You may be asking questions about where and how to buy crypto in Singapore. This contains, among other things, how and where to acquire cryptocurrency, which payment method to use, and the current Bitcoin price.
To purchase cryptocurrency, all you need is access to one of the various platforms, and Cryptocurrency exchanges are the names for these sites.
You’ll also want to learn about the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency rules in Singapore and the benefits of purchasing Bitcoin.
The answers to these queries are explained in this guide. It also provided a complete description of the list of regulated brokers in Singapore where you may buy cryptocurrency safely.
Where to Buy Cryptocurrency in Singapore
The most accessible way to buy cryptocurrency is through a broker, and many brokers in Singapore provide it. We will examine several of these brokers in further depth, emphasizing their distinguishing characteristics.
- eToro – The Best Broker in Singapore for Buying Crypto
- Skilling – Thousands of traders worldwide rely on it to be reliable, secure, and trustworthy.
- Capital.com – Leading Bitcoin Broker with No Fees
- XPro Markets – The Financial Future
- Singapore’s Trusted Exchange, the Independent Reserve
- AvaTrade – Trading Platform for Bitcoin CFDs with Tight Spreads
- Binance – The Best Bitcoin Buying Platform with High Liquidity
- Coinbase is the best Bitcoin broker with the lowest fees.
- Kraken — A User-Friendly Bitcoin Transaction Platform
How to Buy Bitcoin in Singapore Forum
If you’ve been thinking of buying Bitcoin in Singapore, these are some of the safest options.
Purchasing Bitcoin with PayPal is a secure method of doing so. Most recognized and exemplary platforms, such as Capital.com, accept Paypal as a payment method when buying Bitcoin.
Furthermore, using Paypal to purchase Bitcoin is both cost- and time-effective. When you buy Bitcoin using Paypal on Capital.com, there are no fees.
Moreover, the deposit is deposited into your account immediately, and there are no time limits. As a result, you must first create an account on the platform’s web platform.
Then you’ll upload your ID and a current utility bill to finish the account verification procedure.
Luno Cryptocurrency Exchange
Luno is a Singapore-based cryptocurrency exchange that offers rapid buy/sell services and extensive order books. Luno has you covered, whether you’re a novice investor looking for a simple way to buy and sell cryptocurrencies or an experienced trader.
The Luno platform is available on the web and a mobile app for easy access.
Using a Credit Card
Although it is safe to buy Bitcoin in Singapore with a credit card, not every site encourages it. Because it is a borrowed fund, specific services, like Coinbase, have banned it.
Because the price of Bitcoin can fluctuate wildly, a sharp drop would be disastrous. Regardless of what occurs, the credit card will receive the full payment. As a result, the broker feels that such funds could put the company at risk.
One of the most common ways to buy Bitcoin in Singapore is a debit card. Debit transfers are high-speed and safe, so they are so popular. When you use a broker like Capital.com, you can buy Bitcoin with a debit card.
On the other side, some sites charge exorbitant fees for debit card deposits. Coinbase charges 3.99 percent for debit card transfers, while Coinmama charges 5%.
Because debit card transactions are always swift, you can get Bitcoin shortly after depositing your payments.
How to Buy Crypto in Singapore
You’re ready to buy crypto once you have everything you need and have set up a crypto account on an exchange like DBS, Binance, or Kraken. Here are the steps to buying cryptocurrencies with your preferred brokerage account:
- Use a secure home connection to log in to your account.
Select the cryptocurrency choice on the brokerage’s website and double-check that you’ve chosen the correct digital asset to purchase. You can select among currencies such as Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Cardano (ADA), and Ripple (XRP).
- Ensure you have enough SGD or other fiat money in your bank account or deposited to your brokerage account before entering the amount you want to buy.
- Prepare for your buy by checking the current price of the cryptocurrency and the market’s overall trend.
- Click Buy to finalize your transaction if the facts are correct. Your new assets can then be kept on the exchange’s built-in wallet or transferred to other hot or cold storage.
This guide on buying cryptocurrency in Singapore shows that the process is straightforward. The cost, time, and security are determined by the broker you choose and the payment method you employ.
Hopefully, you now have all of the knowledge you need to buy Bitcoin in Singapore confidently.
Hopefully glad you enjoyed and learned something from this post. We strongly suggest you do your investigation before investing your money in any cryptocurrency.
Watch the video below to learn how to buy crypto in Singapore:
- I am a creative writer, researcher and strategic digital marketer who is focused on providing value to the community through my contents and creatives.