Finding the top best crypto exchanges for day trading can be difficult, given the number of exchanges currently available. However, by reviewing this list of the best crypto exchanges for day trading and some important information about how these Exchanges work in this guide, you will be able to find the one that best suits your needs.
What Is Crypto Day Trading?
The process of buying and selling crypto on the same day is known as crypto day trading. It is a trading strategy used to profit from market price fluctuations. To do so, traders speculate on the future price of a cryptocurrency and buy it if they believe it will rise in value or sell it if it falls in value.
If done correctly, cryptocurrency day trading can be profitable, but it is also risky and stressful. With this in mind, it’s critical to conduct research before you begin trading and select the best crypto Exchange for day trading that meets your requirements.
10 Best Crypto Exchanges for Day Trading
Talking about the best cryptocurrency exchanges for day trading, below we have our top best, and they include the following:
In terms of exchanges, Crypto.com is a major global player. It supports over 100 cryptocurrencies, making it ideal for anyone interested in investing in altcoins currencies. Crypto.com also has some distinguishing features that few other cryptocurrency exchanges can match.
Users can trade options and futures contracts, earn interest by staking their coins, and make trades when they strongly believe in a particular coin. Crypto.com has invested heavily in platform security, making trading with them extremely safe.
- Supports over 100+ cryptocurrencies
- enables up to 10x leverage
- Trade cryptocurrency derivatives (futures and options contracts)
- Earn daily interest just by staking your coins
- buy newly-listed coins at up to 50% off
- Reasonable trading fees (0.4% for each trade)
- Free deposits from all cryptos
CoinSmart charges a low 0.20% trading fee. They provide excellent customer service via phone, live chat, and email, and user accounts are instantly verified.
Most cryptocurrency exchanges require users first to trade each altcoin with a stablecoin, whereas CoinSmart allows users to trade altcoins directly, lowering fees and increasing profits. Because you are purchasing real Cryptocurrency, you can move it on and off the exchange whenever you want.
- very low trading fees (just 0.20% per trade)
- 24/7 customer support service is available via phone, live chat, or email
- Instant account verification
- Supports 16 cryptocurrencies
- Trade all altcoins directly
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- User-friendly for both newbies and advanced traders
- 95% cold storage policy stores your crypto extra secure
Binance is a global cryptocurrency exchange, currently the world’s largest crypto trading platform in terms of daily trading volume, making it one of the best crypto exchanges for day trading. It began operations in the year 2017 and is now based in the Cayman Islands.
It has several notable features, such as powerful charting tools, access to the Binance Earn feature, and the Binance Visa Card.
- Supports over 300+ cryptocurrencies
- Supports over 50+ fiat currencies
- Binance Earn feature
- Binance Visa Card
- Advanced charting tools
- Earn lower fees by using the exchange’s native currency (Binance Coin)
- Crypto deposit fees: Free
- Fiat deposit fees: From 0% to 3.5%
- Crypto withdrawal fees: From 0% to 2,5%
- Taker fees: From 0.04 to 0.1%
- Maker fees: From 0.02 to 0.1%
- Futures trading maker fees: 0.02%
- Futures trading taker fees: 0.04%
- Instant buy/sell trade fees: 0.5%
- Debit/credit card purchases: 4.5%
Kraken is a crypto exchange and bank that was established in 2011. It is based in the United States and allows you to exchange fiat currencies such as USD for cryptocurrencies and vice versa. It also allows you to exchange one Cryptocurrency for another.
Except for Cuba, Iran, and North Korea, you can open an account on the crypto exchange anywhere in the world, making it one of the more international exchanges today. The crypto exchange also provides price data for digital assets to the Bloomberg Terminal.
- Supports over 100+ cryptocurrencies
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Kraken Crypto Watch feature allows you to keep track of the crypto market
- A plethora of information and educational resources on Cryptocurrency for its users
- 24/7 customer support service through a variety of methods
- Trading fees: cost Between 0% and 0.26% per trade
- Crypto credit card purchases: 3.75% + €0.25
- ACH crypto purchases: 1.5%
Coinbase is a crypto exchange based in the United States that was founded in 2012. It is headquartered in San Francisco and is one of the world’s oldest and second-largest cryptocurrency exchanges.
It was designed to be one of the easiest places to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency, and it caters to both retail investors and businesses and institutions.
- Supports over 100+ cryptocurrencies
- Coinbase Pro is the premium service of the platform
- Coinbase Earn, the bundle of learning resources and tools ideal for newbies
- Coinbase Wallet app that enables you to store your cryptocurrencies safely
- 98% cold storage policy to store your funds secure
- Insurance for hacked funds
- Bank account fee: 1.49%
- Debit or credit card fee: 3.99%
- Coinbase USD Wallet fee: 1.49%
- Credit transaction fee: 2%
- ACH transfer fee: Free
- Bid-ask spread: 0.5% (Can vary)
eToro strikes an important balance between regulations, low fees, ease of use, and a diverse range of trading markets. Because it has over 40 spot trading markets all paired against the US dollar, eToro is one of the best crypto exchanges for day trading.
You can also exchange digital assets for fiat currencies such as the euro and the British pound. Day traders benefit from eToro’s support for dozens of crypto-cross pairs.
