In this article, we will learn all about the Ryoshi token, its price, and how to buy this crypto token.
What Is Ryoshi Token?
The Ryoshi token is another meme token that will become one of the fast-rising meme tokens in 2021.
Standing in as a coin which can be called the Shiba Inu token father, the Ryoshi coin has got the attention of investors with the moves made by the cryptocurrency on some significant problems and exchange deficits faced by its supposed child Shiba Inu.
Here is some basic information about the Ryoshi token very vital for uses and investors to know before investing in this cryptocurrency:
- The Ryoshi token is a meme token that has seen some significant growth in price and percentage in the coin market, just like every other meme token.
- By using a deflationary system, the Ryoshi token has made some major strides in the coin market and even strengthened itself as one of the strongest meme tokens and cryptocurrencies in the coin market today.
- The coin runs in the Binance Smart Chain platform, making it a BEP-20 token, and this also adds to its strength in the coin market and exchange system.
- The Ryoshi token aims to be one of the strongest meme coins in the industry with some basic goals it has set it to achieve with its users and investors, making it a coin worth investing in the coin market.
The Ryoshi coin, launched recently, has seen a clear increase in percentage gain in both price and number of investors and holders.
This adds together to make it even more popular in the crypto industry. Also, being a meme coin and with the success of many other meme coins, including DogeCoin, Shiba Inu, and many others, it is no surprise the Ryoshi token has seen significant growth since its launch, making it a coin worth investors’ attention.
Ryoshi Token Contract Address and Market Cap
With its current strides in the coin market, investors and crypto users need to get some basic knowledge of the tokenomics of the Ryoshi token to help them make better decisions when investing, whether slightly or majorly, in this cryptocurrency.
Here is a breakdown of the tokenomics of the Ryoshi token in the coin market:
- There is a maximum supply of One Quadrillion, i.e., 1,000,000,000,000,000 RYOSHI tokens, in the market.
- There is a 2% burn incurred on every transaction, which ultimately increases the demand for the Ryoshi coin, and more demand for the coin means an increase in the price of the token.
- This means investors will gain more as the Ryoshi token increases in price in the coin market.
- 50% of the token is burnt to ensure even solid distribution of the token, and another 42% of the total number of the token is locked on PancakeSwap forever.
- To build a strong community of Holders of the Ryoshi token, the token tries to ensure that its holders HODL the token till it get to the $1 mark.
Price and Contract Address
The increase in the number of holders, users, and investors of the Ryoshi token has affected the price of this meme token in the coin market.
As of the time of writing this article, the price of the Ryoshi token is $0.0000001012.
Ryoshi token contract address – 0x0e5f989ce525acc4ee45506af91964f7f4c9f2e9
People Also Read:
How to Buy Ryoshi Token on Trust Wallet – Step By Step Guide
Since the Ryoshi token has not yet been listed on major exchanges like Binance, Coinbase, and other crypto exchange platforms, interested investors need to learn how to get the Ryoshi coin in their wallet for storage or use at any time they want.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to purchase the Ryoshi coin on Trust Wallet:
- Users and investors can go to any major coin exchange platform, including Binance, Coinbase, and other trading platforms, and purchase major coins, advisably Bitcoin or the Binance Coin BNB.
- After completing the first step, users can then send this already purchased BNB to their active Trust Wallet.
- The next step is to navigate to the app section where DApps are located and select PancakeSwap from a list of the DApps presented.
- Once selected, users can then swap their BNB for the Ryoshi coin by selecting the number of BNBs they wish to swap and input this value in the “To” section in the PancakeSwap platform.
- In the “From” section of the PancakeSwap, users can select the Ryoshi token from the available options of tokens presented.
- Once done, click on “Swap” to swap the BNB for some Ryoshi coin, and once successful, the Ryoshi coin will be delivered to the Ryoshi token wallet in the Trust Wallet.
Is Ryoshi Token a Good Investment?
With the high demand for meme tokens in 2021, it is safe to say that some meme tokens will turn out to be a worthy investment shortly.
There it is highly recommended that investors take this meme coin seriously and make their investment right.
It is also vital for investors to do their research regarding the Ryoshi coin and other meme coins before making any major investment in these coin sand tokens.
This will help users and investors avoid running into losses or losing their funds to scams and worthless tokens and cryptocurrencies.
What are your thoughts on the Ryoshi coin? Share your opinion and ideas using the comment section.