Are you searching for the top 10 best ECN brokers with high leverage in Australia? Then, keep reading because this article got you covered. Without much time let’s get straight into the point.
What Are ECN Brokers?
ECN, known as Electronic Communication Network, brokers are financial brokers that use electronic communication networks (ECNs) to provide their clients with direct access to another participant in equity and currency markets.
It does not allow the traditional brokerage strategies like passing information to the market makers. Rather, their client are connected with the liquidity providers.
For instance, using ECN broker for your trades, you will be connected with the person who needs your service by placing your trading orders as the sell-side and that of the person as the buy-side without using the traditional methods.
It is indeed recommended for anyone who wants open trading, but the system is more expensive compared to local exchanges.
ECN brokers with high leverage
These are the brokers that influence traders by giving them access to the forex volumes.
Trading with high leverage in the ECN brokerage offers a trader the opportunity (having access to the forex volumes) with no much capital but it involves risks if you are not careful.
Lists of Top 10 Best ECN Brokers with High Leverage in Australia
When it comes to trading, high leverage is a key advantage. This is because it allows traders to earn more money by taking risks with smaller amounts of capital. However, not all brokers offer high leverage. Here are the top 10 ECN brokers with the highest leverage in Australia:
This is one of the best ECN brokers with high leverage in Australia that grants professional traders a leverage ratio of 600:1. It is a market maker that has been in business for more than 25 years and it runs a proprietary browser-or-mobile-based trading portal.
Libertex utilizes x30 leverage for retail clients when it comes to trading forex pairs and X600 leverage when it comes to trading forex pairs for professional clients.
Pros of Libertex
- Provision of three trading platforms.
- Retail accounts get a 30x leverage, and professional clients get a 600x leverage.
- It is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC).
Cons of Libertex
- There is a limitation of product selection.
- There is no fundamental data.
- There is lack of technical indicators such as MACD and Bollinger Bands.
eToro is a global and social trading platform that is typically considered one of the best high leverage ECN brokers. It operates in more than 140 countries and is licensed by many regulatory agencies, including the FCA, CySEC, and ASIC in Australia.
More than 2,400 financial markets are accessible to users through eToro which means if you are new to trading and interested in increasing your profits, you can use eToro’s social trading feature. That will allow you to follow the trades of professionals who utilize leverage and obtain similar results to them.
Pros of eToro
- eToro provides leverage of 30:1.
- No management or trading fees.
- You can copy the trades of experts.
Cons of eToro
- Margin trading is not available to U.S. users.
- It allows only one account base currency.
- Charging of inactivity fees.
3. Vantage FX
It is the top high leverage ECN and multi-asset CFD broker in Australia that offers a wide range of trading platforms and different tools and features that are very useful for traders all over the world.
It was founded in 2009 and is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC), and the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Customers of the platform have 24/7 access to customer support, negative balance protection and zero spreads. However, it provides a 50% welcome bonus for new clients, and its trading accounts come in different forms.
Pros of Vantage FX
- It offers leverage of x500
- It offers a 50% welcome bonus.
- Zero spreads.
- Availability of different trading accounts.
Cons of Vantage FX
- The Pro ECN account requires a minimum deposit of $20,000, making it inappropriate for budget investors.
- Product selection is limited.
- Trading account is in various form.
Capital.com is one of the world’s leading high-leverage ECN and a CFD broker that offers x30 leverage to retail clients. It is exceptional in its quality research, strong educational content, and innovative web platform, making it a great choice for both beginners and experienced traders.
It was founded in 2016 and holds fewer regulatory licenses and provides a smaller range of markets than some of the best brokers, yet, it performs better than the industry average.
Pros of Capital.com
- Capital.com offers x30 leverage.
- Great account opening experience.
- Excellent email and chat support.
Cons of Capital.com
- It does not offer options trading.
- MetaTrader 5 is not available in Capital.com.
- There is a limited deposit and withdrawal methods for many international clients.
Skilling is a Scandinavian owned ECN broker, offers CFD and Forex trading across European countries. Its offices are located in three European countries, Spain, Malta and Cyprus.
It was founded in 2016 by three technology experts: Andre Lavold, Henrik Pearsson Ekdahl, and Mikael Riese Harstad of optimal invest.
It has an excellent leverage ratio of 500:1 and offers to trade in more than 71 different currency pairs including EURJPY, GDPJPY, USD AUD, USDGDP, and many more currency pairs. Skilling spreads are about 0.7 pips for currency trading.
It specifies on providing a distinct trading platform for the need of traders, from beginner traders to expert traders. This broker aims at establishing a platform that connects everyone to the financial market and shows its potentials to them.
Pros of Skilling:
- Skilling has an excellent choice of trading platforms and support for algorithmic trading
- Reasonable commission-free trading costs
- High leverage and well-balanced asset selection
Cons of Skilling:
- Lack of support for PayPal deposits.
- No FCA regulation.
- There is high minimum deposit for premium, commission-based trading accounts.
FinmaxFX is a Forex and CFDs broker based in Vanuatu. It is operated by Max Capital Limited operational Registration Number 41072, which is authorized and regulated by the Vanuatu Securities and Exchange Commission, license number 41072, and authorized by the VFSC.
