Through the course of this article, we will understand all about the Coreum airdrop and how to get this free token.
There are many cryptocurrencies in the crypto market with a strong presence, a high number of holders, and a very supportive community, contributing to these cryptos’ success in the crypto space.
Airdrops is a creative through users on various crypto platforms are rewarded by the creators of the crypto tokens or coins, distributing free tokens to their users for different reasons, determined by the creators of these crypto tokens.
All crypto users and investors in the crypto space need to understand all about any crypto airdrop they choose to participate in. Many airdrops in the coin market are not legit and only waste users’ efforts.
This will also help users sift through the extensive maze of crypto tokens in the crypto market to know which crypto coins are worth their investment.
The Coreum Airdrop is another crypto airdrop aimed at rewarding its holders and users for completing various tasks on the platform.
What is Coreum?
The Coreum platform is focused on creating a strong foundation and infrastructure in blockchain where creators and developers can carry out various functions with ease in the crypto industry.
Here is some basic information as regards the Coreum platform and its airdrop:
- The Coreum platform is a 3rd Generation innovative blockchain technology that supports the creation of tools and applications that fully support the decentralization of t financial market.
- Some of these tools include various Decentralized Exchanges, DEXs, Decentralized Applications on the DeFi ecosystem, which can carry out maximally many goals in the blockchain space.
- These decentralized applications can be used in all aspects of the crypto industry, including the DeFi space, Metaverse, and even Tokenization of in-game assets.
- The platform has a target of distributing up to 100 Million CORE tokens as an airdrop to users who are holding the SOLO token. This will be done over a particular period.
Is Coreum Airdrop a Scam?
The Coreum Airdrop will randomly select its winners on the crypto market starting from December 2021.
The selection format is random, where users will be selected after some screenshots of SOLO holders have been taken.
This means that till these airdrops have been distributed to users and participants of the airdrop, it cannot be identified as to whether the airdrop is a scam or not.
People Also Read:
Legion Network Airdrop: Claim $5 LGX Free Token Now
Bridge Network Airdrop: How to Participate and Get Free Token
Polyswarm Coin Review: Is Polyswarm A Good Investment?
OmniFlix Airdrop: How to Participate and Get Free Token
Glow Airdrop: How to Participate and Get Free Token
Step-by-Step guide on How to Claim the Coreum Airdrop
For all users and investors in the crypto market interested in participating in the Coreum airdrop, some vital steps must be completed for users to be part of this airdrop and get some CORE tokens when distributed.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to participate and earn some free Coreum airdrop tokens for interested crypto users and investors:
- Interested crypto users who wish to get a free Coreum airdrop token must first be beholders of the SOLO token as snapshots of wallets that hold this token will be taken.
- This snapshot will be taken every month for 371 days, and this will determine which crypto users are eligible to earn the Coreum airdrop token.
- The first snapshot was taken on December 24th, 2021. The free Coreum airdrop token will be distributed to qualified individuals by the time of taking the next snapshot, which is on a random date and time as stipulated by the Coreum airdrop platform.
- For all users holding SOLO in a private wallet, there is necessarily no need to take any more action to get the airdrop since all SOLO holders and users have an already established trustline with the Sologenic gateway,
- Also, very importantly, all crypto users on the platform must create a trustline with the Coreum gateway to receive the airdrop.
- When the Coreum mainnet is launched on August 2022, users can conduct a token swap using a gateway depending on the user’s choice.
When Will Coreum Airdrop Token be Distributed?
The Coreum airdrop has been slated to be released to participants and users in the space of 371 days. Snapshots on holders of the SOLO token will be taken every month randomly to determine eligible winners of the Coreum airdrop token campaign.
What are your thought and ideas on the Coreum Airdrop token? Share your views and opinion in the comment section.
Christopher is a highly skilled writer who possesses a deep understanding of the interplay between financial markets and technology. His goal in writing is to deliver expert analysis through written content that is easy for readers to comprehend.
With a keen interest in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain industry, he has been among the earliest contributors to the Coin Decimal Crypto Blog.
- Crypto Investing2023.05.03How to Spot and Avoid FUD in the Crypto World
- Crypto Investing2023.05.03FUD in Crypto: Understanding the Impact of Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt on the Market
- Crypto Investing2023.05.02APY vs. APR: What’s the Difference Between APY and APR and Why Does it Matter?
- Crypto Investing2023.05.01The Benefits of Using a Crypto Tax Calculator in Australia