Are you looking for Apps for stock trading in India? Then this article gat you covered. We will offer you a list of India’s best apps for stock trading, along with their features, price, pros, and cons.
Stock trading involves buying/selling company shares to make money on daily price changes.
Traders keep a close watch on the short-term price fluctuations of these stocks and then try to buy low and sell high.
List of the Top 10 Apps for Stock Trading in India
Below is a list of the top 10 apps for stock trading in India:
#1. Upstox Pro App
This app gives multiple trading options with an easy-to-navigate interface and is backed by eminent personalities like Mr Ratan Tata.
You can trade in mutual funds, stocks, digital gold, and much more with the help of extensive charts.
- Charts to help users make wise investments.
- Quick selling and buying of stocks.
- Cover orders and bracket orders.
- Notifies users about the prices of your favourite stocks.
- Instant investing.
- The charts are easy to understand.
- After Market Orders, Limits Orders, and more.
- The web version is complicated.
Upstox is a trusted trading platform. Users can get price alerts and go through extensive charts to decide where and when to invest their money.
Upstox offers 0 commission on trade in mutual funds, stocks, and digital gold.
Upstox offers 0.06% or 20 for all F&O & intraday, Currencies & Commodity Orders.
#2. Zerodha Kite
Kite is one of the best trading apps in India that Zerodha offers, and it has over 5 million users all over India. This app offers a wide range of stocks to trade in through an easy-to-use and extremely practical mobile application.
- Six chart types to help you evaluate the market conditions.
- Advanced options for placing orders such as Brackets and covers, After Market orders (AMO), and more.
- This app gives you market news and keeps you updated about events that cause changes in the value of stocks.
- Easy to use the mobile application.
- The app pins your favourite scrips.
- Can be used in ten regional languages.
- Extensive charts to view the market condition.
- Place limit to orders.
- This app has no trading in mutual funds.
- It has no price alerts.
Zerodha Kite app is used in your preferred language. It provides you with six types of charts to view the market conditions just the way you want.
#3. Angel Broking
This app is India’s best stock market app; it was established in 1987. The app has about 1.4 million active users today. Traders can get a readymade curated portfolio or get it managed by professionals.
- The app helps analyze the market with the help of research done by experts.
- It maintains your portfolio.
- It builds a diversified, low-cost portfolio with the help of small cases.
- Choose from readymade portfolios.
- International stocks are available.
- No brokerage fees.
- Management of portfolio
- By investing in small cases, users build a low-cost portfolio.
- Fractional investment.
Angel Broking App is the best stock trading app for new users in India. They offer portfolio management, fractional investment, and investing in small cases, which can benefit new traders in the field. Angel Broking App charges 0 on Delivery Trade & Trade across all segments.
#4. Groww app
This app is one of the best trading apps in India. The option of trading in stocks, gold, fixed deposits, and more simultaneously is the reason for its popularity.
- Invest in domestic and US stocks, Gold, Fixed Deposits, Mutual Funds, and F&Os.
- Availability of learning resources.
- Withdrawal 50,000 or 90% of the total money invested per day.
- Self-directed trading.
- Advanced charts to help users study the market trends.
- No account opening fees.
- No account maintenance fees.
- ISO 27001:2013 certification ensures that user’s information is encrypted and secure.
- Advanced order types are not available.
Groww app allows users to invest in Gold, Fixed Deposits, and Global stocks and offers learning resources so traders can make a self-directed investment.
#5. 5paisa Online Trading App
This trading app is one of the most popular trading apps in India. The user-friendly interface, advanced charts, learning resources, and auto investing features make it one of the top trading applications in India.
- Trade-in currencies, stocks, mutual funds, commodities, and more.
- Auto-investing feature works based on the users’ specific goals.
- Easy to navigate interface.
- Buying/selling are done with a single click.
- Advanced charts to help users/traders research the market conditions.
- Availability of research tools.
- Easy to navigate.
- Auto investing.
- Offers learning resources.
- Offers 0 commission on mutual funds trading.
- Charges 100 per call for ‘Trade on Call.’
#6. Sharekhan app
Sharekhan app is a trading platform with over 2 million clients all over India. This app gives traders proper guidance for buying and selling products and provides a wide range of products to build a well-diversified portfolio.
