We will be listing the best crypto exchanges in India with low fees, kindly read through for more information on these crypto exchanges.
The Indian economy welcomed cryptocurrency in 2020 when the ongoing pandemic caused a global economic slowdown. The demand for digital financial assets is on the rise in India today. To invest in cryptocurrency, you need a cryptocurrency exchange.
And to use these exchanges, it is important that you compare them based on their plus points and downsides to find out the best cryptocurrency exchanges for you in India.
For example, the best crypto exchange in India will have a robust security feature mechanism. Similarly, a crypto exchange with low fees can also be considered one of the best exchanges in the country.
Let’s look at some of the best crypto exchanges in India with low fees.
List of 10 Best Crypto Exchanges in India with Low Fees
To buy and sell digital assets, the listed trading platforms emerge as the best and top cryptocurrency exchanges in India for 2022.
Coinmama is one of the best crypto exchanges in India, it allows its customers in almost every country to buy bitcoin, and They charge a 4.9%-5.9% fee (depends on volume) on each purchase.
Their Customers in Europe can also buy bitcoins with SEPA transfer for a lower fee.
- It works in almost every country
- Highest limits for purchasing BTC with a credit card
- It is a reliable and trusted exchange.
- Some of the highest fees among credit and debit card bitcoin brokers
Unocoin exchange is one of the best crypto exchanges in India with low fees and is also among the leading Bitcoin platform in the country, and Their customers can buy bitcoin with any Indian bank account through online banking or NEFT & RTGS.
- It is a Regulated company in India
- Investors in the United States back it
- It has a low 1% fee, reduced to 0.7% with sufficient trading volume
- Offers a Bitcoin wallet that should not be used to store bitcoins
- Requires ID verification, so not private
This exchange offers a peer community. one can buy and sell dollars or crypto in exchange for every other form of value.
The platform exchange provides trust and transparency by authenticating its users and establishing a higher degree of identity validation for the peers who facilitate the transactions.
This exchange also provides an escrow system, so that fair value exchanges are completed as agreed upon.
- Has Many payment methods available
- It has Low fees for South American countries
- Not private since identity verification is needed
4. Bitcoin ATMs
One can use the Bitcoin ATM map to buy bitcoins with cash. These Bitcoin ATMs can be a quick and easy way to purchase bitcoins, and they are also private. Convenience and privacy come with a price; most ATMs have 5-10% fees.
- the map makes it super easy to find a Bitcoin ATM around you
- Bitcoin ATMs often have 5-10% fees for each purchase
Bitbns exchange is among the best crypto exchange in India; this platform has over 300 listed cryptocurrencies available on the platform.
This platform offers excellent services, and it also allows customers to buy, exchange and sell cryptocurrencies at the best prices by offering an easy-to-trade, simple, and intuitive user interface. Bitbns offers the cryptocurrency app in India, compatible with iOS and Android devices.
- The Bitbns exchange offers multiple popular cryptocurrency digital tokens.
- Bitbns exchange trading terminal is functional and convenient in both browser and mobile versions.
- The exchange developers regularly update the investment and currency portfolio.
- The exchange offers fast withdrawal processes and also less trading fees.
- Bitbns exchange does not support fiat currencies except for Indian Rupee.
- In this exchange, Debit card or credit card payments are not available as payment methods.
- Bitbns exchange customer support service has plenty of room for improvement.
Bitbns exchange charges trading fees depending on 30-day trading volume and the BNS token holding. This exchange fee is categorized based on VIP levels ranging from Explorer to Level nine. Takers and makers must pay a flat fee of 0.25% if they hold BNS tokens worth less than 25 USDT. Lenders at this exchange have to pay an interest rate of 15percent, whereas borrowers are not charged any fees.
6. CoinSwitch Kuber
CoinSwitch Kuber exchange is one of the best crypto exchanges in India; it offers one of the best rates on Bitcoin trades.
It is easy to trade Bitcoin instantaneously on CoinSwitch Kuber, and the KYC and AML verification processes are also very easy to follow.
CoinSwitch Kuber is one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges in India to provide Indian traders with a seamless trading interface.
- CoinSwitch Kuber exchange accepts INR deposits instantly.
- Withdrawals can be made in this exchange through bank transfers and various other payment modes.
- The exchange has a simplistic UI which makes it beginner-friendly.
- The exchange implements a fast KYC process, which completes online verification within a few minutes.
