This article will discuss how to change starting point on doordash. Changing the starting point on doordash involves changing the starting point of dashers who take orders and ensure they deliver them to customers.
What Does Starting Point Mean?
Starting point relates to dashers; these dashers on doordash receive orders from the Dasher mobile application and deliver these orders to the customer’s location. Starting point refers to the place or area these dashers start.
How to Change Starting Point on Doordash
Users can change their starting point if they remain in the same city, irrespective of their particular location in the city. To change this starting point on doordash, you need to:
- Download and install the Dasher App. This app will help you make orders, and also, you would need this particular app to change the starting point from its previously stated location to your preferred location.
- After downloading and installing this app, log in to the app. On the home page, you can see the option to “Dash Now” or “Schedule a Dash”.
- Click on the “DashNow “option. A confirmation message will pop up that says,” Do you want to take up the orders. “
- Click on yes, and you will be allotted orders near the area where you want.
If you do not see a “DashNow” option, that means there are not many orders available or the dashers working are already enough.
Dash option is generally open during lunch and dinner to schedule your starting point on time.
If you are at a very different place and want to dash at that place, you can change your starting point manually on the Dasher app.
How to Change Starting Point on Doordash if Dash Now is not Enabled
If the “Dash Now” option is not available or enabled, you can change your starting point by navigating through the various starting point near you. Choose the busier one showing red-coloured in the app and click on” Dash Now. ” You will be getting orders automatically on your Dasher App.
Changing Starting Point via Android and iPhone
If you intend to change your starting point on your Android or iPhone device, you can follow these steps:
- Open the Doordash Application.
- On the homepage, you will see an option to view the map of the city.
- Open the map and select the preferred starting point of your choice.
- Click on the change option.
- A message will show up asking if you would like to update your starting point to this location.
- Click on yes, and your starting point will automatically change.
- Open the Doordash application.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of scheduling a dash.
- Click on the “Schedule Dash “option.
- A page will come up where you can see the option of “Change my Dashing Location.”
- Click on the option and put your preferred starting point.
- A confirming message will pop asking you to update your starting point to this location.
- Click on yes, and your starting point will change.
Reasons why you can’t Change Your Starting Point on Doordash
Some of the various reasons why you may not be able to change your starting point include:
- You have moved to a city where Doordash does not provide any services. The Doordash is not active everywhere; this is a major reason why you may not be able to change your starting point.
- You are in an area where orders are less. Being in a place where orders are less may also affect your ability to change your starting point.
- Enough orders are not available. If the amount of orders in the area is not enough, you may not change your starting point.
- Some technical glitch with your app. They may be some issues with the app, and you would need to contact the support team at DoorDash to help you correct the problem.
Can you Change Your Doordash Location?
Yes, you can change your DoorDash location anytime using your mobile device. DoorDash gives one access to dashing from any place, provided the DoorDash is available there.
Changing your starting point on doordash is quite easy if you consider the above-discussed steps.
We hope this article will effectively help you in changing your starting point to your preferred location on doordash.
For all your views and opinions, kindly drop us a message in our comment section.
Watch the video below to learn How to Change Starting Point on Doordash:
- CryptoTab Browser Review: Is CryptoTab Browser Legit or Scam?
- 10 Entry Level Blockchain Developer Remote Jobs in the USA Hiring Now
- Everything You Need to Know About Staking LUNA on the Terra Protocol
- Top 5 Leading Companies in Blockchain Technology
- Rarible Review 2022: How it Works, Pros & Cons of Rarible
- What are Smart Contracts and How do They Work
- A Comprehensive Guide to Decentralized Autonomous Organizations
- Top 5 Publicly Traded Companies Using the Blockchain
- 15 Cryptocurrency Jobs With No Experience In Canada for Foreigners
- 10 Best Layer 2 Crypto Exchange In 2022