In this article, we will understand all about the zombie inu coin and how to buy the Zombie Inu coin.
Cryptocurrency has shown maximum dynamism in 2021 and has seen many coins and tokens launched on the coin market with some successful and other scam tokens.
From major cryptos like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Solana to other ones like meme coins, including the DogeCoin and Shiba Inu tokens, all together have seen dips and rise in the crypto market as digital finance takes over the world.
Investors need to understand all about meme tokens and coins like the Zombie Inu coin, as these tokens have become a major part of the crypto industry today and have come to stay.
Just like other meme tokens, the Zombie Inu coin, since its launch, has seen significant growth in price and the number of holders and investors in the crypto market today.
Below is some vital information about this coin that will help investors make the best decisions on making any investment. This is important to void running into scam tokens and coins in the crypto market.
What Is Zombie Inu Coin?
Here is some vital information about the Zombie Inu coin and its goals in the crypto space:
- The Zombie Inu coin is a gaming coin focused on bringing long-term value and worth, which will benefit its holders. The Zombie Inu coin has drawn some investors’ interest and attention since the time of its launch.
- The coin also introduces its cross-platform system to enable this token to be used across different networks and systems, proving a much-needed versatility in the crypto space.
- Being a gaming token, players will be able to earn NFTs by simply playing this game. The possibilities of earning are limitless, making it possible for any player, no matter who, to earn by playing the game.
- The Zombie Inu coin is an ERC-20 token which means it runs on the Ethereum network, thereby making it a really strong gaming token.
Zombie Inu Coin Contract Address and Market Cap
It is essential to understand the tokenomics of any coin before investing any funds into the token.
Here is the tokenomics information of the Zombie Inu coin:
- There is a total of 1 Quadrillion of Zombie Inu coins in the coin market today.
- 5% of the coin goes to the marketing of the Zombie Inu token.
- Another 41% of the whole token is left for the burn, as is the case with most crypto tokens, and 16.8% is left for the token’s presale.
- 32.2% is left for the liquidity pool of the Zombie Inu coin.
Price and Contract Address
As of the time of writing this article, the price of the Zombie Inu coin is $0.00.
Its contract address is – 0xc50ef449171a51fbeafd7c562b064b6471c36caa
People Also Read:
How to Buy Zombie Inu Coin Step-By-Step Guide
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to buy the Zombie Inu token to help investors make an informed decision on purchasing this token:
- Purchase Ethereum from a reliable crypto exchange platform like Binance or Coinbase.
- Withdraw the already purchased Ethereum to the Trust Wallet platform.
- On the Trust Wallet App, navigate down to the dApps section and open it up. Select the Uniswap exchange platform as this is where the transaction is going to take place.
- On the “From” button, input the number of Ethereum needed for the transaction and on the “To” button, select the Zombie Inu token from the list of coins shown.
- Once done, set the slippage tolerance and hit the “Swap” button. The Ethereum will be swapped for the Zombie Inu coin and stored in the user’s wallet.
Is Zombie Inu Coin A Good Investment?
The Zombie Inu is a promising project in the crypto space and has significantly increased over time both in worth and value and the number of investors and holders.
The coin is predicted to do well going into the future.
At the same time, investors and crypto users should do their basic research before investing in any crypto token to avoid losing their funds to scam tokens in the crypto market.
What is your view on the Zombie Inu token and its price prediction going into the future? Share your opinion using the comment section.