- CoinSwitch Kuber app has scored amazing user reviews on Google Playstore.
- This exchange supports 58 cryptocurrencies, which can be traded with INR.
- CoinSwitch Kuber exchange app provides real-time live chat service for responsive customer support.
- This platform is not available for demo or free trial as updating KYC details is mandatory.
- This platform is not good for day trading because it does not have the appropriate tools.
- The platform helps people purchase crypto by only using INR as crypto-to-crypto exchanges are not supported currently.
The transaction fees are not disclosed on their website. Information on the trading cryptocurrency fees is provided exclusively via the customer support team through live chat. The company has stated in chats that it does not charge any fee yet.
This is a new cryptocurrency exchange and one of India’s best crypto exchanges with low fees. It is operated by Binance, which is one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. And it has a great reputation.
- It has a Very nice trading interface and is easy to use
- Binance backs it
- It has a Low 0.2% fees
- It Has an orderbook that is hard to use for new users
Zebpay is one of the best crypto exchanges in India with low fees; it helps traders buy and hold Bitcoin. It also supports cryptocurrencies like Ripple, Ethereum, Tether, and Litecoin.
Zebpay is a simple cryptocurrency trading platform, and it also has an integrated best online crypto wallet in the Zebpay mobile app.
- The exchange charges only 0.15% maker fees.
- Intraday trading on this exchange is charged at a low 0.10% fee.
- The Zebpay app & wallet facility is very simple and safe to use.
- This platform ensures lightning-fast payments for BTC-INR transactions.
- The exchange charges a monthly membership fee of 0.0001 BTC or fiat currency equivalent to that.
- The daily trading pair limit of this exchange is 15.
- The platform supports only six cryptocurrencies currently.
Paybis is a popular and known cryptocurrency exchange. It serves 180 countries and 48 US states, and they are registered with FinCEN, making them a more trusted, regulated exchange.
This exchange offers incredibly high limits and super-fast payouts, not to mention 5-minute ID verification, and they also have perfect review scores on Trustpilot.
- It offers 24/7 live support
- Extremely high limits
- five Minute verification
- fast payouts
- Large selection/options of payment methods
- It has No traditional orderbook for advanced traders.
Krypto is one of India’s fastest-growing crypto exchanges that allows its customers to purchase more than 100 cryptocurrencies with high liquidity and at the best rates.
Traders can purchase, sell, and exchange popular trading pairs like INR/BTC, INR/ETH, INR/DOGE, etc.
Krypto crypto trading platform users can access leading digital coins and enjoy instant deposits and withdrawals with fast crypto to crypto, INR to crypto, and crypto to INR conversions.
- Krypto offers a collection of cryptocurrencies.
- The website is transparent with competitive trading fees and discounts.
- Krypto exchange offers support for a decentralized ecosystem of crypto products.
- This cryptocurrency exchange offers fast withdrawal processes and also low fees.
- Users can exchange, purchase and sell cryptocurrency with fiat, crypto, debit, or even credit cards.
- Krypto exchange is a trustworthy, beginner-friendly, and regulated trading platform.
- Krypto exchange customer support is of below-par quality.
The Krypto platform has provided a transparent fee structure for each cryptocurrency along with minimum and maximum blockchain receive, send, and fees.
This platform does not charge any trading fees or deposit fees. However, there are deposit and withdrawal limits, 50 INR & 100 INR, respectively.
Top 5 Cryptocurrency Apps in India
Here are some of the top best cryptocurrency exchange apps in India:
- CoinSwitch Kuber.
Was this article helpful?
Kindly drop a comment on the best crypto exchanges in India with low fees in the comment section below.
Watch the video below to know the best crypto exchanges in India with low fees:
My name is Precious Ejiofor, I am a professional self motivated, dependable writer and editor, with over 4 year of experience in writing for variety of business and platforms. I am able and capable to write on any kind of topic.
Specifically, I focus on producing persuasive and compelling contents that is thoughtful, prominent, and engaging.
- InsuranceSeptember 28, 2023Top 10 Cheapest Car Insurance In California For 2023
- InsuranceSeptember 24, 2023Invisalign Insurance Cover: 7 Facts You Should Know
- InsuranceSeptember 22, 2023How do Life Insurance Policies Work?
- InsuranceSeptember 21, 2023Top 7 Dental Insurance that Covers Adult Braces