Virtual Mailbox is a digital mailbox service that may be accessed by a PC or mobile device. This service allows frequent travelers, entrepreneurs, and small enterprises to view emails without physically accessing their Mailbox.
There are numerous Virtual Mailbox services accessible on the market, making it difficult to select one. Here is a list of the top best virtual addresses for businesses in 2023.
- Learn about the best virtual addresses for business in 2023 to be considered
- Get answers to some of the frequently asked questions on virtual addresses for business.
The 7 Best Virtual Addresses For Business
Below are our top best virtual addresses for business, and they include the following:
#1. Anytime Mailbox: Best for business owners and online buyers purchasing from vendors worldwide.
Anytime Mailbox is an excellent mailbox for both business owners and online buyers who buy from retailers all over the world, with 1,600+ mailbox sites distributed over 40+ countries and services like package aggregation to decrease shipping costs.
Anytime Mailbox provides all of the normal digital mailbox services (mail scanning, check deposits, and so on), as well as a large 60-day free storage period for all letters and packages.
They, like the other mailboxes on this list, will forward postal mail anywhere in the world, which is very useful for ex-pats or digital nomads who spend most of their time overseas.
- Local pickup available for a fee ($1-$5 per item)
- Mail scanning ($0.50/page)
- Forward packages for $5
- Check deposits
- Secure shredding ($0.10/page)
- 1,600+ locations in 40+ countries, including Canada, Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, and the Middle East
- Tax-free warehouses in Delaware, Oregon, Montana, Alaska and New Hampshire
- 60 days of free storage on all letters and packages
- Deep discounts with all major carriers
- Letter + package consolidation
- Mail Forwarding: $5 + the cost of shipping
- Storage: Free for 60 days, and 5 cents/item/day
- Monthly Fee: $5-$10/month
- Mail Scanning: $0.50/page
#2. Incfile: Best for business owners who need to establish an LLC rapidly.
Incfile is a Registered Agent service that takes care of all of your tax and legal needs before, during, and after you form an LLC. Customers of Incfile receive unlimited phone and email support, as well as access to a real-time order tracking tool while waiting for documentation.
Your Incfile dashboard maintains all of your LLC formation documents digitally and keeps track of crucial dates and compliance alerts, ensuring you never miss a deadline.
Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Ohio, Oregon, Utah, Virginia, and Washington are among the 22 states that offer virtual business addresses.
- Real-time order tracking tool for your documentation
- Available in 22 states
- No hidden fees or automatic service renewals
- First year free on Incfile Silver when you incorporate using the link below
- Free 60-minute business tax consultation
- Unlimited phone and email support
- Incfile Platinum: $299 + state fees
- Incfile Silver: $0 + state fees
- Incfile Gold: $199 + state fees
#3. Traveling Mailbox: this is Best for Third-party integrations.
This is a feature-rich virtual mailbox service that aims to give a hassle-free, inexpensive, and dependable experience. It provides innovative technology such as OCR software.
It also features a unique tool called ScanPAK, which allows you to store all of your important papers.
It also allows you to transfer PDF documents to Google Drive, Bill.com, Dropbox, Evernote, and a variety of other cloud services. You will be notified when you receive a new email or when you complete a task.
- It sends your checks directly to the bank on their arrival and gets them deposited.
- You can send and receive the fax.
- Mobile App: Android and iOS devices
- Mail Forwarding: Charge Postage + $2 Per Shipment+ shipping rates.
- Offers free mail shredding.
- Provides a physical street address.
- Your documents are processed before converting to PDFs.
- Integrations with their integrations.
Monthly Fee: $15
Incoming Envelopes / Month: 40
Page Scans / Month:35
#4. Planet Express: The best option for online consumers looking for a package forwarder with no monthly costs.
Planet Express is a package forwarder that caters to internet buyers. They have mailboxes in the United States (California, Oregon, and Florida) and the United Kingdom, giving them an excellent option for anyone residing overseas who does their shopping in those two countries.
Planet Express, unlike the other mailbox providers on this list, only handles packages rather than letter mail, so if you need a new business address where you can accept business mail, Planet Express is not the company for you.
However, one benefit of Planet Express is that there are no monthly costs. This is quite uncommon among package forwarders, distinguishing them from the swarm of others charging $5-$25 each month.
- Free photos of incoming packages
- Shop For Me purchase assistance
- Package consolidation
- 10-45 days of free package storage, depending on your plan
- The only FREE package forwarding plan in the USA
- Warehouses in the US and the UK
- Tax-free warehouses in Oregon
- Deep discounts with USPS, DHL, FedEx, UPS, and Planet Express’ own shipping service
- $2 for 3 photos inside your package
- $5 for 10 photos inside your package
- Package / Mail Forwarding: $2/package + shipping
- Monthly fee: $0 – $10/month
- Photos: Free photos upon package arrival
- Storage: 10-45 days free, then $0.01 per pound/day
#5. iPostal1: Best for entrepreneurs, tourists, and internet shoppers
iPostal1 is among the top best virtual addresses for business, it provides 2,300+ addresses, unique and sophisticated digital mailbox features, consistent plans across all locations, and a terrific value.
