In this article, we are going to discuss several ways on how to buy Bitcoin with Payoneer card. Payoneer is a popular digital payment system that incorporates a prepaid card and a digital bank account (similar to PayPal and Neteller). Those who dabble in Bitcoin or are interested in Bitcoin investments will undoubtedly be curious about Payoneer.
Payoneer has become a known payment method for buying bitcoin. When you pay with Payoneer, and you’ll have Bitcoin in your crypto wallet in less than an hour.
I’ve recently discovered an actual method for securely purchasing Bitcoin and other altcoins online with Payoneer.
In this guide, I’ll show you how to buy bitcoin with Payoneer in any amount with a Payoneer Mastercard or account instantly.
List of Exchanges Where You Can Buy Crypto with Payoneer
Below is the list of exchanges you can purchase your Bitcoin with a Payoneer card.
#1. Pacific Union
Pacific Union is a multi-asset broker that uses the MT4 and MT5 platforms to trade. CFDs on equities, indices, and commodities are available to trade. Pacific Union allows you to trade cryptocurrencies against the US dollar with leverage.
Bitstamp has been a trusted exchange working hard to integrate its platform, intending to be a trusted partner in crypto with its actions since its beginning in 2011. Bitstamp’s mission is to provide secure crypto access to people worldwide, thanks to their steadfast faith in the blockchain.
One of the best ways to buy Bitcoin with your credit card is by using Bitstamp. Click here to create a Bitstamp account now.
BlockFi Trading enables you to buy, sell, and trade a wide range of crypto assets at affordable prices while storing them in one place.
Coinbase let customers to link their credit/debits cards to their accounts which also allow you to add Payoneer card to buy Bitcoin from them too.
How to Link Payoneer to Binance
Here is a step-by-step guide to linking your Payoneer card or account to your Binance account to be able to buy crypto.
- Open a Payoneer account here; if you don’t have any before now.
- Create a Binance account here; if you don’t have one before, log in to your account if you already have one.
- To add a card, navigate to the “payment method,” then verify it using a form of picture identification.
- Select the Payoneer option on the “Add money” screen of the Binance app or website.
- You’ll be asked to link your Payoneer account to your Binance account.
- That’s all you need to connect your Payoneer account to your Binance account.
- After these steps, you can buy any coin with your Payoneer account.
How to Buy Bitcoin with Payoneer Card
Here is a step-by-step guide on buying Bitcoin with your Payoneer card or account.
- Create a LocalBitcoins account.
- Check the status of your LocalBitcoins account.
- Look for merchants who accept Google Pay.
- Then, please select the amount you want to spend and add it to the box below.
- Follow the payment instructions provided by the merchant.
- BTC will be sent immediately to your wallet.
Payoneer’s Prohibited Policy You Should Know
Here is a summary of the Payoneer’s prohibited policy you should know.
The Payoneer Services enable customers to receive and make payments in connection with their commercial activity subject to certain eligibility requirements, approvals, limits and availability, which may depend on your line of business, country of residency or incorporation, applicable anti-money laundering regulations, Payoneer risk management policies or procedures and other factors used by us to determine such eligibility, limits and availability from time to time at our sole discretion. Payoneer does not service transactions relating to the following Restricted Lines of Business*:
How to Get Payoneer Virtual Card
Below is an easy step-by-step guide to getting your Payoneer card.
- You must first sign up here or log in if you already have an account to use Payoneer.
- Go to Payoneer Cards in the Settings menu.
- Order a card by clicking the button.
- Choose between a physical and a virtual card.
- Choose from USD, EUR, GBP, or CAD as your base currency.
- In a few hours, your card will be approved.
- Wait, and your tracking number will be sent to you.
Overall, Payoneer can be used to acquire Bitcoin on some peer-to-peer exchanges, but it’s still a rare alternative. You’ll have an easier time completing deals if you prefer platforms that enable this type of exchange.
Payoneer is unquestionably safe and valued, which is a plus. Still, if you want a more widely used option in the crypto realm, you should probably go with one of the alternatives we suggest.
After reviewing the many options for purchasing Bitcoin using Payoneer, we recommend using your debit or credit card. Most exchanges and brokers provide this option, and you should not have to wait as long as you would if you used a bank transfer. If you have any questions or suggestions, kindly drop them at the comment session.