Bitcoin is a digital currency that is not tied to any country or institution. It is decentralized, meaning that no one controls it. Bitcoin has been growing in popularity because of its unique properties. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the best forex brokers that accept Bitcoin deposits, as well as their pros, cons, and features.
List of 10 Best Forex Brokers That Accept Bitcoin Deposit
The list of 10 best forex brokers that accept bitcoin deposits offers an easy way for traders to get started with this new technology. If you’re looking for a broker that is committed to embracing new technologies, then one of these platforms should be perfect for you. Here is the list of 10 best forex brokers that accept bitcoin deposits.
BCapitalsFX is one of the top forex brokers that accept bitcoin deposits. It offers Forex Trading services via MetaTrader 4, and MT4 Mobile trading platforms. BCapitalsFX offers both a-book brokerage (market maker) and b-book broker order execution. BCapitalsFX allows trading in currencies, commodities, and indices. BCapitalsFX does not have a license.
It offers many benefits and features that make it an excellent choice for forex traders. It offers several account types, including VIP, standard and micro-accounts.
- It offers a leverage of up 1:500, which is great for traders looking to benefit from high leverage ratios.
- It offers spreads as low as 0.5 pip on major currency pairs.
- It provides a free trial account to allow you to test the platform before signing up for a real account.
- It accepts deposits in a variety of currencies, including USD, EUR and GBP.
- It is regulated and managed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission.
- It does not accept clients from the United States at this time.
- The minimum deposit to open an account for trading is $500.
The website is not currently available in all languages. It currently supports only Russian and English.
- Regulted Broker
- lowest spread in industry
- Thousands Of Tradable Instruments
- Liquidity and Ultra-fast execution
AvaTrade was established in 2006. It is licensed and regulated on all six continents, including the CBI, BVI FSC, and ASIC. It is an online forex broker and CFD broker that has been around since 2006. They have a solid reputation for providing excellent customer service, competitive spreads, and great customer support.
You can open a variety of account types: Spread betting, Professional, Retail and Options. Below is a discussion of the differences between account types. Professional and retail accounts have access to more than 1,250+ financial instruments via the AvaTrade proprietary web-based platform, MetaTrader 4, and MetaTrader 5. DupliTrade and AvaTradeGo are just a few of the additional platforms that we will be discussing in this review.
- Global regulation – CBI, BVI FSC. ASIC. FSCA. FSA. ADGM.
- Wide range of platforms is available for all types of traders, including MT4/MT5
- Fees and spreads competitive
- Multilingual customer support.
- Only available to residents of the USA and Iran.
- Offer of Investments
- Commissions & Fees
- Platforms & Tools
- Mobile Trading Apps
EagleFX has been rated a top-rated broker. They offer competitive spreads and fast execution.
Let’s look at some key features and the pros and cons that EagleFX has to offer.
Accepts Bitcoin deposits
Large range of tradable resources
- No MetaTrader support
- Limited customer support options
- Mobile app or Web trading platform
- Demo account available
4. Fortrade LTD
Fortrade LTD is an online brokerage that has recently started to accept Bitcoin as a deposit option. This is a way for Fortrade LTD to increase its customer base and offer greater flexibility when it comes to payment options. We will be discussing the benefits and drawbacks of Fortrade LTD as well as the key features that make it an excellent choice for online trading.
- Offers various deposit and withdrawal options, including Bitcoin
- Low minimum deposit requirements
- A user-friendly platform that is suitable for both novice and experienced traders
- A wide variety of assets are available for trading, including major currency pair, stocks, indices and commodities
- Relatively expensive fees charged for certain account types
- No MetaTrader4 platform is available
- Some of Fortrade LTD’s key features make it an appealing option for online trading.
- The ability to trade a variety of assets including stocks, indices, and major currencies.
- A user-friendly platform for beginners and professionals.
- A wide variety of withdrawal and deposit
UFX which has been in operation since 2010, is powered by MassInsights Technology. Trades are submitted to an EU-verified trade register. This results in over 2.8 million trades submitted to CME in 2018. UFX offers a secure trading environment and reliable customer support. Five types of tradable assets are offered by the brokerage. Retail traders make a loss on average of 68.34%, which is slightly less than the average and has a positive performance.
UFX is a great option. Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of this broker.
- UFX are one of the few brokerages that accept bitcoin deposits. This can be a great advantage if you want to trade digital currencies.
- The platform is easy to use and user-friendly.
- You can trade a variety of currencies.
- There have been complaints from users about customer service.
- Reports have come in of accounts being suspended and funds being frozen.
