In this guide, we will be looking at the top best regulated forex brokers in Europe. If you want to know all about them. Kindly read ahead.
Presently there is a wide variety of unregulated and regulated brokers globally. When you open an account with any broker, you are not just trusting them with your money but also with their ability to treat you rightly.
This is the reason why trading with a regulated broker is important, especially for people with limited trading experience.
Trading is a very big part of the European lifestyle. People tend to search for the best-regulated brokers to make their trading journeys very easy and even more profitable for them.
What is a Broker
A forex broker is an intermediary, enabling retail traders to access online trading platforms to speculate on currencies and their price movements. The forex broker operates or functions as a middleman between you and the market.
Top 10 Best Regulated Forex Brokers in Europe
IG was picked as the best forex broker for beginners in Europe due to some combination of factors, such as educational tools, expert tips and tutorials, trading courses, easy-to-use platforms, and 24/5 customer support service.
This IG is a multi-regulated broker; it is authorized by BaFin and Deutsche Bundesbank to offer online trading services in Europe.
This FXCM is an online broker, and it offers commission-free trading for EU residents.it was Established in 1999; the FXCM is among the leading CFD and Forex brokers that is authorized and regulated in the following jurisdictions:
- United Kingdom: Capital Markets Limited is regulated by the FCA (no crypto trading)
- Australia: FXCM Australia Pty. Limited is regulated by the ASIC
- South Africa: the FSCA regulates FXCM South Africa (PTY) Ltd.
- Globally: FXCM Global Services LLC is not supervised by any regulator and is not subject to regulatory oversight.
eToro was established in 2007, and it is among the well-regulated CFD and Forex brokers worldwide; it is known for its social trading platform. eToro and its corporate divisions are authorized and regulated in the following jurisdictions:
- Europe – eToro (Europe) Ltd. – by Cyprus-based CySEC
- United Kingdom – eToro (UK) Ltd. – by the FCA
- Australia – eToro AUS Capital Pty Ltd. – by the ASIC
IC Markets is one of the ECN’s best-regulated forex brokers in Europe. IC Markets is the largest and biggest CFD and FX broker globally in terms of Forex volume (according to Finance Magnates Q2 2020 Intelligence Report).
IC Markets is an Australia-based brokerage that works with strict regulatory standards of two of the most reputable regulatory bodies internationally (the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)). IC Markets are authorized to carry out online trading business in the following jurisdictions through its subsidiaries:
- European Economic Area (EEA)– the Cyprus-based CySEC regulates IC Markets (EU) Ltd.
- Australia– The ASIC regulates international Capital Markets Pty Ltd.
- Internationally– Raw Trading Ltd, known as IC Markets (SC), is regulated by the Financial Services Authority of Seychelles (FSA)
The FP Markets claims the first spot for the best MetaTrader 4 broker. It was established in 2005, and the FP Markets is among the most reputable ECN best-regulated broker globally, with over 40 industry awards. The FP Markets is the trading name of:
- First Prudential Markets Pty Ltd, regulated in Australia by the ASIC
- First Prudential Markets Ltd, regulated in the EEA by the CySEC
- FP Markets LLC, an entity registered in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Is the Best Regulated Forex Broker in Europe
- The low spreads
- no-dealing desk ECN pricing,
- low trading costs,
- top tier trading platforms,
- CFDs offered,
- execution speed and range of funding methods
These combined make Pepperstone the best-regulated forex brokers in Europe. Although it is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, this Pepperstone is regulated by various financial authorities/institutions worldwide.
The broker serves the needs of European traders through its UK branch, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
This broker is also regulated in Germany and Austria by the BaFin and in Cyprus by CySEC. Outside of Europe and UK, Pepperstone is overseen by DFSA in Dubai, the CMA in Kenya, and also the SCB in the Bahamas.
InstaForex was Established in 2007; it is another of the best-regulated Forex brokers in Europe. The focus of InstaForex is to provide its users with the best trading experience and also a wide range of services.
This InstaForex broker is a customer-oriented platform; it prioritizes the requirements and necessities of its customer.
InstaForex is a reliable broker with many available instruments and technology for forex trading. It is extremely user-friendly. It comes with an excellent user interface.
The InstaForex minimum deposit rate is $0, which is what both new and experienced traders look out for. Some of the features of InstaForex are:
- Minimum deposit: $0
- Instruments: derivatives of 34 US stocks, CFDs, commodities, cryptocurrency, and also 100+ currency pairs
- Platforms: MT4, MT5, WEBTrader
- Regulation: ASIC, BVI FSC, FSC
- Base currencies: EUR, USD
XTB is a stock exchange-listed and award-winning Forex and CFD broker with over 15 years of business history. The XTB complies with the regulatory standards of the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
With this provider, European clients are able to access over 1,500 financial instruments across a range of 6 markets.
Which Forex Brokers are best for Germany?
- Interactive Brokers: Overall best For Forex Trading
- XTB: best For Saving With STP Tight Spreads
- Admiral Markets: good For MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform
- Plus500: good For Safer Trading With Risk Management
- IG: best For Flexible Trading With a Range Of Markets
- eToro: Copy Trading With The Best Social Platform
- CMC Markets: best For No Minimum Deposit Accounts
- HYCM: good For MetaTrader 5
These are some of the best-regulated forex brokers in the European market. Having known almost gotten the information about these best brokers in Europe, your upcoming trading journey will hopefully become smoother.
Make sure to research these brokers and get your hands on the best broker for you today.
Kindly share your views and opinions with us in the comment section on the best-regulated forex brokers in Europe in the comment section below.
Watch the video below to know the best regulated Forex brokers in Europe:
My name is Precious Ejiofor, I am a professional self motivated, dependable writer and editor, with over 4 year of experience in writing for variety of business and platforms. I am able and capable to write on any kind of topic.
Specifically, I focus on producing persuasive and compelling contents that is thoughtful, prominent, and engaging.
- InsuranceNovember 20, 2023How to Get Insurance to Pay for Tummy Tuck
- InsuranceNovember 18, 2023The Average Chiropractors Cost Without Insurance – What to Expect
- NFTsOctober 3, 202320 NFT Ideas for Artists to Make Money in 2023
- BusinessOctober 1, 2023Get Paid To Type: 20 Legit Sites That Pays In 2023 (Up to $20/hour)