In this article, will understand all about the Santa coin and how to buy the Santa coin.
What Is Santa Coin?
Since cryptocurrencies and coins have become the new rage today, it is essential to understand these new cryptos and their legitimacy in today’s coin market.
Meme coins have become major tokens globally since 2021; there has been a high rise in crypto investors and users on different meme coins this year.
Many coins, including the Shiba Inu, which might be the biggest breakout meme token in the world as of writing this token, have seen a flood of investors and crypto users to these meme tokens, making these tokens a massive force in the world of cryptocurrency.
The Santa token is one of the shit coins to hit the market and has drawn most investors’ attention due to its climb in the coin market on price and number of holders.
It is important for any interested investor who wishes to invest in the Santa coin to understand some basic information. This will help investors make the best decisions on making their investments.
Here is some basic information about the Santa coin:
- The Santa coin claims to reward its holders in USD for simply holding the Santa coins. With this steady reward of USD for its investors and Holders, the coin aims to make itself popular among crypto users.
- The platform also features a gaming platform where users can play-to-earn gaming systems, where players try to race with their Santas.
- Through this system, users and players can earn real tokens for their skill and advancement in the virtual game, and this is made possible by the Santa Non-Fungible tokens.
- All of the game gears on the platform are owned and controlled by the game player, and these game gears can be traded and sold among players and can be used in the game itself.
The Santa coin is a token on the Binance Smart Chain and has just been launched on the coin market, and this means the coin has seen some coverage and attention from crypto investors and users everywhere.
Santa Coin Contract Address and Market Cap
For interested investors and users, it is important to understand the tokenomics of the Santa coin. This is crucial to help investors identify scam tokens and separate them from real ones.
Here are the basic tokenomics of the Santa coin:
- The Santa coin has a total supply of 1 Quadrillion coins, i.e., 1,000,000,000,000,000 with a circulating supply of Circulating Supply 402,121,276,853,127
- 8% of the coin is used for rewarding investors and holders of the Santa coin.
- 2% is used as the liquidity fee of the Santa token.
- Another 3% is used for buy-back on the Santa token and the burn of the token.
- Then 1% is kept for the marketing wallet.
This outlines the tokenomics of the Santa token necessary for investors to understand.
Price and Contract Address
As at the time of writing this article, the Santa token was priced at $0.00. And it is important to understand that the token is a Binance Smart Chain token which means it is a BEP-20 coin.
Its contract address is – 0x4F1A6FC6A7B65Dc7ebC4EB692Dc3641bE997c2F2
People Also Read:
How to Buy Santa Coin on Pancakeswap
Since the Santa coin has just been launched and has not yet been listed on major exchanges like Binance and Coinbase, users and investors can still purchase and store the coin in their wallet by getting it on the DApp – PancakeSwap.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to purchase the Santa coin on PancakeSwap:
- Users can exchange and trade platforms like Binance and Coinbase and purchase major coins like BNB or Bitcoin.
- Users can send the already purchased BNB to their Trust Wallet and then navigate down to the DApps section and open it up.
- Please scroll down to the PancakeSwap section and open it up. Connect the needed wallet if not already connected.
- Once connected, scroll down to the “From” section and input the number of BNBs the user wishes to exchange for the Santa coin.
- Then in the “To” section, select the Santa coin from the list of coins, and after selecting, click on the “Swap” button.
- Once clicked, users will get their Santa coin as the BNB has been swapped for the Santa token.
This is a simple step-by-step guide on how to get the Santa coin on the PancakeSwap DApp.
Is Santa Token a Good Investment?
The Santa token has just been launched. Though it has gathered much attention from investors and crypto users, investors and users should do their necessary research on any token before investing their funds into any coin or token.
This will help investors avoid scam tokens and lose their funds to worthless coins, which sometimes present themselves as authentic.
What are your thoughts on the Santa token? Share your opinion and ideas using the comment section.