It offers investors a range of financial instruments, including Stocks, Share Indexes, Cryptocurrency, Forex, Energy carriers, Spot metals, Commodity Futures, Bonds, etc. Retail traders can leverage up to X200.
However, it offers 6 different account types. These are micro, mini, standard, standart+, premium and VIP account types and gives clients access to the MetaTrader 5 trading platform available for desktop and mobile devices.
In the other hand, FinmaxFX does not establish accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions including Canada, Japan, and USA.
- There are hundreds of financial instruments that you can trade
- Supports MT5
- Trading tools that are useful
- There are many educational resources available
- There are many payment options available
- Maximum 1:2,000 leverage
- Some withdrawal methods have high fees
- Only Vanatu licenses are available
AvaTrade is a trusted global brand best known for providing an immense selection of trading platforms for forex and CFD traders, as well as outstanding educational content and it is the leading high leverage broker for expert traders.
It was founded in 2006 and is regulated in three tier-1 jurisdictions and three tier-2 jurisdictions, making it a safe broker (low-risk) for trading CFDs and forex.
AvaTrade offers its proprietary platforms AvaTrade WebTrader and AvaTradeGO, with innovative features such as AvaProtect.
It also offers offers 44 forex options, in addition to over 1,200 CFDs and AvaSocial, along with ZuluTrade and DupliTrade for social copy trading, and finished Best in Class for 2022.
In the other hand, its pricing for retail accounts lines with the industry average, and the AvaOptions desktop platform is slow to load, and has an obsolete design that doesn’t match up with the sleek responsive design of its mobile counterpart.
Pros of AvaTrade
- It offers manual trading platforms such as MT4/MT5 or automated trading platforms such as the AvaSocial app and Zulu Trade.
- It allows trading in a variety of asset classes, such as forex and CFDs, as well as cryptocurrencies.
- Sharp Trader provides exceptional educational assistance via videos, articles, ebooks and daily market analysis.
- It provides protection against negative balance.
- New traders receive an AvaTrade bonus of up to 20% on their deposit.
Cons of AvaTrade
- It doesn’t have a guaranteed stop loss facility.
- After three months of inactivity, the inactivity fee is $50 per quarter. Non-use of the account will result in a $100 annual administration charge.
- It is not regulated under FCA., which is well-known for its strict regulations to ensure fair market practices.
- Due to restrictions imposed by the regulatory authorities, it does not accept U.S. trader.
This ECN broker with free high leverage forex trading platform has the principal activity of providing online trading in contracts for difference (CFDs), delivered through a proprietary trading platform via the web and other electronic channels.
It was discovered in 2008, the Israel-based company operates via several subsidiaries throughout Europe and the Asia-Pacific region and is registered with the relevant regulatory authorities.
Pros of Plus500:
- Protection of negative balance.
- Availability of functional platform.
- Access to more than 2,000 CFDs.
Cons of Plus500:
- It does not accept U.S. clients.
- Customers are not fully supported.
- In plus500, trading platform cannot be paired with other trading tools or platforms.
Forex.com brokerage is one of the most popular and trusted high-leverage ECN brokers, both internationally and in the United State.
It offers more than 90 currency pairs for forex traders and it is considered low-risk, with an overall Trust Score of 99 out of 99. This is one of the reasons users use it.
Pros of Forex.com
- US authorities authorize the company.
- Markets in more than 4,500 countries.
- Availability of multiple platforms for trading.
Cons of Forex.com
- There is no coherence in the pricing structure.
- Lack of account protection for U.S clients.
- Inadequate website maintenance.
Broker FXTM (ForexTime) began in 2011. It creates an opportunity to make a profit through active trading or investment programs. The company is regulated by CySEC, FSC (Mauritius Financial Supervisory Commission), South African FSCA (Financial Sector Supervision Authority), and UK FCA (Financial Conduct Authority).
FXTM is a very high leverage ECN broker that can hold its own against most other high leverage ECN brokers mentioned above. It has the highest leverage of 1000:1 for all traders.
The minimum deposit on the Micro account is $10. This allows beginner traders to get used to the basics of trading and examine the operational principles of the Forex market with comfort and without large investments.
Pros of FXTM
- Its spreads are from 0.0 pips and also has a margin call of 40-60%; 50/80%.
- Its most popular trading platforms are MT4 and MT5;
- The minimum deposit is $10.
Cons of FXTM
- Limitation in product portfolio.
- High CFD fees.
- There is an inactivity and withdrawal fees.
ECN brokers do not allow the traditional brokerage strategies but uses electronic means of communication to provide their clients with direct access to other participant in currency markets.
This makes their client connected with the liquidity providers. And of course, makes trading easier though, it is more expensive compared to local exchanges but, it is worth it.
- I am a writer and researcher, a practical digital marketer, and a copywriter who communicates value to a society based on years of experience and knowledge in the field.
- InsuranceSeptember 27, 2023Top 10 Life Insurance Companies In The Philippines, 2023
- LoansSeptember 14, 2023The 7 Best Home Loan Refinancing Offers In Australia, 2023
- CryptocurrencyJanuary 9, 20237 Best Crypto Exchanges In Sudan 2023
- LoansJanuary 9, 2023The Top 10 Unsecured Personal Loans In Australia 2023