In this article, we will be looking at the next meme coins that will be making people millionaires in 2023 and beyond.
It’s no doubt that meme coins have been making millionaires in recent days…
Having heard of how Shiba Inu, Doge, and some other meme coins made their investors millionaires during the past few months, this created the mindset for people to start investing in meme coins.
Meme coins can be referred to as shit coins while they are just launching, and because of this, people get scared to invest massively in them even when their use cases are genuine.
Nevertheless, in general, cryptocurrency investing is a risk, but I’ll always advise you to invest what you can afford to lose while investing in any cryptocurrency.
This brought about explaining Shiba Inu below…
What Is SHIBA INU Coin?
Shiba Inu is a token that is bound on the Ethereum blockchain for added security and ease. The origin of the name comes from Japan and represents a unique dog breed.
The idea behind Shiba Inu was to create a fair and honest cryptocurrency that allows everyone to use SHIB as a trustworthy currency for transactions and value distribution.
SHIBA INU Price Prediction
Shiba Inu is a dogecoin outgrowth, and its value has risen 161.4 percent in a week. The price jump has attributes to the Tesla founder Elon Musk.
The token maintains 50 percent of the total supply secured to Uniswap, with the remaining 50 percent burned to Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin.
Express.co.uk speaks to crypto market professionals about the price of the Shiba Inu coin and its projections for valuation changes in the future.
The price of the Shiba Inu coin has fallen in the past 24 hours – increasing 17.18 percent.
Where to Buy SHIBA INU Coin?
The various platforms to buy Shiba Inu include
- Atomic Wallet and
You can also buy on Uniswap through Trust Wallet, which requires you to exchange Ethereum for SHIB.
The following are the list of the 10 next meme coins to watch out for in 2023
10 Next Meme Coins Next to Shiba Inu
- DOGECOIN: The first coin next to the Shiba Inu coin is dogecoin which has a loyal community of supporters who trade it and use it as a tipping currency for social media content.
It is on Litecoin and has the same technology behind its proof-of-work, and it is an open-source cryptocurrency.
2. SAFEMOON: The second coin next to the Shiba Inu coin is the safe moon, and it is a crypto-currency, which are digital currencies that exist solely online and hope to be a medium of exchange.
Safemoon was created on the Binance Smart Chain blockchain and only has a market cap of about $1.3 billion (as of Sept. 2, 2021), compared to about $930 billion for Bitcoin.
3. CUMROCKET COIN: The third coin next to the Shiba Inu coin is cumrocket, a deflationary token that operates on the Binance Smart Chain.
There are virtually no gas fees and almost instantaneous swaps! It is a token that rewards holders and punishes sellers, which can encourage a steadier price action.
4. DOGELON MARS: The fourth coin next to Shiba coins is the Dogelon Mars that bulls reloaded, setting up a mini-rally between Oct. 10 and 11. During this time, acquisition volume increases with the price exactly what you want to see.
Even more impressive, when ELON hit its most recent high on Oct. 14, volume confirmed the price. Volume levels were higher than the early October rally, providing more confirmation.
Thus, if you are looking for the next Shiba Inu, ELON surprisingly has strong support.
5. MONACO: The fifth coin next to the Shiba Inu coin is the monacoin, a blockchain-based cryptocurrency system predominantly used in Japan.
It creates blocks faster than Bitcoin and has beeN by Japan’s regulatory authorities in daily transactions.
6. HOGE FINANCE is the sixth coin next to the Shiba Inu coin, a deflationary cryptocurrency and ERC-20 token that runs on the Ethereum blockchain.
It uses smart contracts to incorporate special tokenomics into every transaction, including a 2% distribution to holders and a 2% coin burn.
7. TIGER KING: The seventh coin next to the Shiba Inu coin is the tiger king coin, and it is the latest expansion in his team’s growing ecosystem of digital and real-world products, which includes digital artwork in the form of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFT), a line of Cannabis-related products, and his cryptocurrency efforts.
8. SAMOYED COIN: The eighth coin next to the Shiba Inu coin is Samoyedcoin ($SAMO) is Solana’s meme coin, aiming to be community-owned and fun. Dogecoin inspired it.
9. DOGGY: DOGGY is the ninth coin next to the Shiba Inu coin that would allow you to exchange for Crypto Doggy NFT.
These cute animated doggies are by one of our featured artists, have a gif format, and are technically generated.
10. PEPE CASH: PepeCash is the tenth coin next to the Shiba Inu coin, a card like the other cards on this directory, except it is a lot more liquid. It is the currency of the Pepesphere.
Pepecash is requested to pay your submission fee to get your Rare Pepes into this directory and the wallets.
You can watch this video to get more next meme coins
I hope you find this article useful…
Kindly click on the share button below to spread the 10 next meme coins to look out for
- I'm a professional digital marketer with over 7 years of experience in the field. I create well researched content related to finance, cryptocurrency, stocks, forex and metaverse related articles.
- Wallet and Exchanges2023.01.13Understanding Bitcoin Wallet And How It Operates
- Business2023.01.13Branding Errors Every Entrepreneur Must Watch Out for While Naming Their Business
- Crypto Trading2023.01.11Top 10 Best Crypto Trading Signals Telegram Groups in 2023
- Tokens2023.01.11Best Shitcoins to Invest in 2023 – Learn How to Identify a Shitcoin Before Investing