Users may monitor and manage their mail and shipments using the iPostal1 app or online for as little as $9.99 per month. There are also international shipping discounts available.
You also receive distinctive services like real-time shipping pricing and the opportunity to choose virtual office plans with phone and fax with iPostal1. I can’t suggest iPostal1 highly enough because it’s a dependable, secure supplier that’s been in operation since 2007.
- • 2,300+ locations in all 50 states, as well as Canada, Europe, Asia, and other nations
- • Significant international shipping discounts
- • Mail forwarding, including letter and package consolidation
- Free storage for 30 days
- Real-time shipping pricing
- Open and scan mail content ($1.50 for up to 10 pages)
- Mail pickup + discarding/shredding
- Check deposit by mail available at most locations
- Virtual office plans with phone and fax (from $39.99)
- Mail forwarding: Cost of postage
- Storage: 30 days free, then $1.10 per letter per month
- Digital mailbox: $9.99/month
- Mail scanning: $1.50 for up to 10 pages
#6. Northwest Registered Agent: Greatest for business owners searching for the best service at the lowest possible price
Northwest Registered Agent is a well-regarded virtual business address supplier that specializes in the formation of LLCs. They operate in all 50 states, have a Google rating of 4.7/5, and handle all of your legal needs.
This Fee includes a full year of mail forwarding, registered agent services, a virtual business address, all legal documentation required for your new business, and anything else you need to be fully compliant with the law.
Northwest Registered Agent offers a 100% error-free guarantee on all filings. There are no hidden fees, and one can terminate their services at any moment.
- Free mail forwarding within the United States
- Unlimited phone and email support
- Available in all 50 states
- Zero hidden fees or automatic service renewals
- All legal paperwork filed for you on time
- 100% error-free guarantee
- 200+ business experts across the country available to answer your questions
- Fully private business address
- First year: $39 + state fees
- Annual renewal: $125 + state fees
#7. Postscan Mail: Best for businesses with modest to moderate incoming letter mail volumes.
PostScan Mail manages a network of 400+ virtual mailboxes in the United States and around the world. Its comprehensive mobile app allows you to organize your mail into digital folders and filter while searching, making it simple to find and organize your postal mail.
PostScan Mail provides 30 days of free letter storage (7 days for packages) and limitless cloud storage, allowing you to save years’ worth of postal mail on their servers. They filter junk mail before it hits your inbox and has provided a reliable mail forwarding service for many years.
- Local pickup
- Letter + package consolidation
- Unlimited cloud storage
- Real U.S. Street addresses
- 400+ locations across the US and around the world
- Free storage for 7 days (packages) and 30 days (letters)
- Tax-free warehouses in Delaware, Oregon, Montana and Alaska
- Letter Storage: First 30 days free, then $0.05 per letter/day.
- Free Package Storage: First 7 days free, then $0.10 per pound/day.
- Monthly fee: $15 – $30/month
- Mail Scanning: 5-20 free scans per month (depending on your plan), then $2 per letter
- Mail Forwarding: $0.85 per item + shipping
People Also Read:
Receiving and dealing with business mail can be made much easier and more convenient with a virtual address. You do not have to pick up your mail if you have digital access; simply go online and analyze what you’ve received.
Does USPS offer virtual addresses?
Currently, USPS does not provide virtual mailbox services. Having said that, when you sign up for a virtual mailbox service, the USPS works with virtual mailbox firms to ensure that your mail reaches where it needs to go.
Can you open a business with a virtual address?
A virtual business address can be used by any company. Whether you are a sole proprietor, an LLC, or a corporation, you have the option of using a virtual office address as your legal address.
Can I use a virtual address for my EIN?
Yes, you can obtain your Employer Identification Number using your virtual address (EIN). Because your virtual address is a physical address, you can use it for correspondence as well as filing vital documents like your Articles of Organization or EIN paperwork.
Does Google offer virtual addresses?
Yes, you can use a virtual office address to create a Google My Business page and improve your search engine presence.
You can learn more from the video below:
My name is Precious Ejiofor, I am a professional self motivated, dependable writer and editor, with over 4 year of experience in writing for variety of business and platforms. I am able and capable to write on any kind of topic.
Specifically, I focus on producing persuasive and compelling contents that is thoughtful, prominent, and engaging.
- InsuranceSeptember 24, 2023Invisalign Insurance Cover: 7 Facts You Should Know
- InsuranceSeptember 22, 2023How do Life Insurance Policies Work?
- InsuranceSeptember 21, 2023Top 7 Dental Insurance that Covers Adult Braces
- Personal FinanceSeptember 21, 202310 Best Money Transfer Services to Send Money Internationally