a variety of digital assets. A marketplace is also available for users to trade digital options such as Bitwise’s $23 Billion cryptocurrency index option and Gemini’s swap deal of $20 billion.
The broker also offers many payment options, including Skrill, WebMoney and Bitcoin. It does not provide an account platform such as Binance or eToro.
- Cryptocurrencies can be traded on any partner exchanges via CryptoHopper’s terminal.
- No fees or fixed payments are required to use the service;
- Profitable partnership and Investment Program;
- Service for copying transactions, auto-trading bots, and auto-trading;
- a vast selection of instruments;
- Synchronization of accounts on different exchanges;
- large trading volumes.
- The free mode has very limited functionality.
- Simple to configure
- Trades on its
- Support for more than 70 cryptocurrencies and 9 leading crypto exchanges
- Support for trailing stops-loss, stop-buy, and stop-short
- Dollar-cost averaging
- Options to completely automate trading
- Cloud-based app with accessibility for anyone
- Triggers & backtesting
- Mirror trading is possible
- Trades with 0.1 Bitcoins or any higher amount are possible.
BitMEX, a China-based trading platform, specializes in trading cryptocurrencies. It was launched in 2011 and is still one of the most popular trading platforms in the sector. It has experienced tremendous growth over the past few years, but it is not yet a household name within the cryptocurrency industry.
BitMEX is an online marketplace where users can trade, buy and sell digital assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and other cryptocurrencies. Trading functionality is available through the trading platform, including advanced indicators and trading using historical data.
- Multi-signature Deposit and Withdrawal Scheme
- The system is regularly audited with extreme scrutiny
- Verified externally, adding an additional layer of security
- The highest market liquidity and the most competitive leverage
- Customer service is exceptional, with both knowledgeable and available agents.
- The platform allows you to trade most of the major cryptocurrency cryptocurrencies.
- Restrictions for traders in the United States
- No fiat withdrawals or deposits
- This site supports Bitcoin only for non-traders
- BitMEX supports peer-to-peer trading (P2P), which is a departure from many other cryptocurrency exchanges. BitMEX streamlines crypto trading by allowing users to trade and buy coins with each other directly. This eliminates the need for third-party services that would otherwise be required to bypass P2P restrictions.
- Perpetual contracts: A Futures contract is an agreement to purchase or sell your currency at a fixed price at a particular time. BitMEX allows you to have flexible futures holdings and a variety of perpetual contracts. You can keep futures contracts indefinitely because they don’t have an expiry date. This allows you to sell shares at the best time to maximize your return on investment (ROI), rather than forcing you to liquidate assets at a more inconvenient time.
- Multi-factor security: BitMEX uses the protections of Amazon Web Services to protect your transactions. By requiring two signatures for withdrawals, multi-signature authorization protects you from rogue users. PGP encryption conceals your data from malicious hackers.
10 Best crypto wallets in Europe
Some of the best cryptocurrency wallets in Europe can be found here. These wallets allow users to store their coins securely, and often offer additional features like mobile apps and support for multiple cryptocurrencies. So if you’re interested in getting into crypto investing, be sure to check out these wallets.
Exodus, widely regarded as one the most trusted platforms of all time, is a mobile and desktop wallet that offers an easy user interface and an integrated exchange. Exodus’ most prominent feature is its ability to easily swap between many cryptocurrencies.
This allows you to exchange between more than 100 cryptocurrencies from one location. This wallet is perfect for beginners who are just starting out in the crypto world. It offers great support which is a crucial feature for beginners entering what many might consider a confusing market.
- It is a great design and user interface
- It provides exceptional support for users
- It supports more than 100 cryptocurrencies
- Its security options are limited
- A mobile application is available
- This wallet supports all major cryptocurrencys, as well as a wide range of altcoins
- It is a great design
- It’s quick and easy
- All assets are encrypted and secured
2. Ledger Nano X
The Ledger Nano X has high-spec security features that make it one of the most reliable platforms. There are no hacking attacks or thefts. Your coins will be safe and secure with Ledger Nano X, which houses a variety of coins.
Because it provides offline storage, it’s also a hardware wallet. It can be connected to your smartphone or tablet via a USB connection. Once you have connected your wallet, you can buy and manage crypto wherever you are.
- Can be managed using a mobile device
- Very secure
- Supports over 1500 cryptocurrencies
- Comfortable design
- Relatively expensive
- Ultimate Security
- Design and Usability
Mycelium allows you to have direct, one-to-one access to your crypto private keys. Once integrated, they will not leave your device. You can also lock the wallet using a secure pin.
This is similar to a password. Mycelium makes it easy for beginners to trade by allowing them to create multiple accounts and reuse addresses. They allow for in-app trading and exchange of ERC-20 and BTC cryptocurrency.
