This guide will go through how to claim CoinmarketCap NFT.
One of the things that most cryptocurrency investors look forward to is earning free Non-Fungible Tokens and Cryptocurrencies.
Aside from airdrops, CoinMarketCap offers the chance to earn free diamonds, which can be exchanged for free cryptos.
In this article, I’ll show you how to claim CoinMarketCap NFTs and how to get free NFTs by using diamonds on CoinMarketCap.
About CoinmarketCap NFT Rewards
Diamonds reward scheme interacts with various parts of our site, receives Diamond awards, and redeems them for prizes like NFTs, avatars, and more. Our rewards store is undoubtedly already recognizable to CoinMarketCap users.
If you have previously redeemed a CoinMarketCap avatar, go to your CoinMarketCap account’s “My Rewards” area. You’ll find your avatar rewards there and the option to add your ERC-1155 address. Your Enjin NFT avatar will be coined and sent to you at a later time.
The CoinmarketCap NFT reward will be given out randomly to users who complete the quiz before the campaign finishes.
This Cybertino Learn & Earn Campaign has a reward pool of 100 NFTs (worth $50,000). Successful users will receive 1 NFT (worth $500) and 50 Diamonds as a reward.
List of CoinmarketCap Diamond Rewards
- On the Rewards tab, CoinMarketCap will detail the ‘Diamond Reward (NFT/Coupon/Mysterybox)’ event(s). (You must first log in.)
- Partners will share a list of unique promo codes that will be uploaded to the ‘Diamond Reward (NFT/Coupon/Mysterybox).’
- Users will purchase a ‘Diamond Reward (NFT/Coupon/Mysterybox)’ with CoinMarketCap Diamonds.
- Partners will choose and distribute incentives in accordance with their individual platforms’ policies.
- Mystery box Reward & Coupon: Users will be led to the Partner’s platform to redeem the reward using “Unique Promo Codes.”
- NFT Reward: When a customer purchases an NFT with diamonds, CoinMarketCap collects the user’s wallet address and shares the list of wallet addresses with the Partners. The NFT will be distributed straight to the wallet address by partners.
- Each campaign must have a reward value of at least USD $20,000.
- Do not include any affiliate URLs/codes or a call to action to trade/register on an exchange, (ii) mention a chance/lucky draw/sweepstakes that implies any element of luck/chance, or (iii) require users to purchase anything to qualify for the Mystery Box.
- Finally, the agreements must state that the Partner is exclusively responsible for the winners’ selection and distribution of assets.
- If you do not comply, you will be rejected right away.
How to Use CoinmarketCap Diamonds
- Go to CoinMarketCap’s rewards page.
- You’ll see a list of rewards, most of which are NFTS, along with the number of diamonds required to redeem them.
- If you have the required quantity of diamonds, click on the prize, enter the wallet address, and click the “Redeem now” option.
The cryptocurrency or NFT will be delivered to the specified wallet address.
How do I Claim Diamonds on CoinmarketCap?
- Create an account on the site and create a username and password.
- After completing the signup process, log in using your email address and password.
- From the homepage, select the green diamond icon to access the diamonds page, where you may view your gems. You can look at the diamonds on display and learn how to obtain them.
- Claim your daily diamonds by logging in every day. If you do this, your diamond collection will continue to grow.
- Carry out everyday responsibilities: Joining an airdrop could be one of the everyday tasks.
How to Claim CMC NFT in Ethermon
- Sign in or establish an account on the ethermon.io website if you’re a new user.
- After entering your account, go to the website’s home page and click the claim button in the upper right corner.
- To validate, enter your login and email address. Refresh the page if the claim box does not appear after this step.
- Enter the claim code you obtained when purchasing your Mon NFT at CoinMarketCap into the text box and press “CLAIM.”
- Wait for 7 to 10 minutes, then go to “MY COLLECTIONS” in the lower-left corner of your home screen to check which Mon you won (Note: If you don’t see anything after 7–10 minutes, try refreshing the page or logging out and back in.)
- Bravo! You’ve received your new Ethermon NFT and are now prepared to begin your Ethermon Training career.
Coinmarketcap is a website that gathers information about cryptocurrencies and makes them available to its users.
Daily tasks can be completed to obtain free diamonds, and Cryptocurrencies and NFT awards can be redeemed using these jewels.
Earning diamonds on CoinMarketCap is a fun way to gain digital assets and engage in the cryptocurrency market.
Feel free to share your idea about Coinmarketap NFT in the comment box below…
Watch the video below to know how to claim CoinmarketCap NFT rewards:
- How to Receive NFT on Coinbase Wallet
- How to Transfer NFT from Opensea to Trust Wallet
- Where and How to NFT Champions – Step By Step Guide
- How to Buy NFT on Binance NFT Marketplace – Step By Step Guide
- Opensea Review: All you need to know about opensea NFT Marketplace
- How to Buy NFT on OpenSea with Metamask – Step by Step Guide
- 7 Best Ethereum Wallets for NFT of all Time
- List of Top 10 Play to Earn Crypto Games on IOS and Androids
- Top 20 Biggest NFT Influencers on Twitter you Should Know
- New York Stock Exchange Wants to Get in on NFTs