In this guide, we examined the top 7 Best crypto exchanges in Turkey. These bitcoin exchanges have been reviewed and evaluated by us.
We investigated all areas of their service, including trading costs, platforms and mobile trading, deposits and withdrawals, asset portfolios, customer assistance, liquidity, and security protocols. Please continue reading for more information about the best crypto exchanges in Turkey, listed here.
- Learn about the best crypto exchanges in turkey available you can consider for trading.
- The 7 Best Crypto Exchanges in Turkey
- Answers to frequently asked questions on Crypto Exchanges in Turkey
list of the 7 Best Crypto Exchanges in Turkey
Here is the list of the best crypto exchanges in turkey you can consider, and they include the following:
Ideal for investors wishing to purchase altcoins and other fresh crypto assets before they become mainstream.
In terms of exchanges, Crypto.com is a prominent global participant. It supports over 100 cryptos, making it an excellent choice for anyone wishing to invest in new altcoins before the crowds.
Crypto.com also has various features that few Turkish cryptocurrency exchanges have. Users can trade options and futures contracts, earn interest by staking their cryptocurrencies, and use up to 10x leverage when they are confident in a coin.
Crypto.com has invested a significant amount of money on platform security, making dealing with them incredibly safe. The exchange is also extremely fast (prices update dozens of times per second), giving day traders the advantage over the rest of the market.
- It Supports over 100+ cryptocurrencies
- It Allows up to 10x leverage
- Purchase newly listed coins at up to 50% off
- Reasonable trading fees (0.4% per trade)
- Free deposits from all cryptocurrencies
- Trade crypto derivatives (futures and options contracts)
- Earn daily interest by staking your coins
- Trading Fees: 0.4%
Best for cryptocurrency investors seeking an exchange that supports a diverse range of altcoins and stablecoins
Kraken is a crypto exchange and bank that was established in 2011. It is based in the United States (particularly San Francisco), and it allows you to exchange fiat money such as TRY or USD for cryptocurrencies and vice versa. It also allows you to exchange one crypto for another.
Kraken offers digital asset price data to the Bloomberg Terminal, and as of December 2021, it is accessible in 48 US states and 176 foreign countries, making it one of the more worldwide exchanges available today.
- It is a very wide range of supported crypto (90+)
- It has a Simple and intuitive user interface
- Kraken Crypto Watch feature that permits you to keep track of the crypto market
- A plethora of information and educational resources on cryptocurrency for its users
- It has 24/7 customer support through a variety of methods
- Trading fees: Between 0% and 0.26% per trade
- Crypto credit card purchases: 3.75% + €0.25
- ACH crypto purchases: 1.5%
Best for Experienced investors searching for minimal costs and access to charting tools.
Pepperstone is an Australian brokerage and CFD trading platform that is registered and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, and the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) in the United Arab Emirates.
Pepperstone is an all-in-one investing platform used by crypto traders worldwide, with direct access to CFDs on indices and cryptocurrencies, ETFs, equities, and currency.
I like Pepperstone because of its low trading commissions, small spreads, and diverse asset offering. Experienced investors can use 10x leverage (depending on jurisdiction and experience) to trade most crypto assets.
Pepperstone has no deposit or withdrawal fees, and spreads range from 0.0 to 1.2 pips depending on the underlying cryptocurrency asset.
- Up to 10x leverage (depending on the jurisdiction) on most crypto assets
- Access to TradingView’s advanced charting tools
- It Supports more than 20+ crypto CFDs
- It offers Free deposits and withdrawals
- Zero trading commissions
- Tight spreads (around 0.0 – 1.2 pips)
- 24/7 customer support via phone and email
- Deposit Fees: Free
- Withdrawal Fees: Free
- Spread: From 0.0 – 1.2 pips
- Trading Fees: Low
Best for investors looking to invest in relatively unknown altcoins.
Binance is a global cryptocurrency exchange that is now the world’s largest crypto trading platform in terms of the daily trading volume. It started operations in 2017 and is now based in the Cayman Islands.
Binance was created in Hong Kong, but its offices were eventually relocated owing to increased government engagement in cryptocurrencies. It offers a number of vital features, including advanced charting tools, access to the Binance Earn function, and a Binance Visa Card.
- Binance Visa Card
- Advanced charting tools
- Earn lower fees by using the exchange’s native currency (Binance Coin)
- It Supports over 300+ cryptocurrencies
- It Supports 50+ fiat currencies
- Binance Earn feature
- Crypto deposit fees: Free
- Fiat deposit fees: From 0% to 3.5%
- Futures trading taker fees: 0.04%
- Instant buy/sell trade fees: 0.5%
- Debit/credit card purchases: 4.5%
- Crypto withdrawal fees: From 0% to 2,5%
- Taker fees: From 0.04 to 0.1%
- Maker fees: From 0.02 to 0.1%
- Futures trading maker fees: 0.02%
Best for cryptocurrency investors seeking an exchange that supports a diverse range of altcoins and stablecoins.
CEX.io is a crypto exchange situated in the United Kingdom that was created in 2013 and offers its services internationally. It can be used by investors and traders to purchase, sell, borrow, and earn various cryptocurrencies.
There are several tradable assets and sophisticated trading instruments available to seasoned cryptocurrency traders. Beginners, on the other hand, may become disoriented by the platform’s multitude of advanced features.
- Plenty of cryptocurrencies supported (100+)
- It Allows you to do margin trading
- It allows the staking of cryptocurrencies and earning rewards for doing so
- Institutional services for businesses and advanced traders
- 24/7 customer support is available
- Mobile access
- Maker fee: Between 0.10% and 0.25%
- Taker fee: Between 0% and 0.16%
- Deposit fees: 2.99%
Best for investors new to bitcoin trading who want an easy-to-understand crypto exchange.
BitPanda is an Austrian cryptocurrency exchange that was founded in 2014 and has since grown to become one of Europe’s most popular cryptocurrency exchanges for buying and selling digital currencies.
Many people use the exchange because it offers a user-friendly and simple design for purchasing, selling, and exchanging cryptocurrencies. The exchange also offers a number of payment options that beginner cryptocurrency users can utilize to purchase Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and a variety of other crypto coins.
- It has an easy-to-use and intuitive platform
- Has a Wide array of crypto assets supported (+25)
- Has a Wide array of payment and withdrawal methods
- 24/7 customer support is available
- Trading fees: 5% per trade
#7. LocalBitcoins: Best for those who want to rapidly and simply buy and sell Bitcoin.
LocalBitcoins differs from the majority of the others on this list in that, rather than trading with the larger market, you buy and sell with individual traders. It has a large user base because of its overall simplicity of use, and it is one of the oldest bitcoin marketplaces available today.
However, LocalBitcoins is appreciated due to its low barrier to entry. Because you’re trading with actual people rather than LocalBitcoins, it’s simple to get your account verified and begin trading.
Users of LocalBitcoins should exercise caution, though, because it is easy to be defrauded by other users on the site, particularly when selling Bitcoin for cash.
One common scam is a buyer who pays you via PayPal and then files a PayPal dispute after receiving your Bitcoin. Other payment methods (such as INTERAC transfers and bank wires) are far more secure but proceed with caution.
- Deposit Turkish liras via bank transfer, INTERAC, Moneygram, Wise, PayPal, ATM deposit, and more
- Helpful customer support
- Easy to use
- Very easy to start trading
- Low transaction fees
- Depositing funds: Free
- Withdrawing funds: Free
- Trading fees: 0.00006 BTC (~$4 CAD) flat fee per transaction
How To Buy Bitcoin in Turkey
When you are ready to purchase cryptocurrency in turkey, follow these steps to purchase Bitcoin in Turkey:
- Open an account
with the cryptocurrency exchange you choose.
- Verify your identity
using one piece of government-issued identification and a selfie with that piece of identification. The specific documents you’ll need to supply will vary depending on the exchange, but if you have any of these, please provide them; you should be fine:
- Turkish passport
- Turkish driver’s license
- Turkish identity card
- Deposit funds
Into your account and start trading.
With all of the cryptocurrency rules in Turkey, it’s difficult to find a Bitcoin exchange in Turkey where you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies legally and safely. We’ve all heard about the current Thodex scam, which has Turkish investors rightly concerned about their money.
Our final judgement is based on our review method, in which we investigate and examine all areas of cryptocurrency exchange services, such as fees, trading platforms, mobile trading, deposits and withdrawals, assets, customer support, liquidity, and security.
Can I trade in cryptocurrency in Turkey?
Yes, you can buy bitcoin in Turkey if you use a trustworthy crypto exchange.
Can I use Coinbase in Turkey?
Turkish citizens can use Coinbase. However, Turkish users cannot use Coinbase as a fiat on- or off-ramp, which means they cannot purchase or sell cryptocurrencies on Turkish Coinbase. Users can only convert between different assets and utilize their Coinbase account as a wallet.
Can I use Binance in Turkey?
Binance is the best Bitcoin and cryptocurrency wallet in Turkey because of its bank-level security, free signup and usage, and user-friendly mobile app. It can handle more than 100 different crypto assets at once, and we strongly recommend it as a safe, secure crypto wallet suited for Turkish crypto investors.
Is Binance better than Coinbase?
Binance exchange is better suited to those who are knowledgeable with bitcoin terminology and investment choices, whereas Coinbase is designed for quick and also straightforward trading. Both exchanges offer mobile apps with varied functionality.
Where is Bitcoin ATM in Turkey?
Below is a List of major cities in Turkey with bitcoin ATM installations:
- Ankara: 1
- Antalya: 1
- Bursa 1
- Istanbul 9
- İzmir 1
- Mersin 1
Is Coinbase Available in Turkey?
Yes, Coinbase is available in Turkey; however, we do not suggest it because of its hefty deposit costs (4% on debit and credit cards) and currency conversion fees (2%), which drastically diminish your trading profits.
You can learn more from the video below:
My name is Precious Ejiofor, I am a professional self motivated, dependable writer and editor, with over 4 year of experience in writing for variety of business and platforms. I am able and capable to write on any kind of topic.
Specifically, I focus on producing persuasive and compelling contents that is thoughtful, prominent, and engaging.