This article will discuss binance proof of residence and identity verification. Binance proof of residency and identity verification is a process where the binance trading platform requests documents to prove your state of residence and update your account for ease of usage.
This process also helps provide security to users if any crime or error occurs.
How to verify your address on Binance
Investors and traders who intend on verifying their address on binance would need to upload a copy of documents showing their full name or business.
This document will clearly show their residential address, date of issuance, and the issuer’s name; the document needs to be dated within three months before the date of submission.
The information in the paper must match with the already submitted details on the binance.
The document could be a credit card, utility bill, or bank statement, but details must match what you have on binance.
How long does it take for Binance to verify Address?
Submitting all your documents takes roughly 15 minutes. In terms of binance, there’s no guaranteed length of time.
The binance address verification may take a maximum of some days. Some proof can take just a few minutes, while others may take ten days.
The best way to increase the speed of the verification process is to make sure you upload more explicit pictures or images of your documents. The documents uploaded should be more transparent and readable.
What Counts as Proof of Address
Proof of Address entails providing necessary documents that confirm your name and place of residence. Some of the documents that count as proof of address include:
- Utility bill
- Credit Card Statement
- Lease Agreement
- Valid Driver’s License
- Voters Registration Card
- Insurance Card
- Property Tax Receipt
- Valid ID
Binance Verification Requirements
Binance has improved its security levels by tightening its verification requirements on the platform. Binance verification has arisen as a result of countless security issues and others. The criteria for confirmation include:
- ID Card
- Drivers License
- Residence Permit
Traders and investors can choose to use either of the above-listed documents depending on the options provided for their country.
How to verify Binance Identity
Traders and investors who intend to use binance for their trades and wants to verify their identity can consider following these steps:
- After opening your binance account, click on user center- identification
- Choose your country, enter your personal information and click on continue. It is crucial to provide information that matches your ID documents.
- Agree to their terms and conditions provided and click continue
- You will be redirected to complete an ID verification and liveliness test on three different vendors based on your country.
- You will need to submit a proof of address; input your address and click continue. Depending on your country, you may need to upload documents to confirm your address. It could be a utility bill or bank statement. Click on continue to submit these documents.
- The next thing is to answer some compliance questions provided by binance.
- After providing the above details and following the steps, you may need to wait for binance to review your data. Once your application is verified, you will get a notification in your email.
How to get proof of address from the Bank
Getting proof of address from the bank is relatively easy, and you can get it within some days. You can download a copy of your recent statement, but its address may be old.
Going to your bank can enable you to change your address and request a paper copy of the most recent statement.
Binance proof of residence and identity is essential for all investors and traders who use the platform and it will help update your account and trade better and faster.
We hope this article will help you verify your identity and residence on the trading platform. Kindly use our comment section to tell us all your views and recommendations.
Watch the video below to know how to do the Binance proof of residence:
- I am a creative writer, researcher and strategic digital marketer who is focused on providing value to the community through my contents and creatives.
- Forex TradingOctober 4, 20237 Best CFD Trading Platform in Australia 2023
- CryptocurrencyOctober 2, 2023Top 10 Best Metaverse Stocks to buy in 2023
- CryptocurrencySeptember 11, 2023What You Should Know About Casino Free Spins
- Forex TradingSeptember 11, 2023Top 15 Forex Brokers with the Lowest Spreads in 2023