This guide lists the best exchanges for scalping crypto.
Scalping is a trading strategy that involves one trying to profit from relatively small price movements.
Scalp traders do not seek massive profit targets; rather, they aim to harvest gains from small price changes repeatedly.
Scalp traders may place many trades over short periods, looking for small price movements and market inefficiencies.
The idea is that by compounding and stacking these small gains, the profits will accumulate over time to a significant amount.
List of 10 Best Exchanges for Scalping Crypto
Here is a list of best exchanges for scalping crypto in 2023; following our research, these are the top best available.
Bisq exchange is both a desktop and mobile (iOS and Android) application, and it allows its users to purchase and sell Bitcoins in exchange for their home country’s local currencies. The exchange works peer-to-peer because one can directly send and receive crypto from people.
- It is Decentralized with no point of failure.
- There is No KYC required/needed for identification.
- Users can pay in 26 different methods and options.
- Users will experience slow speed on some methods of payments.
- The Transactional volumes are low.
Trading fee: Makers pay 0.10% while takers pay 0.70%.
This exchange is based in the United States, and it has been operational since 2011 and is available in 48 US states and 176 countries. This crypto exchange supports and lists 40 cryptocurrencies, including the most known BTC.
Kraken is one of the best exchanges for scalping crypto. It is considered safe and secure to trade on as it has not been hacked before.
- very secure to trade on.
- Low fees: lower than Coinbase.
- Its Users can pay for trades in MasterCard, Wire Transfer, and Bank cards, among the other options.
- It supports 40 different cryptocurrencies for trading.
- It Has a mobile app.
Trading Fee: The maker trading fee varies from 0.16% – 0.10% for 30-day transactional volumes of between $0 and $500,000. The taker trading fee varies from 0.26% – to 0.20% for 30-day transactional volumes of the same amount.
Coinbase exchange is the most popular cryptocurrency exchange in the United States. This exchange was founded in 2012 and is completely regulated and licensed to operate in the United States, in over 40 states and territories. The Pro version allows its users to use charting and indicators to trade crypto for cheaper.
- It supports Bitcoin as well as several other coins.
- The daily trading volumes are very high, allowing people to easily find their trades or exchange cryptocurrency over several crypto options.
- It is not a decentralized exchange.
Trading Fee: The trading fee is between $0.99 and $2.99, depending on the dollar value.
CoinSmart is a Canadian cryptocurrency exchange. It provides 24/7 support. This exchange has a comprehensive identity verification procedure that is capable of detecting fake addresses or a date of birth. Users get cold storage for each crypto.
CoinSmart supports several funding methods such as Interac, SEPA, Wire Transfers, and all cryptocurrencies. It credits the deposits to one’s account on the same day of receiving them. It processes the cash withdrawal requests within five business days, and it also processes the account verifications on the same day.
- CoinSmart exchange has a two-factor authentication system.
- The exchange provides an order book functionality to place customized orders.
- It has features to let you track each of your trades or trading activity.
Trading Fee: 0% trading fee for Bank Wire and Bank Draft. Up to 6% trading fee on credit or debit cards. 1% trading fee on electronic funds transfer, etc.
Website: Visit CoinSmart Website
Crypto.com is present in 90 countries with 10 million users and 3000 employees. With the exchange, one can leverage crypto research and analyses and educative materials to learn to trade from scratch or do it better as a pro.
It allows its users to buy over 250 cryptocurrencies with fiat through Crypto.com Visa card and also a bank account. The Crypto.com card allows its users to access, manage, and spend crypto at any time on Visa ATMs and stores worldwide.
- It has Hosted wallets with extra security.
- It has Over-the-counter trading.
- It has Spot as well as derivatives trading.
- It Supports NFTs.
Trading Fee: 0.4% maker and taker trading fee for Level 1 ($0 – $25,000 trading volume) to 0.04% maker and 0.1% taker trading fees for Level 9 ($200,000,001 and above trading volume).
Binance is of the top 5 largest and biggest crypto exchange apps in terms of trading volumes and is also among the best exchanges for scalping crypto.
This exchange supports 150 cryptocurrencies and coins, including the most known ones like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and its own BNB coin. It now operates in the US, Europe, Australia, and Africa.
- In addition to supporting over 100 cryptocurrencies, it provides two-factor authentication.