- Advanced charts to help users do market research.
- Research reports help users to make better investment decisions.
- Relationship managers monitor the portfolio and give guidance.
- Wide range of products to the trade.
- Users can trade at any time, from anywhere.
- It updates users about the market news.
- Offer free learning resources.
- No minimum deposit is required.
- Global stocks are unavailable.
Sharekhan app is a well-known, trusted online trading application. The guidance and research report of experts are praiseworthy features.
#7. Motilal Oswal MO Investor App
This app can be called the best trading app India has. Its smart artificial intelligence features offer users tips and recommendations on how to improve their portfolios.
- This app trade-in digital gold without any paperwork.
- Professional-made market analysis reports are available for users.
- Learning resources for new traders as well as advanced traders.
- Offers recommendations to improve your portfolio.
- This app supports English, Gujarati, Hindi, and Tamil languages.
- Offers guidance for investing.
- Availability of learning resources.
- This app trades in digital gold.
- Offers market analysis tools.
- Price alerts/price updates.
- It doesn’t trade international stocks
Motilal Oswal MO Investor App has learning material for new and advanced users. Its powerful AI tools give users recommendations on how to improve their portfolios.
#8. Edelweiss Online Trading App
This app is a trading platform established in 1995. It offers users plenty of stocks to trade. Moreover, it gives users many features for tracking and monitoring market trends.
- Offers tools to track every aspect of the market
- It allows users to know about the latest news and events affecting the market
- Advanced charts to help users gain insights into market trends
- Live commentary about the stock market, done by professionals
- Update on prices/price alerts.
- Low brokerage fees.
- Availability of market tracking tools.
- Live market news updates.
- No account opening fees.
- No account maintenance fees
- Features of placing Bracket orders are unavailable
- This app charges 20 per call for trading through calls.
Edelweiss Online Trading App can be an excellent choice for active and advanced investors who know how to get help from market research reports and advanced charts.
Edelweiss online trading app offers 10 per executed order brokerage charges.
#9. IIFL Market Trading App
This app is a highly recommended mobile app for trading. It lets users trade in several items with the help of easy-to-use tools.
- Tade in currencies, equities, F&O, and commodities.
- It offers tools to research market trends.
- Offers free research reports of 500 top listed companies in NSE/BSE.
- Place selling/buying orders with easy steps.
- Allows users to modify or cancel pending orders.
- It gives free research reports
- Users get notifications about the market news
- No account management fees for trading account
- No robot advisor.
IIFL Market Trading App is one of the best trading apps in India due to its excellent features. It offers users free research reports, excellent tools to study market trends, and much more.
Flyers is one of the best trading apps in India, and it offers you some helpful charts to study the market trends.
The mobile application is easy to use and automatically synced with the web version so that users can access their accounts from the web or through the mobile app.
- Advanced charts are available for users for free.
- Access through the mobile app or web is automatically synced.
- Provide charts to study market trends.
- Notifies you about the necessary information about the stock market.
- Intuitive user experience.
- Updates and notifications about the market.
- 0 brokerage fee for equity delivery
- Historical data of more than twenty years.
- 20 is charged for orders placed on call.
- It doesn’t trade in mutual funds.
The Flyers application offers you a fast trading experience and is tested to have high levels of Security Protocol on all levels.
One of the benefits of stock trading is that traders get the chance to earn more money. Over time, if the stock market rises in value, the prices of a particular stock can fall or rise.
Q. Which trading app is best for beginners?
Ans: Angel Broking, 5paisa Online Trading app, and Motilal Oswal MO Investor app are some of the best stock trading apps for beginners. They offer users learning resources and professional guidance for maintaining your portfolio.
Q. Which is the safest app for trading?
Ans: Zerodha is as safe a safe stock trading platform in India. This platform is a genuine and trusted stockbroker. They are among the brokers the lowest risk broker, and this app debt-free
Q. Are trading apps safe?
Ans: Yes, trading apps are safe. Only you can access trading app accounts with your distinctive and unique details, and a user ID and one-time password are the only way to access your account on a trading app.
Watch the video below to know the Apps for stock trading in India: