What is Dutch Bros Stock?
The Dutch Bros Stock is a stock owned by the Dutch Bros company.
Potential investors need to understand that:
- The Dutch company is a coffee company in the United States, with its headquarters in Oregon.
- The company is a franchise. Therefore, it is present in many other locations in the United States.
- The company and its branches serve different drinks, mainly coffee, then tea, caffeinated beverages, energy drinks, smoothies, hot cocoa, and lemonade.
- The company has held its Initial Public Offering (IPO) on September 15, 2021, and is now trading on the New York Stock Exchange NYSE.
When Can I Buy Dutch Bros Stock?
Since its Initial Public Offering this year, the Dutch Bros stock has seen significant growth and a spike in its worth.
This is because:
- The company had an addition of $3, which seems to be above the originally forecasted price for its initial public offering.
- This made investors troop in to buy the Dutch Bros stock on their IPO
- This also made money raided by the Dutch Bros Stock from their Initial Public Offering to hit more than $550 Million.
- The company is also valued at $3.8 Billion by Wall Street; this makes it one of the biggest companies in its founding state Oregon.
- It is still very much anticipated that the stocks will rise above $23, which is its benchmark for now, but the anticipated increase is also common for new stock listings on the New York Stock Exchange NYSE.
Having understood the spike in the price of the Dutch Bros stock, when is the best time for investors to key in and buy the stocks:
- Buying the Dutch Bros stocks now, just some days after its Initial Public Offering, is not a bad idea at all, as it can be said that the stocks can still go up and make a profit for early buyers.
- Waiting can still be dangerous in buying these stocks as many investors are keying in to buy the Dutch Bros stocks.
Dutch Bros Stock IPO
The Dutch Bros IPOs can be broken down as such:
- The Dutch Bros company aimed to sell $21.1 Million worth of shares at a price range of $18 to $20 per share.
- With high demand, this made the per-share price hike up to $23, which is an addition of $3 in the price per share.
- The total valuation is now worth $3.8 Billion, making the company value up in the Billions.
- It is also important to understand that in the year 2020, the company generated general sales of $687 Million.
People Also Read:
Dutch Bros Stock Price Prediction 2021 – 2025
It is important to understand that Dutch Bros stock price, if anything, is a stock market pusher. This is because of the following:
- Its debut on the Stock Market closed off on a high of up to $38.
- The Initial Public Offering raised $484 Million. And the stock still surged up to 70% on its debut.
- Using the growth model of the Dutch Bros stock means the company will see significant growth in its stock price in the coming years.
- With its branches to up to 480 locations in 11 locations all over the States, this shows a trend of expansion which is likely to be the company’s intent.
- Going by the price the Dutch Bros stock reached, which is $52 since its IPO, it is not far-fetched to say that the company’s stock has a strong indication of going up even more in the future.
- This also creates an opportunity for all young investors to key in because, during the IPO launch of Starbucks, which is a company like the Dutch Bros in the early 90s, some weren’t suitable to invest in the company at that time.
What do you think of the Dutch Bros stock prediction and its Initial Public Offering? Leave a comment to let us know your views and thoughts on this topic.