In this article, we will understand all about the NFT Champions and how to buy the NFT Champions token $CHAMP.
The growth of cryptocurrency in the digital financial space has changed the face and form of financial transactions and exchanges. We know it governs the uniqueness that the blockchain industry brings to the table.
This uniqueness can be credited to its decentralization, where cryptocurrency makes it possible for investors and crypto users to be solely in charge of their transactions and exchanges without needing the help or presence of any third-party institution or organization.
This single move has made cryptocurrency very important in the financial market and has also led to the creation of many more crypto tokens and coins in the crypto market. These tokens and coins have also grown exponentially in the crypto space hitting new All-Time Highs.
A clear example of some of these tokens which have grown significantly in the crypto market includes Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, Ethereum, and even Bitcoin.
The NFT Champions token is another crypto token that has grown significantly in the crypto market since its launch, drawing a lot of crypto investors and users to its platform.
What is NFT Champions?
The NFT Champions is a gaming platform where players play-to-earn, earning real funds and money while playing this game.
The NFT Champions token is a Non-Fungible Token, gaming crypto token used for the governance of the NFT champions ecosystem.
Here is some basic information as regards the NFT Champions important for interested investors and crypto users to understand:
- The NFT Champions focuses on creating a gaming platform where users and players can enjoy playing an entertaining game and real-world transactions through their in-game assets.
- Players and users can get to buy, sell, and train various in-game characters, which in turn can be termed NFTs, making a profit and real value from this.
- Holding the NFT Champions token $CHAMP and LAND can also help crypto users and game players earn rewards.
- Players can also engage in Player vs. Player tournaments to earn rewards which can translate to real values in the real world.
- The NFT Champions runs on the Polygon MATIC network, making it a strong toke as the Polygon network is strong in the crypto space.
These are some of the basic information regarding the NFT Champions important for investors and crypto users to understand.
NFT Champions Contract Address and Market Cap
The tokenomics of any token is vital for investors and crypto users to understand as this helps explain the direction of the growth of the token.
The tokenomics of a crypto token refers to the distribution, staking, burn, and also liquidity procedures of the token in the coin market.
Here are the tokenomics of the NFT Champions Token:
- There is a total supply of 1 Billion $CHAMP tokens in the crypto market, and its circulating supply is unknown, as reported by the crypto platform CoinMarketCap.
- Some percentage of the whole token supply is reserved for users’ rewards. And this reward goes to users and investors holding the $CHAMP token and LAND on the NFT Champions platform.
- On January 1st, 2022, there is early access into the token, although NFTs have already been released on the marketplace months before the early access.
- The $CHAMP token has a fully diluted market capitalization of $195,714,938.91 and a rank of #3198 on the CoinMarketCap crypto platform.
Price and Contract Address
The $CH token has grown significantly in both worth and value since its launch in the crypto market.
As of the time of writing this article, the price of the NFT Champions token $CHAMP is $0.1959.
Its contract address is – 0x8f9E8e833A69Aa467E42c46cCA640da84DD4585f.
People Also Read:
Where and How to Buy Kasta Token – Complete Guide
Where and How to Buy Crypto Raiders – Step By Step Guide
How and Where to Buy Decentralized Social, DESO Coin – Step by Step Guide
How & Where to Buy Omicron Coin – Complete Guide
Illuvium Crypto Review: Is Illuvium Crypto A Good Investment?
How to Buy NFT Champions Token Step-By-Step Guide
The NFT Champions token has not yet been listed on several major exchanges, including Binance and Coinbase but can still be purchased using the Quickswap platform.
Here is a simple step-by-step guide on how to buy and hold the NFT Champions token:
- Users can go in to purchase the Polygon MATIC token from major crypto exchanges like Binance or Coinbase and withdraw the already purchased MATIC to the Trust Wallet platform.
- In the Trust Wallet platform, open up the dApps section, and o the search bar, search for the Quickswap crypto exchange.
- Open up the Quick swap exchange platform and on the “From” button, input the number of MATIC needed for the transaction, which is dependent on the user’s choice, and on the “To” button, paste the contract address of the $CHAMP token to import the token.
- Once done, hit the “Swap” button to exchange the MATIC for the $CHAMP token, and this will be stored in the user’s wallet.
Is NFT Champions a Good Investment?
Since its launch, the $CHAMP token has grown significantly in its price and the number of users and holders. The token shows significant promise going into the future, given its strong gaming platform, which this token leverages.
What are your thoughts on the NFT Champions and how to buy the $CHAMP? Share your views and opinion using the comment section.
Christopher is a highly skilled writer who possesses a deep understanding of the interplay between financial markets and technology. His goal in writing is to deliver expert analysis through written content that is easy for readers to comprehend.
With a keen interest in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain industry, he has been among the earliest contributors to the Coin Decimal Crypto Blog.
- Crypto Investing2023.05.03How to Spot and Avoid FUD in the Crypto World
- Crypto Investing2023.05.03FUD in Crypto: Understanding the Impact of Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt on the Market
- Crypto Investing2023.05.02APY vs. APR: What’s the Difference Between APY and APR and Why Does it Matter?
- Crypto Investing2023.05.01The Benefits of Using a Crypto Tax Calculator in Australia