In this article, we will understand all about the Tsuzuki Inu token and the price prediction of this token going into the future.
Meme tokens have become the new rave in the cryptocurrency world today; this has made this token see top success in the crypto space both in price and number of holders for these meme tokens.
Given the high rise of various crypto tokens in the coin market, the Tsuzuki Inu token is one of such tokens that have seen significant growth both in percentage, number of holders, and increased price since its launch.
Investors and crypto users need to understand all about any token they choose to invest in. This will help them make the best decision on which token will help them maximize profit and see worth and value in the token they have chosen to invest in.
Though there are many legitimate tokens and coins in the coin market today, there are still other tokens and coins which are scam tokens and only created for founders to make away with the investors’ fund.
This makes it very necessary for any investor who chooses to invest in cryptocurrency to make diligent studies and research on these tokens to maximize profit and earn more from their investments.
What is Tsuzuki Inu Token?
There is some basic vital information that interested investors need to know about the Tsuzuki Inu token as they make their decision on investing in the token:
- The Tsuzuki Inu token is one of the play-to-earn tokens that is quite popular in the crypto industry today, making the Tsuzuki Inu one of the strong tokens in the crypto space.
- The token also uses the brilliant innovation of decentralized exchange DEX system, which builds on a network of simple no third party interference on the use of his token.
- The Tsuzuki Inu token runs on the Ethereum network, which invariably makes it an ERC-20 token. Since ERC-20 tokens are a strong piece of coins in the crypto market, the Tsuzuki Inu token is a substantial token in that respect.
Tsuzuki Inu Token Contract Address and Market Cap
It is important to understand the tokenomics of a cryptocurrency as this also affects the success of this token somehow, given the influence of various tokenomics factors present in the coin market today.
Here are the tokenomics of the Tsuzuki Inu token:
- The Tsuzuki Inu coin has a total supply of 1 Quintillion Tsuzuki Inu coins in the coin market.
- There is a 7% tax on every trade and transaction carried out on this token.
- 2% of the total supply of the Tsuzuki token goes to the wallet of the team of creators and developers of this token.
- 3% of the token is left for marketing tax in the trade and transaction of the Tsuzuki Inu token.
- There is another 2% left for reflection on the Tsuzuki Inu token.
Price and Contract Address
As of the time of writing this article, the Tsuzuki nu coin has seen a significant spike in the coin market, with a price of 0.0000000000028.
The contract address of the Tsuzuki Inu coin – 0xf527d24391c767b86b8e91385e1ce9c54d230a2b
People Also Read:
How to Buy Tsuzuki Inu Coin Step-By-Step Guide
Though the Tsuzuki Inu coin is not yet listed on major exchanges and trading platforms like Binance and Coinbase, it can still be purchased through some other steps.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to buy the Tsuzuki Inu token:
- Purchase Ethereum from a major exchange like Binance or Coinbase.
- Once purchased, withdraw the Ethereum to the Trust Wallet App, where the transaction will take place.
- Navigate down to the dApps section of the Trust Wallet App and open it up.
- Scroll down to the Uniswap exchange platform, and on the “From” button, input the number of Ethereum needed for the transaction, and on the “To” button, select the Tsuzuki Inu coin from the list of coins shown.
- Once done, click the “Swap” button to exchange the Ethereum for Tsuzuki Inu coin, and this way, the Tsuzuki Inu coin will be stored on the user’s wallet.
Why You Should Not Invest in Tsuzuki Inu Scam
With the significance in growth in both price and number of holders, the Tsuzuki Inu coin claimed a good increase in the coin market, showing good potential in the crypto space but in the long run being a deceptive token and rug-pulling with investors’ funds.
It is very essential for investors to do their basic research before investing and putting their funds into any token.
This will enable investors to decide which tokens are the best for their investment and make the maximum profit.
What is your opinion on the Tsuzuki Inu coin and its recent scam? Share your views and ideas on this token using the comment section.
- Stock Market2023.02.01Archer Aviation Stock Forecast for 2023 – 2025 – 2030
- Stock Market2023.02.01DCFC Stock Forecast For 2023 – 2025 – 2030: Is DCFC Stock A Good Buy?
- Coin Price Prediction2023.01.11Fantom Token (FTM) Crypto Price Prediction 2023 – 2025
- Coin Price Prediction2023.01.11ChainLink Token Price Prediction 2023 – 2025