This post will explore 5 different ways to buy Bitcoin in Belgium. Each of these methods has its unique features and benefits, so be sure to read through the entire post before deciding which option is best for you.
Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced cryptocurrency investor, we have a method that will work for you! So without further ado, let’s get started.
Best Bitcoin wallet in Belgium
Because bitcoin wallets can be used worldwide, the best wallets around the globe are likely to also work well in Belgium. Here’s a list of the top wallets for safe storage of your crypto, including one software wallet and two hardware wallets.
Top 10 Best iOS Crypto Wallets in 2022
5 Simple Ways to Dollar Cost Averaging Bitcoin
Top 10 Best Countries for Crypto Startups in 2022
Top 5 Best Computers for Mining Cryptocurrency
Ledger Nano X
- High-end wallet with top security
- More than 1300 crypto assets and tokens
- All major mobile and desktop operating systems
- Ledger developed their own operating system
Trezor Model T
- High-end cryptocurrency wallet with an impressive touchscreen
- Compatible With a variety of software wallets
- Store crypto, passwords, and other keys with ease
- Excellent customer support
- Download for free on desktop and mobile
- Supports multiple hardware wallets
- It supports more than 100 cryptocurrencies
- Great customer support
- One of the longest-running Bitcoin exchanges
- Very low 0.25% fee, falling to 0.1% with sufficient trading volume
- Good range of deposit and withdrawal options
- Deep liquidity promotes a price close to a fair market rate
- Offers a wide range of altcoins
- High liquidity and buying limits
- Easy way for newcomers to get bitcoins
- “Instant Buy” option available with debit card
Another option is to use a peer-to-peer platform, such as LocalBitcoins. These platforms allow users to connect with each other directly and trade Bitcoin without the need for a third party. Finally, there are also ATMs that allow users to buy Bitcoin with cash. No matter which option you choose, be sure to do your research before making any decisions.
5 Simple Ways to Buy Bitcoin in Belgium
There are several easy ways to purchase Bitcoin in Belgium. These are the five most popular ways to buy Bitcoin in Belgium.
1. Online exchanges: Many online exchanges allow you to sell and buy Bitcoin. Coinbase, Bitstamp and Kraken are the most famous Belgian exchanges.
2. Bitcoin ATMs: You can find a variety of Bitcoin ATMs throughout Belgium. These machines enable users to purchase Bitcoin using cash or debit cards.
3. LocalBitcoins – LocalBitcoins allows you to sell and buy Bitcoins through a peer-to-peer exchange. Transactions are handled by an escrow service, and buyers and sellers can meet up in person to complete the transaction.
4. Bitonic: Bitonic allows you to buy Bitcoin using Euros. You have the option to pay by bank transfer, SEPA transfer or Bancontact.
5. Bitcoin spot: Bitcoin spot allows users to purchase and sell Bitcoins with Euros. You have the option to pay by bank transfer, SEPA transfer or you can buy Bitcoin with credit card.
Where to Buy Bitcoin in Belgium
It is easy to buy Bitcoin in Belgium since many of the top exchanges can operate in Belgium. Coinbase and Coinmama are well-known exchange platforms that make it easy for anyone to buy their first Bitcoin. Altcoins can also be obtained easily. There are also well-established trading platforms that more advanced users can use, such as Bitstamp or Kraken.
While it’s fine to use a user-friendly exchange to get into the crypto economy, consumers need to remember that newcomers often pay higher fees.
Lists of Bitcoin Stores in Belgium
Belgium is a great place to store your bitcoins. You’ll find everything you need, from food and clothing to electronics in Belgium. Here is a list of the top places to spend bitcoins in Belgium.
- Demitasse is a Belgian chocolate shop that accepts Bitcoin. Hussle is a confectionary chain that has locations across the country. Brasserie Bitcoin is a restaurant that serves traditional Belgian cuisine in Brussels.
- There are many options when it comes to shopping. At stores such as MediaMarkt and Callebaut, you can purchase anything, from clothes to electronics, with bitcoins. CryptoKicks is a place where you can purchase sneakers with bitcoins if you are looking for something special.
Whether you want to indulge your sweet tooth or buy a new pair for yourself, you can do it all with bitcoins from Belgium.
If you’re looking to buy Bitcoin in Belgium, we have five simple ways for you to do so. Have you tried any of these? Let us know in the comments below.
- I’m a firm believer that information is the key to financial freedom. On Coindecimal Blog, I write about personal finance and crypto.