With a whopping 18 000 crypto coins and tokens in the market today, each with its own distinct purpose and use case, it can be challenging to determine what crypto to buy now. In this article, we will compare two of the most popular projects: Matic and Chainlink, and you’ll have all the tools necessary to make an informed decision between these two options.
Should I Buy Crypto?
When purchasing crypto, it’s important to know your motives and desired outcomes. Whether you’re seeking a secure long-term investment or applying an active trading strategy, be sure to find the asset which best meets each of your goals. Crypto is certainly worth considering – as long as you understand the purpose of investing in advance.
MATIC and LINK
Polygon and Chainlink are two popular projects that have gotten a lot of buzz from investors, but they each offer distinctive features and use cases. Here, we’ll go through the key distinctions between them so that you can make an informed decision about which one is better suited for your investment portfolio:
- Previously branded as Matic Network, Polygon is a Layer 2 scaling solution for Ethereum. With the primary goal of overcoming scalability issues within the blockchain network, this project has enabled faster transactions and lower gas fees than its traditional Proof-of-Work (PoW) counterparts. In addition, developers are now able to create secure and interoperable dApps which can be easily scaled with an innovative PoS consensus mechanism. Currently, Polygon is traded at $1.18.
- In comparison, Chainlink is a decentralized oracle network that links smart contracts to outside data sources. With its secure and reliable platform, Chainlink delivers exceptional value as an integral piece of the DeFi ecosystem by connecting off-chain information with on-chain protocols safely. The system contains nodes for verifying and delivering data to smart contracts securely while ensuring decentralization remains intact. As of mid-February, the Chainlink price is $6.63.
If you are eager for a solution that tackles Ethereum’s scalability issues, then Polygon may be a perfect choice. Fueled by its ever-growing variety of dApps featuring DeFi, gaming, and NFTs, plus alliances with prominent players in the industry – this project is surely gaining momentum.
Conversely, if you’re looking for a project with an extraordinary value proposition and the capability to expand substantially, Chainlink might be your best pick. Thanks to its technology, smart contracts can now access real-time information from multiple sources in the DeFi space.
Where to Buy Cryptocurrency?
Both types of digital assets demand consideration, so depend on your individual objectives and select the one that fits you best or both. MATIC and LINK can be acquired through huge crypto markets – for instance, WhiteBIT permits users to purchase these coins with their bank card using fiat money. Take a look at its blog and official website if you’re curious about more information.
- I'm a professional digital marketer with over 7 years of experience in the field. I create well researched content related to finance, cryptocurrency, stocks, forex and metaverse related articles.
- Crypto Investing2023.03.29Best Penny Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2023
- Tokens2023.03.29Best Shitcoins to Invest in 2023 – Learn How to Identify a Shitcoin Before Investing
- Tokens2023.03.28Shiba Inu Based PAW Token Will Launch This Weekend
- Crypto Trading2023.03.28Top 10 Best Crypto Trading Signals Telegram Groups in 2023