In this article, we will understand the Link token and ChainLink platform and its price predictions
The ChainLink is a decentralized platform that, unlike other blockchain platforms which are focused on handling transactions and providing a secure ledger to handle digital transactions, the ChainLink network and platform focuses more on inputs happening outside of the blockchain.
This simply means the ChainLink platform directs resources on handling inputs of eternal data resources taking place outside the blockchain.
These eternal resources that have a great influence on the blockchain platform include resources like fiat currencies, credit/debit cards, and other things which are directly or indirectly linked to blockchain transactions and exchanges.
ChainLink can also support input on a smart contract of various tokens, all this is possible due to how the platform has been built and developed to support blockchain technologies as much as it can.
This particular feature is widely practiced on the Ethereum network, as the Ethereum network supports a wide range of features which includes this backing and provision of input for smart contracts.
Little wonder why ChainLink was launched on the Ethereeum blockchain. It is also important to note that though the ChainLink is built on the Ethereum Blockchain, it is still a very versatile platform that can still run with other blockchains.
The token from the ChainLink platform called the LINK is very strong in the crypto world, due to its features and its transactional and trading strength.
The LINK token just like major cryptos like Bitcoin and Ethererum running on their Blockchain platform also runs on its blockchain.
As at the time of its launch, the LINK token had a piece below 20 cents and remained under $1 till 2019. And then in the year 2020, the token saw a huge spike in its price and had a huge margin, rising from $2 to $36 in the recent year 2021 but also had a sharp decline of almost $10 loss during the bear run that hit the crypto world in recent times.
People Also Read:
LINK Token Price
The price of the LINK token at the time of writing this article is $29.46 on CoinMarketCap. The LINK token unlike many other tokens doesn’t just have only one Smart Contract as it is made from a platform that can run on many blockchains, making it have different smart contracts for different networks.
This Smart Contract includes:
- Ethereum Smart Contract – 0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca
- Binance Smart Chain – 0xf8a0bf9cf54bb92f17374d9e9a321e6a111a51bd
- Solana – CWE8jPTUYhdCTZYWPTe1o5DFqfdjzWKc9WKz6rSjQUdG
- Fantom – 0xb3654dc3D10Ea7645f8319668E8F54d2574FBdC8
- Polygon – 0x53e0bca35ec356bd5dddfebbd1fc0fd03fabad39
Can ChainLink Reach $1000 by 2025?
The answer to this question is YES, ChainLink can get to $1000 as this is not just a mere statement but can be backed with some proven statistics.
Some basic features suggest that LINK as a token can get up to $1000 and some of these include:
- The LINK token is connected with resources and data that affect the real world and blockchain world making it stand out in this aspect. This enhances the fact that the ChainLink platform handles inputs outside the blockchain realm.
- The ChainLink has more than one connection with other blockchains making it a versatile token and it’s transactional and trading capabilities even more broadened.
- The overall market growth of cryptocurrencies is also another reason that can help the LINK token get to $1000, as an overall market growth of cryptos can be said to be inevitable shortly. Though this will also add value to other cryptos, the LINK token will be affected positively by this market growth.
All these points are some of the reasons which can help the LINK token get up to 41000 very soon.
The ChainLInk platform and its LINK token are very strong forces in the crypto world today, and definitely, they have caught most crypto investors’ interest and rightfully deserve the attention
With its versatility, the platform can become a mainstay in the crypto world.
Want to get more updates on breakout tokens and coins, and other important cryptocurrency information? Leave a comment below in the comment box, and share your thoughts with us.