This article will discuss the 5 best ways to send money from Nigeria to the USA. There are different ways by which an individual can conveniently carry out numerous money transfers. But certain transfer service providers are required for usage in making these transfers.
Key Takeaways In This Article
• The 5 best ways to send money from Nigeria to the USA.
• You will know the cheapest way to send money from Nigeria to the USA.
• You will determine the cost of sending money to the USA from Nigeria.
• You will know if you can send money from Nigeria to the USA using Zelle, PayPal, or Venmo.
How To Get Instant Approval Virtual Credit Card With Instant Use
How To Build Credit Without A Credit Card (2023 Guide)
How To Accept Credit Card Payments In 7 Simple Ways
The 5 Best Ways To Send Money From Nigeria To USA
When making transfers from one place to another, one would need a good and trusted transfer service option. Below are the 5 best ways to send money from Nigeria to the USA.
Xoom is one of the best ways to send money from Nigeria to the USA. It’s a subsidiary of PayPal that allows a user to conveniently send money to over 100+ countries through its website or application.
• Settlement of international bills.
• Daily notification through text or email.
• Ease of sending money to a bank account or mobile wallet.
Wise is a London-based transfer service provider designed for easy money transfer. Currently, it is among the best available money transfer service provider worldwide with a good security record.
• No hidden charges on transfer.
• Availability of borderless account.
• Receiving payment with account details.
#3 Western Union
Western Union is a worldwide recognized and reputable transfer service that enables a user to make money transfers. An individual can conveniently determine their exchange rate and conveniently trace a transaction.
• Fast speed in money transfer.
• Money transfer from multiple outlets.
• Minimal transition fee on this service provider.
Remitly is a remittance service that is based in the United States and offers international money transfers to 120+ countries around the world. It has existed for a long period and allows fast and secure transfers.
• Ease of conducting transfers.
• No markup on exchange rates.
• Recipient gets to receive money either by bank or agent location.
WorldRemit is an excellent money transfer platform that offers both a sender and receiver comfort and ease of money transfer. It functions quickly and is available in more than 100 countries for usage.
• Users can conduct bank transfers.
• Referral benefit on introducing newer users.
• Availability of mobile money or cash pickups.
The Cheapest Way To Send Money From Nigeria To USA
There are several ways by which an individual can send money from one location to another. An individual looking to transfer money from Nigeria to the USA can consider “Bank Transfer” as it is the cheapest option. They are known to offer the best value for money transfers.
The Cost Of Sending Money To USA From Nigeria
Some fees are charged for sending money from one place to another before the transaction is successful. Sending money to the USA from Nigeria would also require paying these fees.
An individual can spend between $2.00 and above to send money to the USA from Nigeria. The major difference is the amount one intends to send through the payment service provider.
Can Nigerians Use Zelle?
No, Nigerians can not use Zelle. Currently, Zelle is only available for usage in the United States. It requires a United States phone number and bank details, thereby restricting its usage to those who reside there.
Can I Send Money From Nigeria To USA Using PayPal?
Yes, you can send money from Nigeria to the USA using PayPal. But sending money is not free and would require some transaction fees. An individual needs to determine the expenses involved in making transfers through PayPal before using it.
Can Chipper Cash Send Money From Nigeria To USA?
Yes, Chipper Cash allows for the sending of money from Nigeria to the USA. The application-based transfer platform considerably enables a user to send and receive money across different locations, including Africa, The US, and The UK.
Can Nigeria Use Venmo?
No, Nigerians are not allowed to use Venmo. Currently, the payment platform is not available to Nigerians, but there are several other alternatives that an individual can consider to conduct transfers.
Sending money from Nigeria to the USA can be conducted by an individual easily if they consider a good transfer service provider. Using this service provider, you can transfer a considerable amount of money from one place to another.
One can utilize either of the platforms mentioned above to send money from Nigeria to the USA. Kindly visit our comment section for your views and opinions.
You can learn more from the video below:
- I am a content writer with over 2 years of experience in content writing. I create quality and highly researched content on cryptocurrency and forex.