Regardless of which pair traders choose to trade, eToro uses a spread-only pricing model, which means you only pay the difference between the bid and ask price of your chosen Cryptocurrency. In terms of fees, this makes eToro one of the best crypto exchanges for day trading.
- Super user-friendly broker and trading platform
- Trade thousands of assets with tight spreads
- 100% commission-free
- one can trade stocks, indices, ETFs, cryptocurrencies, etc.
- Deposit with a debit/credit card, e-wallet, and also bank account
- Social trading and copy trading
- etoro Accepts PayPal
- Regulated: by FCA, ASIC, and CySEC, and also registered with FINRA in the US
Libertex enables you to trade Cryptocurrency without paying any spread. Furthermore, commissions are reasonable, with Zcash/USD and XRP/USD costing only 1% per slide. Aside from that, Libertex is fantastic for low fees and tight spreads; the CFD trading platform has many markets.
- Tight spread CFD trading
- Very competitive commissions – beginning from 0% upwards
- excellent educational resources
- Long-established broker
- Compatible with MT4
- Great choice of markets
Investors can program their trading with Pionex, a cryptocurrency exchange that trades cryptocurrencies using trading bots. Users can use 12 different trading bots that are provided for free. As a result, one can spend less time monitoring the market by investing in bots that program your strategy.
- A wide range of bots are made available
- With a mobile app that is quick to setup
- Safe and very reliable
- Low fees on all transactions
- Suitable for beginners
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is the preferred third-party trading platform among experienced traders. You will have access to advanced pricing charts, technical indicators, drawing tools, and more once you connect it to your preferred broker.
AvaTrade is one of the best MT4 brokers for trading cryptocurrency. Not only is the platform regulated in six different jurisdictions, but it also plans to go public later this year. AvaTrade provides a wide range of crypto CFDs, all with tight spreads.
Furthermore, AvaTrade, like many of the best crypto day trading platforms discussed here, does not charge commissions. AvaTrade provides a day trading simulator if you want to practice trading cryptocurrencies using MT4.
- Supports MT4/5
- A Commission-free platform
- A Wide range of tradable instruments
- Good Educational materials
- Economic calendar
- Islamic trading account
- ASIC regulated
Capital.com is one of the top best crypto exchanges for beginners to use for day trading. Capital.com has a low deposit requirement of only $20. Alternatively, you can begin trading Cryptocurrency in real-time using the Capital.com demo account without making a deposit.
This is useful if you want to learn the ins and outs of crypto trading before putting any money at risk. Capital.com is heavily regulated, so your money is always safe.
Capital.com is a good option for people who want to day trade crypto assets but don’t have much experience. The crypto exchange is straightforward, with no overly complicated trading jargon.
- 0% commission on every market
- Low spreads
- Thousands of CFD instruments
- Spread betting for UK clients
- Perfect for beginners
- Minimum deposit of just $20
What time is daily crypto close?
Cryptocurrency markets are open from 12:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., so you can open and close positions whenever you want, including on weekends.
Is Crypto Day Trading Legal?
Yes, most countries allow crypto day trading. However, it also carries a high level of risk, owing to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is still relatively new and volatile.
How Risky Is Crypto Day Trading?
The main risk of crypto day trading is that you can quickly lose money. Cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile, with large price swings in a short period of time.
Another risk is a lack of liquidity. At any given time, there may not be enough buyers or sellers to complete your transaction. This can lead to you being unable to sell your coins when you want or having to sell them at a loss.
What is the best time of day to sell Cryptocurrency?
Most people sell their assets, particularly if the value has risen. Although it is preferable to sell at a high price, a price drop should never be the only reason for selling. Before selling Cryptocurrency, consider the following factors:
- When other cryptocurrencies outperform one of your current cryptocurrency holdings, it’s time to sell to pursue better investment opportunities.
- You should probably sell if the value has doubled or tripled since you bought it.
- You can sell if you no longer believe in the long-term success of the business due to a lack of development and dwindling community support.
Is day trading crypto profitable?
Day trading in Cryptocurrency is a high-risk activity. Only invest what you can afford to lose. However, if you approach day trading with the same seriousness as any other job and learn everything there is to know about the craft and the assets you are trading, you will be successful.
How much do I need to day trade crypto?
eToro makes it easy for beginners to enter the market with an easy-to-use interface and a low minimum balance of $10 in most countries. The platform is also well-known for charging only 1% in trading fees.
Which of the above mention crypto day trading exchanges have you had experience using?
Kindly share your experience using them in the comment section below.
Watch the Video Below:
My name is Precious Ejiofor, I am a professional self motivated, dependable writer and editor, with over 4 year of experience in writing for variety of business and platforms. I am able and capable to write on any kind of topic.
Specifically, I focus on producing persuasive and compelling contents that is thoughtful, prominent, and engaging.
- InsuranceNovember 20, 2023How to Get Insurance to Pay for Tummy Tuck
- InsuranceNovember 18, 2023The Average Chiropractors Cost Without Insurance – What to Expect
- NFTsOctober 3, 202320 NFT Ideas for Artists to Make Money in 2023
- BusinessOctober 1, 2023Get Paid To Type: 20 Legit Sites That Pays In 2023 (Up to $20/hour)