In this article, we will understand all about the Euro Shiba Inu coin and its price prediction.
Cryptocurrency has become a mainstay in the world of tokens and digital finance today, given its rise in both worth and value and use in the market and its diversity and essential features which it presents.
As there are many tokens in the coin market today, all investors and crypto users need to understand all about any token or coin they choose for their investment, as this would help them make the best decision as to which coin is best for their investment.
Euro Shiba Inu coin is another meme token that has become a popular coin in the crypto market given its increase in price and number of holders and investors.
What Is Euro Shiba Inu Coin?
The Euro Shiba Inu is a token that fancies itself the Euro version of the widely successful and famous crypto coin Shiba Inu which has enjoyed maximum success in the world of cryptocurrencies in 2021.
Here is some basic information about the Euro Shiba Inu coin important for investors’ knowledge:
- Like most other tokens, the Euro Shiba Inu coin is a meme token that is a spin-off from the much successful Shiba Inu token.
- The coin has a total number of more than 5000 Holders and has seen a significant increase in its price, jumping more than 25,000% as of writing this article.
- This token is among the top gainers on CoinmarketCap as it runs on the Binance network. This makes it a BEP-20 token and a strong token in the coin market.
Euro Shiba Coin Contract Address and Market Cap
The tokenomics of any token is vital for interested investors and crypto users to understand as this determines, for the most part, some of the basic movement of the coin or token in the coin market.
Here is some information on the tokenomics of the Euro Shiba Inu coin:
- The Euro Shiba Inu coin has a total supply of 420,000 Trillion tokens in the coin market, and its circulating supply is not yet known at the time of writing this article.
- 5% of each transaction goes back to holders as a form of reward, just like many other tokens in the coin market.
- Another 5% goes to donation, which is a form of standby funds in the event of natural disasters.
- The token, made by a group of young people, focuses on climate change and helping lives hit by natural disasters.
- Also, on the 5% of token which goes to natural disasters, it serves to help educate the young ones to know and treat the environment better.
Price and Contract Address
As of writing this article, the Euro Shiba Inu coin has seen significant growth in price and number of holders.
The price of the Euro Shib Inu coin as at the time of writing this article is 0.000000000021.
Its contract address is – 0xffaa85705ae216363e4e843b67ff3c238fcf0de2.
People Also Read:
How to Buy Euro Shiba Inu Coin Step-By-Step Guide
Since the Euro Shiba Inu coin has not yet been listed on several major crypto exchanges like Binance and Coinbase, interested investors and crypto users who wish to store this token in the wallet can still purchase this token using some simple basic steps which will be outlined below.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to buy the Euro Shiba Inu coin:
- Signup on major exchanges like Binance and Coinbase and verify the email used in signing up on these platforms.
- Then on the Binance platform, purchase the Binance coin BNB as this is the token that will be used for the transaction and exchange for the Euro Shiba Inu.
- Once done, signup on to the Trust Wallet platform. This platform houses many Defi exchanges, which can be used for this transaction.
- On the Trust Wallet, navigate down to the dApps section, open it up, scroll down to the PancakeSwap exchange, and open it up.
- On the “From” section of the PancakeSwap exchange, select the Binance coin BNB and input the number of BNBs needed for the transaction or exchange.
- Open up CoinMarketCap and search for the Euro Shiba Inu coin and copy the contract address of the Euro Shiba Inu crypto.
- Once done, go back to the Tryst Wallet platform and on the “To” section of the PancakeSwap exchange, paste the already copied contract address and select the Euro Shib Inu coin once it shows.
- Once done, set the slippage tolerance depending on the exchange or transaction required, and then hit the “Swap” button to exchange the BNB for the Euro Shiba Inu.
- Once done, the BNB will be exchanged for the Euro Shib Inu coin and stored in the user’s wallet.
Crypto users and investors can purchase and store the Euro Shiba Inu coin in their various wallets using this simple step-by-step guide.
Is the Euro Shiba Inu Token A Good Investment?
With its recent growth in the coin market, the Euro Shiba Inu coin has shown significant growth in both its price and number of holders, making it one meme token that has caught investors’ interest and attention.
All interested investors and crypto users need to do their basic research before investing their funds into this coin or any other coin. This would help them decide which coins or tokens can yield maximum profit and which ones are scam tokens.
This is because many tokens are present in the coin market today, which have to turn out to be scam tokens and have made away with investors’ funds and assets. This case of the Squid game token is most recently, which scammed many crypto investors of their investment and funds.
What are your thoughts on the Euro Shiba Inu coin and its price prediction going into the future? Do you believe this token is a strong meme coin worth investors’ attention? Share your views and opinion using the comment section.
- Crypto Investing2023.02.08How to Stake on Trust Wallet for Rewards in 2023
- Crypto Investing2023.02.07How to Stake Polkadot (DOT) for Rewards in 2023
- Crypto Investing2023.02.07How to Stake Chainlink (LINK) for Rewards in 2023
- Stock Market2023.02.04Solid Power Stock Forecast For 2023 – 2025 – 2030: Is SLDP A Good Buy?