What is Athena Bitcoin?
The Athena Bitcoin is a medium for transacting and exchanging bitcoin all over the world.
To understand the Athena Bitcoin platform, it is important to get knowledge of the following:
- The Athena Bitcoin platform is created to make withdrawal, payment, and exchange in Bitcoin very easy.
- They handle Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency transactions in both Southern and Northern America.
- With the recent listing of Bitcoin as a form of legal tender in El Salvador, the Anthena Bitcoin platform also supports this completely.
- There are up to 200 ATMs for bitcoin trading, transactions to help support this adoption of bitcoin as a legal tender.
- The Athena Bitcoin ATMs can be used by investors and other users from 13 years old and above.
Is Athena Bitcoin Safe?
The Athena Bitcoin is safe to use as it has some major features that make it a safe platform for Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Coins delivered by the Anthena Bitcoin platform are processed just within 20 minutes, making for a smooth, fast enough transaction.
- Through various means of security, including working with the FBI, wrong transactions made can be reversed.
- It is also advisable for every user to double-check the addresses they are sending their bitcoin to avoid scams or loss.
- And since bitcoin is just like mailing cash and is irreversible once the transaction commences, confirmation of the receiver’s wallet address is important in this case.
Who Owns Athena’s Bitcoin ATM?
Leveraging technology to use ATMs and other avenues to help ease bitcoin and other altcoins transactions, the Anthena Bitcoin has become a mainstay in the crypto world.
The owners of the Anthena Bitcoin include:
- CEO Eric Gravengaard
- CCO Gil Valentine
How Does Athena Bitcoin ATM Work?
The Athena Bitcoin has become a major instrument in the bitcoin and crypto world today.
The Athena bitcoin works in two ways depending on what the user or investor chooses to do with the Anthena Bitcoin ATM.
These steps outline how to buy bitcoin on the Anthena Bitcoin ATM and everything about it:
- Verification of phone number and send code sent the phone number.
- Choose the desired cryptocurrency, which is bitcoin in this case.
- Send coin to an already chosen wallet address, and this can be done in two ways: manually inputting the wallet address or scanning the QR –code of the destination of sending the coin.
- Insert the cash.
- Hit the “Finish Button” to complete the transaction.
- Then choose whether to receive the receipt through email or by paper.
These steps outline how to sell bitcoin on the Anthena Bitcoin ATM and everything about it:
- Click the withdraw button.
- Choose the coin to be sold, in this case, bitcoin.
- Select the amount of bitcoin to be sold.
- Use the mobile bitcoin wallet to scan the QR Code to proceed with the transaction.
- You will receive a receipt with a redemption code.
- Wait for the transaction to be confirmed on the blockchain. This depends on the fee paid to process the transaction. Higher fees mean faster processing of the transaction.
- Click “redeem” on the ATM and input the redemption code to get cash.
This is all about the Anthena Bitcoin and how to use the Anthena bitcoin ATM to do crypto transactions.
What do you think about the Anthena Bitcoin and Athena Bitcoin ATM? Leave a comment in the comment section to let us know your thoughts.