This article will provide you with a list of the best crypto exchanges in Georgia with low fees and strong securities. The best crypto exchanges make it easy to buy/sell the currencies they want with low fees and strong security features.
Crypto exchanges work similarly to brokers, giving people the tools to buy and sell cryptos like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Tether.
- You will learn about the best crypto exchanges in Georgia along with their features
- You will learn about the cost and trading fees of each platform, along with the currency they support
- Answers to some frequently asked questions on crypto exchanges in Georgia.
7 Best Crypto Exchanges In Georgia
Suppose people are looking for a safe and secure cryptocurrency exchange that’s easy to use, supports the Georgian lari, and is compatible with the largest financial institutions in Georgia. In that case, they are in the right place.
Below is a list of the 7 best crypto exchanges in Georgia
The CoinSmart exchange platform offers clients very low trading fees: just 0.2 percent. The exchange supports 16 cryptos, verifies accounts quickly, prides itself on its helpful customer service representative, and has a well-rated application.
As a Canadian crypto exchange, it is regulated by different Canadian financial authorities, which keeps people’s money secure and safe. The platform is a publicly-traded exchange on Toronto’s NEO stock exchange, which means the platform is subject to 3rd-party financial and security audits at least once yearly.
• low trading fees
• 24/7 customer service available via live chat, phone, or email
• Instant verification of account
• Supports 16 cryptos
• Immediate withdrawals and deposits
• User-friendly for beginners and professional traders
• 95 percent cold storage policy keeps crypto extra secure
• Account Opening is Free
• The trading fees – 0.20 percent
Investors/traders looking to trade altcoins or stablecoins with the industry’s lowest fees.
The Pepperstone crypto exchange is a CFD trading platform licensed and regulated by the ASIC (Australian Securities and Investments Commission), the FCA in the United Kingdom, and the DFSA in the United Arab Emirates.
With the platform’s direct access to CFDs on indices and cryptos, stocks, ETFs, and forex, the exchange is an all-in-one investing platform used by cryptocurrency traders globally.
The Pepperstone exchange offers tight spreads, low trading commissions, and an extensive offering of assets to invest in. Experienced/professional investors can trade with 10x leverage available on most cryptocurrency assets.
The exchange doesn’t charge any withdrawal or deposit fees and spreads range from just 0.0 to 1.2 pips depending on the crypto asset. The mobile app is rated 4.0/5 on iOS and 4.3/5 on Android, with customer service available 24/7 via email or telephone to answer all questions.
• Offers Zero trading commissions
• Tight spreads
• 24/7 customer service via email and phone
• Up to 10x leverage on most crypto assets depending on the jurisdiction
• Gives traders Access to TradingView’s advanced charting tools
• Supports over 20 crypto CFDs
• Free withdrawals and deposits
• Spread: From 0.0 to 1.2 pips
• Trading Fees are Low
• Deposit Fees are Free
• Withdrawal Fees are Free
Experienced or professional investors looking for access to charting tools and low fees.
Gate.io is among the top cryptocurrency exchanges by volume, and the exchange is the largest in terms of offerings: Currently, the platform supports more than 1,200 different cryptocurrencies. Among the biggest, there’s Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and Dogs coin.
The exchange has a very interesting rewards system: the GT (GateToken). Like Binance’s BNB Coin, GT can be purchased from any exchange. If people hold GateTokens when purchasing or selling cryptocurrency, they get a significant discount on the fees. They get the maximum discount if they hold 500 GT in their wallet.
As new Gate.io users, people can receive a 30% to 50% rebate on all their fees. If they have a significant audience, they can signup for their ambassador program and refer friends to earn additional rewards.
• Earn discounts by holding GT (GateToken)
• Supports over 1,200 cryptocurrencies
• Hot and cold wallet storage
• 2FA authentication and withdrawal password
• Maker’s Fees: From 0.2 percent- 0.155 percent
• Maker’s Fees Holding GT: From 0.15 percent to 0.116 percent
• Taker’s Fees are From 0.2 percent – 0.165 percent
• Taker’s Fees Holding GT is From 0.15 percent – 0.124 percent
Investors/traders who already have a cryptocurrency and are looking for a spot trading platform.
4. Huobi Global
Huobi Global is one of the largest crypto exchanges that offer competitively low fees starting at 0.2%. Additionally, the exchange offers plenty of tools veteran investors/traders will appreciate: limit and stop orders, interactive charts, and margins and futures trading. The exchange supports more than 400 cryptos.
In the Huobi exchange, new users will receive a bonus of $150 in Point cards, and they will get the chance to start earning HT (Huobi Tokens) for additional discounts – the more HT people hold, the higher the tier and the lower the fees. Regarding security, the exchange offers 2FA authentication and the option to freeze the account.
