In this post, I’ll be sharing the best computers for mining cryptocurrency should incase you want to start mining crypto today. These laptops have been tested by majority crypto minners and proven effecient.
Mining cryptocurrency involve efforts made to produce new coins or to bring new coins into circulation. They are usually some equipment that are used to mine such as crypto mining app on both mobile devices and the computer.
Mining Cryptocurrency Using a Computer
The computer has made a significant impact on both mine plans and design. Computer systems are now available to emulate existing planning techniques and also to perform what were once manually difficult tasks.
Read also: Partake In USD 50000 Seascape CWS Airdrop
Using a computer to mine will require you connecting a mining client of your choice to the system. It connects you to the blockchain and crypto asset network of your choice.
What is The Best GPU for Mining Cryptocurrency
Choosing hardware is never easy. Some of the best GPUs available for cryptocurrency mining are :
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 and cousins for GPU Mining
- MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2070 for GPU Mining
- FX AMD Radeon RX 580 GTS XXX Edition Graphics Card for GPU Mining
- AMD Radeon Navi 5600XT for GPU Mining
- Nvidia RTX 2070 SUPER for GPU Mining
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 for GPU Mining
Top 5 Computers For Mining Cryptocurrency
HP Omen 30L Gaming Desktop PC
The HP Omen 30L Gaming Desktop PC is capable of generating about $7.75 per day (using an energy cost basis of $0.15 per kWH), which adds up to $233 per month. So despite the price tag, it’ll still pay for itself in little more than 14 months.
- Excellent mining performance
- Great components, including 32GB RAM
- Features Wi-Fi 6
- Bland case
- No optical drive
- No RGB lighting
- Acer Predator Orion 3000 Desktop
This has a strong personality, and with its Intel Core i7-9700K being paired with an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080, the system GPU is able to earn you about $3.55 per day according to NiceHash (using an energy cost basis of $0.15 per kWH).
At the same time, the system can handle most tasks you throw at it given the impressive specs. The only disappointment is it’s 256GB SSD for the system drive, which doesn’t leave a lot of room for installing apps.
- Super mining performance
- Great specs including an Intel Core i7
- Gamer-centric stylingn up front
- No transparent panels to see the inside of the case
- Small 256GB SSD for system drive
- Heavy case
- Skytech Chronos Gaming PC Desktop
The Skytech Chronos Gaming Desktop
This is built around an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X CPU and 16GB RAM, not to mention a full 1TB of storage in a speedy NVME SSD package.
It’s a great mining rig, capable of producing about $4.88 per day according to NiceHash (assuming energy costs of $0.15 per kWH). I
- Great mining performance
- Large, fast 1TB SSD
- Excellent aesthetics
- Somewhat expensive
- No optical drive
- ROG Strix GA15DH Gaming Desktop PC
ROG Strix GA15DH Gaming Desktop
This can earn you some real money — to the tune of about $103 per month (estimated by NiceHash using a baseline of $0.15 per kWH for your energy cost.
Unfortunately, this Asus desktop’s list price is relatively higher to account for its impressive specs, and so if you were looking for completely recover the cost of the computer, that’ll take close to two years.
- Powerful PC with Ryzen 7 CPU
- Attractive RGB case lighting
- Great mining performance
- Almost 2-year recoup timeline
- Case is very large
- Dell G5 Gaming Desktop
Dell’s G5 Gaming Desktop
This is a system that comes with an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Super graphics card, it has the potential to earn an estimated $2.30 per day mining cryptocurrency (that’s according to NiceHash, assuming an energy cost of $0.15 kWH, which is a rough average across the US).
- Great price/perforamnce ratio
- Can pay for itself in a year
- Attractive case with glass side panel
- Very small system drive
- Only 8GB RAM
We hope this article has helped to provide you with the best computers for mining cryptocurrency. For your views and further recommendation, kindly hit the comment section.
- I'm a professional digital marketer with over 7 years of experience in the field. I create well researched content related to finance, cryptocurrency, stocks, forex and metaverse related articles.
- Forex Trading2023.02.07How is Georgian Currency Going to Behave Against USD and EUR in 2023?
- Wallet and Exchanges2023.01.13Understanding Bitcoin Wallet And How It Operates
- Business2023.01.13Branding Errors Every Entrepreneur Must Watch Out for While Naming Their Business
- Crypto Trading2023.01.11Top 10 Best Crypto Trading Signals Telegram Groups in 2023