In this post, we will show you how to buy coins on Kucoin app. we’ll guide you on how to do it step by step. You’ll need to create an account on Kucoin, deposit some funds, and then place your order.
We will guide you through step by step so that you can make sure everything goes smoothly. Let’s get started!
How to use Kucoin App
KuCoin is a beautiful place to start if you want to shift digital tokens around without learning about trading methods. It’s easy to use, has a pleasant interface, and doesn’t overburden users with unnecessary functions.
The following are some of the KuCoin highlights:
There are over 300 trade pairs available, and they are accessible from anywhere in the world.
Beginners will appreciate the simple platform design.
Trading and withdrawal fees are incredibly minimal.
Are you ready to jump right in? Joining KuCoin and using it isn’t as difficult as you might assume.
Create an account by following the directives below, then read on for other ways to benefit from the exchange. To visit Kucoin, click here (the site will open in a separate window, allowing you to continue reading this guide!).
Step 1: Sign up for the KuCoin Exchange Beginner’s Guide: Using the KuCoin Exchange
KuCoin’s signup process is one of the simplest of any exchange. This is accomplished by making KYC (Know Your Customer) validation optional.
To get started, go to KuCoin.com and click the “Sign Up” icon in the top right corner. Fill in the email and password fields, allow the terms of service, and then click “Next.”
You’re ready to start once you’ve completed KuCoin’s anti-spam steps and clicked the verification link supplied to your email address.
Step 2: Ensuring the Safety of Your Account
Because KuCoin will be handling potentially huge quantities of cryptocurrency on your behalf, it’s a great idea to take extra precautions to protect your account.
KuCoin uses Google Authenticator to provide two-factor authentication. Click the “Account” tab at the top of the screen, then the “Account Security” option on the left-hand navigation bar, as soon as you’ve created your account and signed in.
Begin by downloading Google Authenticator from the linked links. If you’ve never used the app before, all you need to know is that it generates random codes that you must enter to gain access to your KuCoin account.
Click “Next,” then copy the 2-step secret key on the next screen when you’re ready.
By entering the key or scanning the QR code with your phone, you can link your authenticator app to KuCoin. Click “Submit” after entering the 6-digit code provided by the app.
Step 3: Validation of KYC
You can choose to authenticate your identity with KuCoin by uploading ID card scans and other personal data.
KuCoin will impose a daily withdrawal restriction of 2 BTC for unverified users, so it’s recommended to be verified as soon as possible.
After you’ve set up 2-step authentication, go to the “Account” area and click the “KYC Verification” option.
Fill out the security questions, confirm your answers by email, and gather the papers listed on the next page.
KuCoin’s verification process is similar to most other exchanges. Therefore there are no exceptional processes or criteria.
Fill in the essential information by following the prompts. Depending on your nation of origin, you may be required to supply additional documentation.
KuCoin has a reputation for taking a long time to validate submissions. It’s best to complete KYC as soon as you open your account. how to buy coins on kucoin
Step 4: Make a deposit.
Log in to the KuCoin website and go to the “Assets” tab at the top of the page. Then, on the left, click the “Deposit” label.
From the dropdown menu, select a cryptocurrency to deposit. KuCoin will create a wallet address and ensure that only this form of cryptocurrency should be transmitted to it; otherwise, your assets will be lost.
Open your second cryptocurrency wallet, the one where the funds you want to send to KuCoin are stored. Send any amount to your KuCoin wallet address and wait for network confirmations to complete the transaction.
Your funds will now be available to trade on KuCoin.
KuCoin registration is simple, and you must first visit the platform’s official website.
Make sure to update the language options after you’ve arrived at the home page. The upper right corner of the main page has a box to change the language. You can even use this time to alter your currency if you desire.
Then, click the “Sign Up” button immediately above the language option button to view the signup form.
You have two options for registering: using your phone number or email address. Enter your phone number and click “Send Code” if you prefer the phone method. After that, the platform will issue you a verification code, which you must enter in the field below.
If you select the email option, enter your email address and click “Send Code,” which means the code will be sent to your email address.
After receiving and entering the code, the platform will prompt you to change your password. You can see your password by clicking on the crossed-out eye and double-checking that you typed it correctly. You can fill in a referral code if you have one; otherwise, you can ignore that field.
After you’ve filled out all of the forms, click “Sign Up” to establish your account.
You may always enter your phone number on the platform by navigating to the account security page if you registered using your email and vice versa.
Registering for a KuCoin account
Let’s look at how to log onto the platform now that your account has been created. Simply click on “Log In” to do so. Then, along with your password, input your email or phone number.
It’s worth noting, though, that you can connect to the platform using a QR code. To see the QR code to scan, go to “with QR Code.” You can use the KuCoin app on your smartphone to connect to the platform with this option.
Kucoin Transaction Fee
KuCoin’s popularity from its transaction fees is substantially cheaper than those of other cryptocurrency exchanges, at 0.1 percent each transaction. Furthermore, the Kucoin trading price is transparent and straightforward, making it simple to comprehend for customers.
How to buy Coins on Kucoin with USDT
Many people are curious about how they can purchase coins on Kucoin using USDT. We’ll show you how to accomplish it in this post!
- Open an account with a cryptocurrency exchange such as Kucoin.
- Use a wire transfer or a bank account deposit to deposit your US money into the account (USD).
- Purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum and transfer it to the Kucoin address provided after selecting “Deposit.”
- When they appear in your wallet, click buy and type in the amount of BTC/ETH you want to buy.
- Confirm the address to which you’d like us to transfer your new money.
- You’re ready to go! Within 10 minutes, purchases should be recognized.
How to buy Crypto on Kucoin with a Credit Card
KuCoin permits you to buy cryptocurrencies with fiat money, but only through a third-party app. Bank transfers are not accepted. You can pay directly with a credit or debit card, Apple Pay, or Google Pay, but not with a bank transfer. And the fees can add up quickly.
How to Swap Coins on Kucoin App
For example, how to swap usdt for BTC in the kucoin app. Transfer your USDT to your trading account, then go to market and look for USDT/BTC trading pair. Please use this guide as your reference.
How to Sell Crypto on Kucoin App
- Go to the KuCoin website and create an account.
- Navigate to the “Markets” tab.
- Select a market that is suited for you. Select the “BTC” market tab, for example, if you want to get BTC in exchange for your coin. I’m going to use the “BTC” in this example.
- Find the cryptocurrency you want to sell and select the trading pair from the dropdown menu. I’m going to sell some RPX in this example, and thus I’ve chosen the “RPX/BTC” pair. The trading interface that should appear after clicking the pair is shown in the bottom screenshot.
- There will be a “Sell RPX” box in the bottom right corner. Then click “Sell” after filling in the price and amount fields. In this example, I’m selling 17 RPX for 0.00002 BTC apiece, for a total of 0.00034 BTC.
- Depending on your selected pricing, you may see the following notice. Check that the pricing you want is correct, then click “Confirm.”
- Your order should now be visible under the “Active Orders” page, which will remain until it is fulfilled. It will be moved to the “Deal Orders” tab once filled. You’ll see a “Cancel” button, which will cancel the order if you make a mistake or decide you no longer want to complete the transaction. That’s all there is to it when selling a cryptocurrency on KuCoin.
Watch the video below to learn how to buy coins on Kucoin App:
This post will answer all of your questions about buying coins on the KuCoin app. If you’re interested in using KuCoin, then read through this guide! You’ll learn everything from a KuCoin account and how to create one to understand transaction fees with KuCoin.
- I am a creative writer, researcher and strategic digital marketer who is focused on providing value to the community through my contents and creatives.