This page highlights the top best ZK-Rollup coins to invest in and explains why they represent a compelling investment opportunity. ZK-Rollup coins are linked to projects that provide secure, fast, and dependable Ethereum blockchain transactions. Learn more about each coin and the criteria used to select it by reading on.
- Get to know the top best ZK-Rollup coins to invest in 2023
- What are ZK-Rollup coins
- Where you can buy the ZK-Rollup coins
- Answer some of the frequently asked questions on ZK-Rollup coins
What are ZK-Rollup coins?
ZK-Rollup coins are associated with ZK-Rollup platforms, which are ecosystems and applications aimed at achieving a variety of objectives through faster payment systems. These can include things like increasing the number of transactions a blockchain can process and improving network security and privacy for ecosystems through the use of zero-knowledge cryptography.
Zero-knowledge Rollups (ZK-Rollups) can combine thousands of transactions into a single transaction. The transactions will then be analyzed and verified by the ZK-Rollup smart contract. This scheme reduces transaction fees, speeds up transactions, and adds security.
ZK-Rollups are layer 2 implementations on the Ethereum blockchain. Layer 2 is a secondary framework built on top of a layer 1 blockchain. Ethereum, for example, is a layer 1, whereas the ZK-Rollup project Syscoin is a layer 2 because it is built on top of Ethereum and operates on the Ethereum blockchain.
Top 5 best ZK-Rollup Coins To Invest In 2023
Here are the best ZK rollup cryptocurrencies in 2023:
#1. Immutable X (IMX)
Immutable X creates a fast, low-fee, and secure marketplace for non-fungible tokens by utilizing zero-knowledge cryptographic methods (NFTs). Users can also create their own NFTs on the platform, which will all be 100% carbon neutral.
The platform is built on the Ethereum blockchain and features zero trading fees for peer-to-peer trading, efficient scalability, and the ability to create NFTs in bulk and trade them instantly.
Immutable X can be used to create a variety of applications other than NFTs. Immutable X’s goal of producing carbon-neutral NFTs is impressive, and it has the potential to become an industry-standard in the future.
#2. Mute (MUTE)
Mute will be a decentralized exchange that will use zero-knowledge cryptography to enable fast, private transactions between users. Mute has only been around since March 2021, but it has already made a name for itself in ZK-Rollup circles.
The “Mute Switch” trading/swap platform will run on the Ethereum blockchain and aim to be a privatized, faster, and more technologically advanced version of Uniswap.
Mute’s token is called $MUTE, and users can stake their $MUTE to earn transaction fees from the exchange. Mute has a secondary token called $VOICE. Voice is a governance coin for users who want to participate in the Mute ecosystem and vote on or create proposals.
#3. Hermez (HEZ)
Hermes is one of the best ZK-Rollup coins to invest in, Hermez is an open-source payment network built on the Ethereum blockchain that allows users to send and receive payments securely with low transaction fees and high speeds by combining thousands of transactions into a single batch using ZK-Rollups.
The Hermez token, $HEZ, is primarily used to validate network transactions and pay transaction fees. Hermez selects validators via a virtual auction. Validators are compensated in $HEZ, and 40% of a validator’s winning bid in an auction is distributed to the Ethereum developer community.
Polygon purchased Hermez in 2021 and rebranded it as Polygon Hermez. As a result, the Polygon tokens $MATIC and $HEZ have been integrated and are freely swappable on the Hermez website. Because Hermez is a component of the expanding Polygon ecosystem, new developments on the Hermez network may be revealed in the future.
#4. Loopring (LRC)
The Loopring platform is a decentralized exchange and payment protocol that is open source. Loopring is built on the Ethereum blockchain and uses ZK-Rollups to provide users with quick, low-fee transactions.
Users on the Loopring platform can securely and even privately trade various available assets and provide liquidity in a timely and efficient manner. Loopring, in addition to all of the above, is a decentralized exchange that gives users complete control over their funds; as a result, Loopring has become a popular platform for many Ethereum users.
Loopring is still evolving and growing. Loopring is still in beta, but things are moving quickly, and it appears that Loopring will offer a lot more to users in the future.
#5. Syscoin (SYS)
Syscoin is a blockchain that allows miners to mine both Bitcoin and Syscoin at the same time, a concept known as merge mining. Syscoin can be staked to earn rewards, and users will most likely need Syscoin to pay transaction fees in the future.
The Syscoin blockchain combines Bitcoin’s security with Ethereum’s dApp capabilities to create a robust chain that selects the best parts of both blockchains. Syscoin’s ZK-Rollups are another intriguing feature.
Syscoin will be able to handle more transactions on the network and provide greater interoperability with other networks by utilizing zero-knowledge proofs. Syscoin is a one-of-a-kind project that combines Syscoin and ZK-Rollups
Where can I buy ZK-Rollup coins now?
Signing up for a crypto exchange or brokerage is the simplest way to purchase ZK-Rollup coins. After creating an account, you can add funds to it and use them to buy your preferred ZK-Rollup coin. Some of our recommended brokerages and exchanges are listed below.