- Enhanced security features
- Compatibility with hardware storage options, i.e. Ledger, Trezor, KeeperKey)
- Long-standing/tenured record of a bitcoin wallet
- Local Trader feature
- No coin options
- The Local Trader feature is not available to iOS users
- Absence of a desktop version
- Not suitable for newer cryptocurrency adopters
- Email support
- Privacy & Anonymity
Trezor, a hardware crypto wallet, is designed to keep you safe from the dangers associated with internet connections. It can store over 100 cryptocurrencies offline.
It allows users to sign, verify and transmit transactions via send or exchange using their physical devices buttons.
Trezor is a well-known cryptocurrency wallet that can store large amounts of crypto offline. This makes it more useful to custodian applications such as crypto companies and exchanges.
It’s one of the most popular cryptocurrency wallets because it allows users to securely send and receive, as well as manage their portfolios.
- Affordable price;
- 100% cold storage;
- Only device buttons can confirm a transaction;
- Compact size;
- Supports many cryptocurrencies and tokens.
- Even on malware-infected computers can be used.
- Not hierarchical deterministic;
- Plastic casing.
- Payment Methods: Trezor is available for purchase with a credit card, or even with Bitcoin.
- Transaction Times: All cryptocurrency transfers can be made almost immediately, and trades via the exchange service are also executed quickly
- Security features: Security is paramount. We have already mentioned this in every review of crypto wallets. Trezor Wallet pro6vides top-tier security for the crypto funds. Trezor’s source code can be viewed and audited by anyone.
Electrum, widely known for being one of the first Bitcoin wallets was created in 2011. It has been one of the best crypto wallets ever since. It was launched two years after Bitcoin’s birth. It is well-known for its minimalist interface and dedication to Bitcoin.
Although this simplicity is sometimes criticized, it excels at its main function of being suitable for advanced users as well as the complexity of its options.
Electrum is open-source, allowing users to customize transaction fees and the choice between Segwit and legacy Bitcoin. Users can also choose the level of security that they want.
- It is very easy to set up this platform.
- This platform is widely used.
- Many privacy features are available.
- Integrates with a hardware wallet to provide additional security.
- Not suitable for beginners.
- Only supports Bitcoin.
- Electrum gives you full control over your private keys. They are heavily encrypted and saved in your computer. This makes it safe and secure, and keys are never shared with Electrum’s servers. Users can also export their private keys offline to be used with other Bitcoin clients. Therefore, users are not restricted to using Electrum.
- Electrum works quickly and users don’t have to download the entire blockchain.
- The user doesn’t need to worry if anything happens with their computer. You can recover the funds by using a secret recovery phrase that was provided to you when you set up your Electrum wallet.
- SPV (Simple Payment Verification) is used to verify transactions made in the Electrum wallet. Electrum provides cold storage and users’ private keys are kept offline.
6. Wasabi Wallet
Wasabi conceals the identities of those who receive and send transactions using an integrated CoinJoin transaction mix tape. The wallet also integrates with the Tor network to further protect transaction anonymity. It lists each individual UTXO or unspent transaction output.
This makes it easier to see the history of transactions. It discourages the use of private and non-private coins in one transaction. This may affect privacy in automatic coin selection algorithms.
- To integrate for enhanced privacy
- Only one crypto asset
- Mobile version is not available
- Privacy & Anonymity
10 Best Forex Brokers in Botswana
10 Best Forex Copy Trading Platforms In 2022
10 Best Forex Brokers With Bonus And Promotions In 2022
Opolo is a hardcore wallet that protects crypto. It uses an EAR 6+ rated chip. The majority of other hardware devices currently in use have EAL1-EAL5 category chips.
External companies, such as Digital Security Paris, have also reviewed it and verified that it is capable of protecting IoT devices.
offers high-quality security for its users.
- The Opolo wallet is unique in that it is a standalone application that allows users to keep their cryptocurrencies safe and secure.
- Opolo also has a great user interface which makes trading easy and fun. Additionally, the exchange provides 24/7 customer support should any issues arise.
- Opolo is that it has a wide variety of cryptocurrencies available for trading. This includes popular altcoins such as Ethereum, Bitcoin, and Litecoin.
- Not suitable for beginners.
- Privacy & Anonymity
Cobo is a cloud-based software HD wallet that allows users to perform a variety of tasks from their mobile phones. It allows users to save their private keys and import crypto from other wallets. You can also verify transactions using QR codes.
Secure wallets are protected with passwords and 2-factor authentications. You can access dApps and stake your crypto to earn more.
- EAL6+ and IOT Secure certified.
- Large touch screen.
- One app can manage a large number of assets.