- Allows cryptocurrency traders who want to use charting and indicators to trade cryptocurrencies.
- Binance is available in over 180 countries, although banned in the United States.
- Users can pay for cryptocurrencies and sell crypto using diverse payment options such as a bank, crypto, and credit cards.
Trading Fee: The fees vary from one VIP category to another. The maker trading fee varies from 0.0750% to 0.0525% for 30-day trading volumes of between below 50 bitcoin and above or equal to 1500 BTC.
The taker trading fee varies from 0.075% to 0.0525% for 30-day trading volumes of between below 50 bitcoin and above or equal to 1500 BTC.
Website: Visit Binance Website
FixedFloat is an easy and accessible crypto exchange platform that offers tools for the full use of digital assets. FixedFloat provides a flexible, tailored solution. The service of this exchange includes a dedicated customer support team. The solution has a robust design and also provides fast processing.
- Many cryptocurrencies are supported by FixedFloat, such as Bitcoin, Tether, USD Coin, etc.
- Has Fully automated processing.
- FixedFloat exchange supports cross-platform.
Trading Fee: One will pay 1% plus the network fee for a fixed rate, and one will have to pay 0.5% plus the network fee for the float rate. There are no hidden commissions.
Website: Visit FixedFloat Website
This trading platform is the best in class, with access to global markets and 24/7 support. With this platform, one can earn by inviting friends, and it pays up to 50 percent of the trading fees paid to them.
- PrimeXBT exchange has won several international awards for providing superior online trading services.
- It has low fees and provides faster order execution & advanced platform features.
- The platform also provides advanced trading tools.
Trading Fee: The trade fee is 0.05% for Cryptocurrencies, 0.01% for Indices & Commodities, 0.001% for Forex majors, etc.
Website: Visit PrimeXBT Website
9. Cash App
Cash App is a well-known iOS and Android app for sending and receiving peer-to-peer money in the United States; it currently works for many more countries.
The app does not charge for money sent or received through bank accounts and debit cards, but it charges a 3% fee on credit card payments and 1.5% for bank instant deposits.
Currently, it allows its users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies within the app, although it currently supports Bitcoin only, promising to support other cryptocurrencies later on.
- It is p2p in which one can transfer money from their wallet to other users directly without any middlemen.
- High transactional limit of $100,000 for Bitcoin users.
- Low cost for sending and receiving through banks.
- Simple to use.
- Costly for credit card users.
- It Allows only BTC and no other crypto for now.
Website: Cash App
Coinmama allows you to purchase and sell cryptocurrency with local and easily available methods and currencies. The purchasing methods include VISA, SEPA, MasterCard, bank transfer, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Skrill. When selling, one can only receive fiat in your bank account.
- Academy: learn how to trade cryptocurrencies.
- Loyalty program
- Build a long-term cryptocurrency portfolio of up to $100 million in value with the company’s White Glove Service.
- Daily maximum buys of up to $50,000 with SEPA, SWIFT, and Faster Payments, but $750 for credit and debit cards.
- 1-3 business days to purchase, depending on payment method.
Trading fees: 0% for SEPA, 0% SWIFT for orders that’s above $1000 (otherwise 20 GBP), 0% for Faster Payments in UK only, and $4.99% credit/debit card.
Website: Coinmama Website
The best crypto exchanges offer secure, easy-to-use platforms with high also trading volumes and on which customers can trade several cryptos and pay in multiple payment methods and options.
Let’s have your view on the best exchanges for scalping crypto discussed in this article in the comment section below.
Watch the video below to know the best exchanges for scalping crypto:
My name is Precious Ejiofor, I am a professional self motivated, dependable writer and editor, with over 4 year of experience in writing for variety of business and platforms. I am able and capable to write on any kind of topic.
Specifically, I focus on producing persuasive and compelling contents that is thoughtful, prominent, and engaging.
- InsuranceNovember 20, 2023How to Get Insurance to Pay for Tummy Tuck
- InsuranceNovember 18, 2023The Average Chiropractors Cost Without Insurance – What to Expect
- NFTsOctober 3, 202320 NFT Ideas for Artists to Make Money in 2023
- BusinessOctober 1, 2023Get Paid To Type: 20 Legit Sites That Pays In 2023 (Up to $20/hour)