• 24/7 customer service available via email or live chat
• Instant verification of account
• Supports more than 400 cryptos
• 98 percent (%) cold storage policy keeps crypto extra secure
• Earn cryptocurrency rewards through staking
• Earn discounts and rebates just by holding the Huobi tokens
• Taker’s Fee is From 0.0462% – 0.0193% based on the Huobi Tokens tier
• Trading Fee is From 0.20% – 0.07% based on Huobi Tokens tier
• Maker’s Fees are From 0.0362% -0.0097% based on Huobi Tokens tier
Veteran investors searching for the best investing tools and access to the newest cryptocurrencies.
The Liquid.com exchange is a crypto trading platform that supports 10 fiat currencies, including SGD, USD, JPY, and HKD, and more than 100 cryptocurrency assets. On top of the spot trading platform, the platform supports margin trading with up to 25x leverage on select cryptocurrency assets.
The Liquid.com exchange uses a tiered maker/take fee system based on volume. Taker’s fees start at 0.30 percent and can go as low as 0.03 percent or even lower if people pay.
Maker’s fees are lower, starting at 0.20 percent, and users can get up to a 50 percent rebate by referring friends – coupled with the trading volume rebate, it’s easy to list crypto without paying any fee.
• Customer service available 24/7
• Up to 25x leverage
• Margin trading
• Supports over 100 cryptocurrencies
• Supports over ten fiat currencies
• 95 percent Cold storage policy
• Secured with MPC (Multi-party computation) protocols
• Maker’s Fees start From 0.20 percent to 0.0 percent
• Crypto Withdrawal Fee depends on the cryptocurrency
• Fiat Deposit Fees are Free
• Taker’s Fees start from 0.30 percent to 0.03 percent
• Crypto Deposit Fees are Free
• Fiat Withdrawal Fee starts From 0.0 percent to 0.55 percent depending on the method
The Paybis platform is a crypto exchange established in 2014 and located in the UK. The platform enables its users to purchase and trade cryptos, and it’s regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority).
The platform lets customers purchase supported cryptocurrency coins in 47 distinct fiat currencies. The US Dollars, the Turkish Lira, the Canadian Dollar, Euros, and the Pound Sterling currently support fiat currencies on the exchange.
• Has a referral program
• Supports a wide range of fiat currencies
• Regulated by the FCA
• Instant verification of account
• Wide variety of payment methods
• Very fast customer service/support response time
• Neteller purchases start from 3.54 + 0.1 USD
• Payeer purchases start from 4.95% + 0.1 USD
• Debit /credit card purchases start from 5% + 0.1 USD
• Skrill purchases start from 3.54% + 0.1 USD
• Advanced Cash purchases start from 3.95% + 0.1 USD
• Bank wire purchases start from 3% + 0.1 USD
• Bank transfer purchases start from 1.5% + 1 EUR
Investors/traders new to crypto trading looking for an easy-to-understand cryptocurrency exchange.
The Pursa crypto exchange is different than most crypto exchanges on this list. The crypto exchange is a Cameroon-based peer-to-peer (P2p) crypto exchange established in 2017. When people use Pursa, they don’t deposit to the platform – they trade directly with the buyer.
Using this kind of platform has a lot of benefits compared to regular exchanges; for starters, the exchange doesn’t charge withdrawal or deposit fees – people only pay spreads, which range from 1 percent– 3 percent, and there is no registration process. Transactions are completed anonymously and instantly and deposited directly to the wallet.
The exchange is supported in more than 200 countries and has an attractive referral program: people can earn up to 20 percent of all sales their referee makes – with no limits. People can invite as many friends as they want.
• No registration is needed
• Instant BTC deposits directly to the wallet
• Bitcoin is the only supported crypto
• No withdrawal or deposit fees
• Completely anonymous
• Attractive referral program (earn 20 percent of referees’ sales)
• Spreads: 1 percent – 3 percent
Cryptocurrency exchanges work similarly to brokers, giving users the tools to sell and buy cryptocurrencies easily. The exchange offers security features and storage options for people’s digital assets that may be superior to maintaining wallet software on their own.
Crypto exchanges have started offering custodial key storage for people, but they should use this service cautiously, as crypto exchanges are often prized targets for cybercriminals.
Can you trade crypto in Georgia?
There is no regulation by The National Bank of Georgia preventing cryptocurrency from being used in the form of a barter exchange.
Where can I buy cryptocurrency in Georgia?
The only legal currency for transactions in Georgia is the Georgian Lari (GEL).
Can I use Coinbase in Georgia?
Yes you can
Is Binance allowed in Georgia?
Yes, the Binance exchange is available for customers in Georgia.
However, people cannot simply go to binance.com and sign up.
Binance has a different website for United States-based customers at Binance.us.
How do I withdraw money from Binance in Georgia?
Below is a list of how to Withdraw Fiat Currency from Binance
- Log into your Binance account.
- Click on Withdraw.
- Tap on the Fiat tab.
- Select the fiat currency.
- Enter the details that the page requested.
- Check the transaction details.
- Input your verification code.
Does Luno work in Georgia?
Luno does not work in the US. It only accepts clients from Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Nigeria, Zambia, and Uganda.
You can learn more from the video below: