This article analyzes the best crypto exchanges in Thailand based on supported coins, fees, security, safety, and other factors. let’s read through
Crypto trading is getting increasingly popular in Thailand and is legal. To buy and trade crypto in Thailand, you must first open an exchange account.
- Learn about the 7 best cryptocurrency in Thailand, their features, and costs.
- What To Look out For In Crypto Exchange.
- Answers to frequently asked questions on best crypto exchanges in Thailand.
7 Best Crypto Exchanges In Thailand
Here are our top picks for the best crypto exchanges Thailand has to offer, and they include the following:
Best for investors seeking a highly secure platform, many market tools, and trading bots.
KuCoin KuCoin is a cryptocurrency exchange that launched in Hong Kong in 2017 and bills itself as “The People’s Exchange.” Its goal was to provide an easy and secure platform for crypto investors, and it was a success: in just four years, it drew over 8 million users.
Aside from buying and selling cryptocurrency, KuCoin features four market order types, as well as margins, futures, and peer-to-peer trading. KuCoin Trading Bots are one of its most notable features, allowing users to invest on autopilot utilizing dollar-cost averaging.
New KuCoin users will receive a $10 sign-up bonus, and if you’re prepared to freeze your cryptocurrency for a short period of time, you can earn up to 10% in interest.
- KuCoin Trading Bots invest on autopilot using dollar–cost averaging
- Supports over 600+ cryptocurrencies
- Supports market, limit, stop-limit, and stop-market order types
- users can also get trading fee discounts based on their KuCoin Token (KCS) balance.
- Margin Trading
- Crypto Staking, earn up to 10% interests
- Trading Fees: From 0.0125% – 0.1%
- Makers Fees: From 0.0125% – 0.1%
- Takers Fees: From 0.0125% – 0.1%
- Deposit Fees: Free
- Withdrawal Fees: Depends on the coin (For BTC: 0.0005 BTC)
best for investors wishing to trade stablecoins or altcoins with the lowest fees in the industry,
has extremely low trading commissions—just 0.2%. It has a gorgeous, well-regarded app, supports 16 cryptocurrencies, rapidly verifies accounts, and takes pride in its friendly customer service staff.
Since CoinSmart is a Canadian exchange, it is overseen by a number of Canadian financial regulators, ensuring the safety and security of one’s money.
The fact that CoinSmart is a publicly traded business on Toronto’s NEO stock exchange makes them vulnerable to outside financial and security audits at least once a year.
- very low trading fees (just 0.20% per trade)
- 24/7 customer service support available via phone, live chat or email
- Instant account verification
- Supports 16 cryptocurrencies
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- User-friendly for both newbies and advanced traders
- 95% cold storage policy keeps your cryptocurrency extra secure
- Account Opening: Free
- Trading Fees: 0.20%
Best For New and Experienced Traders Seeking Low Fees and Crypto Purchases from Fiat.
FTX is a cryptocurrency exchange situated in the Bahamas that is one of the top cryptocurrency exchanges in the world; when compared to its competitors, FTX scores well due to its extremely cheap costs, which begin at 0.07% and 0.02%, and access to over 300 coins.
The Securities Commission of the Bahamas (SCB) regulates FTX, and it provides 2FA authentication as well as hot and cold wallets for security.
Futures, margins, spot, and leveraged trading are all supported by FTX, and you can earn incentives by staking cryptocurrency. They also provide comprehensive research tools for experienced investors and fiat-to-crypto purchases (USD, GBP, EUR, AUD, HKD and CAD).
- Supports 300+ cryptos
- Earn rewards by staking your crypto
- Hot and cold wallets are available
- 2FA authentication
- Supports margins, futures, and spot trading
- Leveraged trades
- Advanced research tools
- It Supports fiat-to-crypto
- Maker’s Fee: From 0.02% – 0.00% (based on volume)
- Taker’s Fee: From 0.07% – 0.04% (based on volume)
- Deposit Fees: Free
- Withdrawal Fees: Free (very small withdrawals incur a 0.1% fee)
Best For Investors wanting to purchase new cryptocurrencies before they gain widespread adoption, including altcoins.
Crypto.com is a major global player that offers experienced crypto investors a mature, dependable exchange. It supports 100+ cryptos, making it an ideal choice for anyone looking to invest in emerging altcoins before the masses.
Crypto.com offers a number of things that no other cryptocurrency exchange does. When users are confident in a coin, they can trade options and futures contracts, earn interest by staking their currencies, and employ up to 10x leverage.
- Average trading fees (0.4%)
- Supports 100+ cryptos
- Allows up to 10x leverage
- Trade cryptocurrency derivatives (futures and options contracts)
- Earn daily interest by staking your coins
- buy newly listed coins at up to 50% off
- Free deposits from all cryptocurrencies
- Account Opening: Free
- Trading Fees: 0.4%
Experienced investors seeking cheap costs and access to charting tools may consider this option.
Pepperstone is an Australian brokerage and CFD trading platform that is registered and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom, and the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) in the United Arab Emirates.
Pepperstone is an all-in-one investing platform used by crypto traders worldwide, with direct access to CFDs on indices and cryptocurrencies, ETFs, equities, and currency.
Pepperstone has no deposit or withdrawal fees, and spreads range from 0.0 to 1.2 pips depending on the underlying cryptocurrency asset.
It is one of the best crypto exchanges in Thailand. The Pepperstone app has a rating of 4.3/5 on Android and 4.0/5 on iOS, and customer service is available 24/7 by phone or email to address any questions you may have.