- Use up to 1:500
- Minimum deposit of $100
6. Nova FX
Nova FX is a forex broker, that began accepting Bitcoin deposits in 2014. They have been a popular broker for traders who use cryptocurrency to fund trading accounts. We will be discussing the benefits and drawbacks of Nova FX as a forex broker as well as the unique features they offer their clients.
- One of the most trusted brokers for Bitcoin deposits
- Offers a wide variety of currency pairs and CFDs for trading
- The trading platform is easy to use and user-friendly
- Customer support is responsive and helpful
- Minimum Deposit is $500
- Return fees will be charged for every transaction
- NovaFX has a “cryptocurrency security program” that allows you to trade leverage up to 1:100 with up to 50% compensation for a negative account balance.
- They also offer a “payout boost” program that can increase your profits by up to 10%.
SuperForex is a forex broker that accepts bitcoin deposits. It’s been around for some time and has a solid reputation. The Financial Services Authority (FSA span>) has registered the company in New Zealand.
The broker offers trading in a variety of currencies, metals, CFDs, and cryptocurrencies. SuperForex offers its clients innovative trading technology, tight spreads, and quick execution speeds. This broker is ideal for experienced and novice traders looking for a reliable platform that is user-friendly.
- Social trading supported
- MetaTrader 4 supported
- Managed account offered
- Choice in retail trading accounts
- Offshore regulation
- Spreads may not be the most tight in the industry
- Only one platform supports
- Safety and Regulation
- Customer Support
- Education and Training
JustForex is a forex broker that accepts bitcoin deposits. The company was established in 2012 in St. Vincent and Grenadines. JustForex provides a large range of currency pairs, CFDs, and precious metals that can be traded.
- JustForex is a licensed broker. The company is registered with Financial Commission (FinaCom PLC), which is an international organization that protects traders’ rights and resolves disputes between traders and brokers.
- The broker offers many payment options, including bank wire transfers and credit/debit cards.
- The broker will not accept clients from Japan or the United States.
- The minimum deposit for Standard accounts is $100
- JustForex offers many account types including Standard accounts and ECN accounts. Swap-Free accounts are also available. VIP accounts are also available.
- The broker offers excellent customer service via live chat, email and telephone.
9. FX Primus
FX Primus, a CySEC-regulated broker, offers MetaTrader 4, WebTrader, and mobile trading platforms. You can leverage as high as 1:500 with tight spreads starting at 0.1 pip. Bitcoin deposits can be accepted as long as you deposit $250. Withdrawals can also be made in Bitcoin and fiat currencies.
- Regulated By CySEC
- MetaTrader 4 WebTrader and mobile trading platforms
- Use up to 1:500
- Spreads starting at 0.1 pips
- Minimum deposit of $250 for Bitcoin deposits
- 55+ preinstalled technical indicator
- Six chart types
- 28 timeframes
- Level 2 Depth of Market
- No restrictions for stop/limit levels
- Detachable and linked charts
- Advanced order security
- Market sentiment
- An integrated Economic Calendar
- You can add custom cBots or indicators.
FXChoice, a well-known forex broker, allows its clients to trade and deposit bitcoin. There are many advantages to this broker but there are also potential drawbacks.
- Offers the possibility to trade and deposit bitcoins, which can make it a very convenient way to manage your funds
- Has many tradable assets including major currency pairs, cryptocurrency, commodities, and indices
- Provides customer support via live chat, phone, and email
- Doesn’t accept clients from the United States or Japan
- It May be subject to higher fees for certain types of trades
- Requires a minimum deposit of $250
- News: This section of the website provides news and insight into crypto and forex markets.
- Indices: FXChoice provides several indices to help traders diversify their portfolios. Traders can choose from instruments from the United Kingdom and the United States as well as Japan and Germany.
- Trading Tools: The broker provides a variety of trading tools including MQL5 Signals and Myfxbook Autotrade Services, VPSs, Live Economic Calendar, Pips+ Programme, VPSs, Live Economic Calendar, and many others.
- AutoChartist: Autochartist features a Market scanner that can be used with MT4 software and the Expert Advisor script. The autochartist feature allows traders to scan the markets and view symbols and time intervals on one graph.
These are the 10 best forex brokers that accept bitcoin deposits. If you’re looking for a broker that will help you get started trading forex using bitcoin.
- I’m a firm believer that information is the key to financial freedom. On Coindecimal Blog, I write about personal finance and crypto.
- Personal FinanceOctober 11, 2023The Magical World of Fantasy Slot Games: Where Imagination Meets Winnings
- LoansOctober 5, 202310 Best Instant Payday Loans Online Guaranteed Approval Direct Lenders
- LoansOctober 5, 2023How to get an Emergency Same Day Loans Instantly
- LoansOctober 4, 202310 Most Legitimate Payday Loans Online Direct Lenders in Alabama