Coinmama is a cryptocurrency brokerage company that allows you to buy several types of cryptocurrencies with your credit card. Coinmama is a simple, user-friendly cryptocurrency exchange where you can purchase a limited number of cryptocurrencies.
It is notable for accepting credit card purchases, but there are also other payment options available, such as bank account transfers and payment apps. Unfortunately, fees can be quite high.
- Offers access to 10 cryptocurrencies.
- zero fees for cryptocurrency deposits or withdrawals.
- Range of payment options.
- Higher fees than some other providers.
- Does not allow crypto-to-crypto transactions.
- No crypto wallet or mobile app.
Min. Deposit: $ 50
Coinbase is the largest crypto exchange in the United States, trading over 150 cryptocurrencies. Coinbase fees, on the other hand, can be perplexing and higher than those of competitors. While Coinbase has appealing features, cryptocurrency trading is highly volatile, so keep the risks in mind at all times.
- Offers access to nearly 100 cryptocurrencies.
- Low minimum to fund account.
- Higher fees than other cryptocurrency exchanges.
Min. Deposit: $ 1
Binance is a well-known cryptocurrency exchange for seasoned cryptocurrency investors. It has low trading fees and a large selection of cryptos for trade globally, though its trading options are more limited in the United States.
While the platform’s low fees may be appealing, it has encountered regulatory issues and is currently under investigation in the United States.
- Over 65 tradable cryptos for U.S. customers
- Low fees
- Wide range of trading options and order types
- U.S. version is more limited
- The platform is complex and may be confusing
- No built-in digital wallet available
- Binance has run into regulatory trouble in several countries
Min. Deposit: $ 1
Steps on how to buy ZK-Rollup coins
To buy a ZK-Rollup coin, simply follow the steps below.
- Choose an exchange: A cryptocurrency exchange is where you can buy ZK-Rollup coins and other cryptocurrencies. Use any of our recommended cryptocurrency exchanges and brokers above.
- Create an account: create an account on your chosen exchange to make use of their services. All that’s required to set up an account is some basic contact information and your ID.
- Deposit funds: deposit money into your chosen exchange account to be able to buy coins from the market. This can be done through a bank transfer using a debit/credit card or by using PayPal.
- Purchase a ZK-Rollup coin: Search for the coin you want to buy, then enter the number of coins that you want to obtain.
- Confirm the order: click the buy button to confirm the transaction. The coins that you bought will be added automatically to your exchange wallet within a few seconds or minutes.
People Also Read:
How to Buy Crypter Token – Complete Step by Step Guide
How and Where to Buy Baby Trump Token
How to Buy Worldcoin – Complete Step by Step Guide
Scalability, fast transactions, and low fees will be available to Ethereum users thanks to ZK-Rollups. Outside of Ethereum, ZK-Rollups can be used to build new applications and blockchains from the ground up using zero-knowledge cryptography to create extremely efficient blockchains that may not yet exist or are currently being created.
It’s an exciting time in the crypto world, and ZK-Rollups add another layer of speculation to what the future may hold, not just for crypto but for technology as a whole.
Which crypto uses ZK rollups?
Immutable X is an Ethereum Layer 2 scaling solution for non-fungible tokens (NFTs). It employs ZK-Rollups to scale up instant trading and eliminate gas fees for NFT minting and trading, all while maintaining user and asset security. The Immutable X protocol’s native utility token is IMX.
Is Loopring a ZK rollup?
Loopring is a zkRollup layer2 that enables high-throughput, low-cost trading and payment on Ethereum.
Which coin has the best future?
Here are the Best Cryptos to Invest In, and they include the following:
- Bitcoin (BTC) Market cap: Over $846 billion. …
- XRP (XRP) Market cap: Over $37 billion. …
- Terra (LUNA) …
- Cardano (ADA) …
- Solana (SOL)
- Ethereum (ETH) Market cap: Over $361 billion. …
- Tether (USDT) Market cap: Over $79 billion. …
- Binance Coin (BNB) Market cap: Over $68 billion. …
Which coins are undervalued?
Below is the list of 10 Most Undervalued Cryptocurrencies and they are:
- Cosmos (ATOM): Most Undervalued Crypto for Blockchain Interoperability
- Aave (AAVE): Most Undervalued Defi Token
- Ripple (XRP): Best Undervalued Crypto for Speculative Investing
- Decentraland (MANA): Most Undervalued Metaverse Cryptocurrency
- Polygon (MATIC): Best Undervalued Ethereum Scalability Token
- Bitcoin (BTC): Overall Most Undervalued Cryptocurrency to Buy in 2022
- Ethereum (ETH): Best Undervalued Crypto with Massive Upside Potential
- Solana (SOL): The most Undervalued Smart Contract Platform
- Cardano (ADA): Most Undervalued Crypto to Buy as A Beginner
- Uniswap (UNI): The most Undervalued Decentralized Exchange
You can learn more from the video below:
My name is Precious Ejiofor, I am a professional self motivated, dependable writer and editor, with over 4 year of experience in writing for variety of business and platforms. I am able and capable to write on any kind of topic.
Specifically, I focus on producing persuasive and compelling contents that is thoughtful, prominent, and engaging.