- Free deposits and withdrawals
- no trading commissions
- Tight spreads (around 0.0 to 1.2 pips)
- Access to TradingView’s advanced charting tools
- Supports 20+ crypto CFDs
- 24/7 customer service support via phone and email
- Up to 10x leverage (depending on the jurisdiction) on most cryptocurrency assets
- Deposit Fees: Free
- Withdrawal Fees: Free
- Spread: From 0.0 to1.2 pips
- Trading Fees: Low
6. Huobi Global
Best for Veteran investors seeking the most advanced investing tools and access to some of the most recent cryptocurrencies.
Huobi Global is the world’s sixth-largest cryptocurrency exchange, headquartered in Seychelles but has offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, and Japan. It also has a significant influence across Europe, particularly in Italy and Portugal.
Huobi charges competitively cheap fees beginning at 0.2%. It also has a plethora of tools that seasoned investors will appreciate, such as interactive charts, limit and stop orders, margin, and futures trading. Huobi accepts almost 400 different coins.
Huobi new customers will receive a $150 bonus in Point cards, as well as the opportunity to begin earning Huobi Tokens (HT) for extra discounts – the more Huobi Tokens you possess, the higher your tier and the cheaper your costs.
It provides 2FA authentication and the option to freeze your account in terms of security.
- 98% cold storage policy keeps your cryptocurrency extra secure
- Earn cryptocurrency rewards through staking
- Huobi Tokens, earn discounts and rebates just by holding the token
- 24/7 customer service support available via live chat or email
- Immediate account verification
- Supports 400+ cryptocurrencies
- Trading Fees: From 0.20% to 0.07% based on HT tier
- Maker’s Fees: From 0.0362% to 0.0097% based on HT tier
- Taker’s Fees: From 0.0462% to 0.0193% based on HT tier
Investors looking for the greatest overall crypto trading experience with no trading commissions should consider this option.
Capital enables users to trade cryptocurrency alongside stocks, commodities, FX, market indexes, ETFs, and other assets, all without incurring trading costs. It supports over 100 cryptocurrencies and allows users to trade with 2x leverage on cryptocurrency (up to 500x leverage on other assets).
Capital is a safe and secure platform because it is licensed by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the United Kingdom.
Every user is assigned a dedicated account manager who can be reached by email or phone at any time, which is one of the reasons Capital’s customer service team receives such high marks.
- Free deposits and withdrawals via debit/credit cards, POLi, PayPal, Apple Pay, bank transfer, etc.
- Dedicated account manager you can reach at any time
- great desktop trading platform
- Well-rated mobile app (4.7/5 on both Apple and Google)
- Licensed by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- ISO 27001 is certified for meeting very high information security standards
- Zero trading commissions
- Tight spreads (0.1% to 0.3%)
- Supports over 100+ cryptocurrencies
- Allows up to 500x leverage (2x leverage on cryptocurrency)
- Fully functional demo account for paper trading
- Trading fees: 0%
- Spreads: 0.1% to 0.3%
- Deposits & Withdrawals: Free
What To Look out For In Crypto Exchange
Here are just a few of the more prominent ones, and they include the following:
Deposit and withdrawal methods
The exchange you choose should have a number of payment methods (bank transfers, debit/credit cards, PayPal, and so on) to allow you to conveniently transfer funds in and out of your account. The more alternatives you have, the better.
The best crypto exchanges support at least 20 or 30 coins, including all main coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin. Platforms that regularly launch new coins are more customer-focused in general, making this a strong indicator of a forward-thinking exchange.
It is important for beginners to select a platform with an easy-to-use trading interface. If you’re a seasoned crypto investor, you should also seek exchanges that include more advanced features, such as advanced order types and transaction exporters, for tax purposes.
All cryptocurrency exchanges charge fees (in the form of trading commissions and bid-ask spreads), and they vary greatly. I’ve intentionally chosen low-cost platforms to assist you in maximizing your profits.
Trading on a well-regulated exchange is far safer than trading on an uncontrolled one, especially when markets are not moving in your favour. Some exchanges also provide depositors’ insurance, which protects your assets even if the platform itself experiences liquidity concerns.
Look for a trading platform that rigidly enforces many layers of security, such as two-factor authentication and at least 95% cold storage.
Additional security features, including daily offsite backups, third-party security audits, and transaction email confirmations, increase the security of your account.
This guide has reviewed the top best crypto exchanges in Thailand. You can’t go wrong with any of the above-mentioned exchanges.
What cryptocurrency exchange is best for beginners in Thailand?
Capital is the best crypto exchange in Thailand for novices, followed by Pepperstone. Both are perfect for novices because they promptly verify accounts, have simple trading platforms, and offer excellent customer service if you need it.
What is the best crypto exchange for day trading in Thailand?
Capital is the finest crypto exchange in Thailand for day trading since it has low trading costs, tight spreads, and its prices update numerous times per second, providing day traders with an advantage over the rest of the market.
What is the best altcoin crypto exchange in Thailand?
Capital, Pepperstone, or CoinSmart are the best altcoin exchanges in Thailand. They all support a wide range of cryptocurrencies and are constantly adding new altcoins that Thai investors are looking for.
What is the most secure crypto exchange in Thailand?
Capital is Thailand’s most secure cryptocurrency exchange. They meticulously implement bank-level security measures, run on servers in secure locations around the world, and are subjected to frequent financial and security audits to ensure that all of their users’ assets are absolutely protected.
They also have some of the lowest costs of any Thai platform and are recognized for being a respectable and trustworthy exchange.
You can learn more from the video below:
My name is Precious Ejiofor, I am a professional self motivated, dependable writer and editor, with over 4 year of experience in writing for variety of business and platforms. I am able and capable to write on any kind of topic.
Specifically, I focus on producing persuasive and compelling contents that is thoughtful, prominent, and engaging.