- Randomized keyboard
- Password and passphrase support up to 120 characters
- Apps for Android and desktops
- Firmware is not completely open-source.
- This product is very new and has not been subject to many security tests.
- No air gap option.
- At the moment, there is no iOS app.
- There are no encrypted backups.
- OPOLO’s hardware wallet features the most secure Secure Element chip available. It is EAL6+ certified.
- This wallet was one of the first to be audited externally by Digital Security Paris.
- This large TFT touch screen with a 3.2-inch resolution allows you to quickly enter passphrases and passwords.
- Passwords and passwords can have up to 120 characters
- Supports more than 120 coins and 200,000 tokens.
- One user-friendly app that allows you to access all the assets.
- Built-in crypto-to crypto and fiat to crypto exchanges
- Secure Password Management to store 2fa keys and passwords.
- Encrypted USB communication between your wallet and your mobile device or desktop.
- Available for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
- Special OPOLO shards backups are used to store a backup copy of the mnemonic.
ZenGo is a keyless, non-custodial crypto wallet. It makes it one of the easiest and most secure ways to invest in cryptocurrency. You can create an account in as little as 19 seconds to become the real owner of your crypto.
You can also earn 4% interest on your Bitcoin, cancel your transactions or speed them up with just one tap.
- Smooth user interface
- Sell and buy within the app
- This is one of the easiest wallets to setup
- Earn interest with holdings without locking
- You must store keyless recovery backups on iCloud and Google Drive
- Not completely non-custodial
- ZenGo is a great mobile wallet option because it allows users to easily buy and sell supported cryptocurrency directly from the app. This makes ZenGo an easy-to-use and profitable way to make revenue.
- ZenGo allows you to lend your crypto assets out and earn interest. The earning tab can be accessed directly from your wallet. You will receive interest over time and can trade, transfer, or sell the assets without locking them up.
Coinsmart allows users to easily buy and sell cryptocurrency. SmartPay Invoicing is a fast and simple way to invoice customers. They are widely considered to be one of the easiest and most user-friendly cryptocurrency trading platforms.
- The lowest Canadian trading fees ( 0.2% ).
- Very narrow spreads in trades (around 0.3% )
- Customer Support Available 24/7 via phone, chat and email
- 95%+ crypto assets are kept in cold storage and insured up 100 million
- Web platform and CoinSmart app
- Quick deposits and withdrawals
- Trade between altcoins easily with low fees (just 0.3%
- Accepts credit & debit card deposits
- Registered Money Services Business With FINTRAC
- A publicly-traded platform that is subject to rigorous financial scrutiny
- For residents of many countries, including Canada
- INTERAC transfer deposits cost 1.5% if you deposit less than $2,000
- Crypto withdrawals are $0.50-$10 in mining fees
- Debit and credit card deposits are available at a maximum of 6%
- Accept only Canadian dollars as fiat currency (no USD, EUR or other currencies). )
- CoinSmart’s Extremely Affordable Fees
- CoinSmart’s trading charges are just 0.2%, which is the lowest among all Canadian crypto platforms. If you buy and sell $25,000 worth of Bitcoin twice a year, you will save $800 on trading fees.
- Spreads are more important than trading fees. They represent the difference between the Buy and Sell prices. CoinSmart offers razor-thin spreads that make frequent trading possible and keep more money in your pockets.
- CoinSmart deposits are almost always free. Fiat withdrawals cost just 1% and crypto withdrawals have a very low fee. CoinSmart deposits that are made with your credit or debit card should be avoided. Deposits by debit and credit can cost as high as 6%. However, this is not outrageous compared to the rest of the market. You can save those fees by depositing your money via INTERAC transfer or bank transfer.
- Excellent Mobile App: SmartTrade is a popular feature of the CoinSmart mobile app. This makes trading easy and charges 0.2% in trading fees. To protect your assets, the app offers security features such as fingerprint login and 2-factor authentication.
- CoinSmart has a 95% cold-storage policy. This means that at least 95% are kept offline. This is a significant difference in the protection of crypto assets from hackers, bad actors, and makes trading with CoinSmart almost risk-free. CoinSmart is regulated and supervised by FINTRAC (the Ontario Securities Commission) and follows all Canadian regulations to the letter.
- CoinSmart is also Canada’s only crypto exchange that is publicly traded. This means it is subject to greater financial scrutiny than any other cryptocurrency exchange. This gives me a lot of confidence that CoinSmart is a safe place to trade. The amount of financials they must submit for their annual audit is staggering, making any financial fraud or wrongdoing almost impossible. All this being said, CoinSmart is undoubtedly the most secure cryptocurrency exchange in Canada.
Here are the best crypto wallets in Europe, according to our research. Make sure to take a look at each one before making a decision!