In this article, we will look at how to borrow money from a specific type of loan provider, Zedvance, and the requirements for obtaining this loan.
It is not always easy to obtain an instant online loan in Nigeria. There is a long list of loan providers these days, and where it’s natural to be difficult to distinguish yourself because most claim to offer the same thing, Zedvance stands out.
Advance is a company that offers excellent loan services without collateral and at low-interest rates.
What is Zedvance loan?
Zedvance is a money lender based in Lagos. In collaboration with retailers across Lagos, they offer Cash Loans to individuals and groups, as well as Point Sale Finance for consumer goods and appliances.
To determine repayment on loans to individuals in paid employment, the firm employs risk-based pricing. There are a number of fees associated with changing the loan terms later on. Zedvance is ideal for paid employment employees who require cash before their payday.
Who is the CEO of Zedvance?
Adedayo Amzat is the Founder and CEO of Zedvance Finance Limited and the Group Managing Director of Zedcrest Capital Limited.
Zedvance Loan Requirement
Here is the requirement needed to get a loan from Zedvance:
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- must be in a paid employment
- age should be between 22 and 55 years
- must have a very active salary account
- one Passport Photograph
- A means of identification; International Passport, Driver’s Licence, or National ID card
- six months up-to-date salary statement of account
- must provide your Employee ID Card
- must get an Employment Letter
- the NUBAN Cheques or Direct Debit Mandate
- as a freelancer or unconfirmed employee, you may require a guarantor.
Pros of zedvance
- High capacity loan. This means you could get a large amount from them. It would be difficult to obtain a large loan from any other credit facility, but with Zedvance, it is much more manageable.
- They boast of a faster-than-usual loan approval process. That means you can get your loan almost immediately.
Cons of Zedvance
- Zedvance’s nationwide operations are limited. It currently only operates in Lagos, so any applicants and their applications from outside the state are null and void.
- There is an excessive amount of paperwork involved. It takes a significant amount of paperwork to fill out and complete during the application process, which can sometimes be frustrating.
- It requires proof of employment, quite a lot of it if you’re self-employed or a freelancer, which may be difficult to present.
How to Borrow Money From Zedvance loan
Follow these steps to borrow money a loan from Zedvance:
Visit the loan portal, go to their official website, then click the Apply Now button; it will take you directly to the loan portal.
Register once you reach the loan portal. Provide precise information. Your name, email address, BVN, date of birth, and password will be required during the registration process.
- Apply for loan
You can apply for the loan at any time after registering. Follow the instructions and submit all required documents.
- Wait for loan
You should receive your loan if your application is approved. It usually takes no more than 48 hours.
You can follow the steps below if you do not want to use the website to apply for a loan.
- Visit the office: Youcan visit their office, located on Victoria Island, to apply for the loan.
How Much can one Borrow From Zedvance?
Zedvance loans allow you to borrow up to five million.
Zedvance Interest Rate
Zedvance loans attract interest rates of about 12 percent to 45 percent.
Are there any Additional fees for Zedvance Loan?
There are no additional fees.
What is the Repayment Terms for Zedvance Loans?
Zedvance loans can be repaid over a period of up to 18 months.
What is Zedvance USSD code?
The simplest way to obtain a loan is to dial the Zedvance USSD loan code, which is *561#; simply follow the prompts.
10 Best And Easiest Loans To Get Approved For In Australia 2022
College Ave Student Loans Review 2022: Requirements, Credit Score, Pros And Cons
The Latest Private Student Loan Refinance Rates
Zedvance Customer care Number:
Zedvance Email Support:
Zedvance Office Address:
177A, Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Do you require a quick loan with a large amount as a working class? Then you should think about applying for and receiving a Zedvance loan because Zedvance provides excellent loan services without collateral as well as with a low-interest rate.
You can learn more from the video below:
My name is Precious Ejiofor, I am a professional self motivated, dependable writer and editor, with over 4 year of experience in writing for variety of business and platforms. I am able and capable to write on any kind of topic.
Specifically, I focus on producing persuasive and compelling contents that is thoughtful, prominent, and engaging.