Moonriver is a newly launched coin that is yet to be listed in many exchanges. Before investing in such project, one major question most investors ask is to know if Moonriver crypto is a good investment.
This is the reason we came up with this piece of article just to enlighten you about all you need to know as a Moonriver coin investor.
So, sit back, relax while you get the full details about Moonriver coin…
What is Moonriver Crypto?
The Moonriver crypto is one of the crypto tokens making major strides in the coin market right now.
Investors and users of this crypto need to understand some basic information about the moonriver crypto and everything regarding the coin:
- The Moonriver crypto is an Ethereum coin built on the ERC-20 network. This means the Moonriver coin functions with the Ethereum blockchain.
- The coin is also a companion to the moonbeam token, a major cryptocurrency running on the Polkadot network.
- The Moonriver crypto can be said to present an incentivized canary network.
- This means that new codes will be tested on the Moonriver network first before moving to the moonbeam coin on the Polkadot network.
- In this way, the users can use the Moonriver coin to verify these codes under real economic factors and steps first before using the moonbeam token on Polkadot.
- With EVM implementation, bridges, and even Web3-compatible API, the Moonriver token is connected to existing Ethereum networks.
- This leads to more favorable transactions and exchanges on this particular token.
The Moonriver crypto has seen a significant rise in price in recent times as it is believed to have a strong prospect going into the future.
Since its launch, the coin has built upon its price in the coin market and can be seen to keep increasing with time.
Moonriver Crypto Contract Address and Market Cap
To understand the Moonriver crypto even better, it is important to understand all about the tokenomics of the Moonriver crypto as this makes up everything any user or investor needs to know about the Moonriver.
Here is fundamental information about the tokenomics of the Moonriver token:
- The Moonriver coin has a total supply of 10 Million MOVR, i.e.10, 000,000 and out of this 10 Million MOVR, just about 2,139,515 MOVR coins are circulating in supply.
- There is a 5% yearly inflation rate on the coin, of which 1% of the coin will be used for incentivizing collators.
- Another 2.5% will be used for holders staking their Moonriver token.
- Transactions fees will be burned at least 80% of the truncation will e burned. This will help in deflationary processes and serve as a form of reward to the holder of the MOVR depending on their transactions on the token.
- There is another 20% which will move to the on-chain treasury, helping keep governance on the coin.
This is the tokenomics of the Moonriver coin and its coin distribution.
Price and Contract Address
As of writing this article, the Moonriver coin price on CoinMarketCap is USD 366.62 and has a 24-Hour trading volume of about USD 29,939,695.
The Moonriver crypto contract address is – 0x555229efa2d5fb4ff7fd37622a06b5be988dce3b.
People Also Read:
Where to Buy Moonriver Crypto
Though not listed on some major exchanges, users can still purchase the Moonriver crypto on some other exchange and crypto platforms, including:
Is Moonriver Crypto a Good Investment?
Since its launch, the Moonriver coin has seen a significant move in the market and has appreciated to some point making it a good coin attracting investors’ attention.
The token is expected to keep increasing as time goes on, on both market cap and price per token.
What are your thoughts on the Moonriver coin? Share your views and ideas using the comment section.
- Coin Price Prediction2023.01.11Fantom Token (FTM) Crypto Price Prediction 2023 – 2025
- Coin Price Prediction2023.01.11ChainLink Token Price Prediction 2023 – 2025
- Tokens2023.01.11How to Buy Songbird Token & Price Prediction 2023 – 2025
- Crypto Talk2023.01.11Bitcoin Recovers after Plummeting To New 2023 Lows