In this article, we will understand all about the mongoose coin, where to buy the Mongoose coin, and its price prediction.
Many cryptocurrencies have been launched in recent times, following the massive success of cryptocurrency in recent years. This is, of course, notwithstanding the massive dips experienced on many major cryptocurrencies and even other ones like meme tokens.
Many investors and crypto users are now becoming more familiar with blockchain technology. This has increased investment into the crypto space giving more value and worth to various cryptos in the coin market.
The Mongoose coin is one such token that has seen significant growth since its launch in the coin market. Though only started as a joke in a hearing by a congressman, the Mongoose coin is well on its way and no longer a joke given its high market capitalization and steady increase in the number of holders and investors of the crypto.
What is Mongoose Coin?
The Mongoose coin is one of those cryptocurrencies founded on the most simple statement of a Congressman US during a hearing has grown exponentially to have a market capitalization of up to 2 Million USD and a mighty surge in the coin market.
Here is some basic information as regards the Mongoose coin:
- The Mongoose coin runs on the Polygon MATIC network, making it a POLY ERC-20 token.
- The Mongoose coin can be purchased from several major exchanges which support POLY ERC-20 tokens, giving investors and interested crypto users easy access to this token.
- Some decentralized exchanges where this token can be purchased include QuickSwap, PolyDEX, ParaSwap Polygon, and Autofarm.
- The Mongoose coin has grown with an increased surge of up to 320,000 percent and a market capitalization of 2 Million Dollars.
- Investors and crypto users can easily buy and store the Mongoose coin in their wallets with its easy access.
Mongoose Coin Tokenomics and Market Capitalization
The tokenomics of any crypto toke r coin plays a vital role in the coin’s strength in the coin space as this determines some basic movement of the coin in the coin market.
And also determines the price movement of the coin to some extent. Therefore investors and crypto users need to understand all about tokenomics of any coin or token they choose for their investment, as this would help them make informed decisions and put their funds right.
Here are the tokenomics of the Mongoose coin important for investors’ knowledge:
- There is a total supply of 69,420,000 Mongoose coins in the coin market.
- 5% of the coin is kept for the coin’s development, which helps promote and improve the coin in the coin market.
- Another 2% is used to reward the holders and investors of the Mongoose coin. Like many other tokens in the coin market that reward their holders and users just for holding their token.
- This makes it possible for investors and holders to earn more even without staking their tokens which is the case for most coins in the coin market.
- There is a 5% which is kept aside for the marketing of the Mongoose coin; this is to get more investors and crypto users aware of the token and promote the coin even better.
This is the tokenomics of the Mongoose coin necessary for investors to understand before making any investments.
Price and Contract Address of the Mongoose Coin
The Mongoose crypto has grown significantly in price and number of holders as, at the time of writing this article, the price of the coin as at the time of writing this article was $0.050740258094.
The contract address of the Mongoose coin is – 0xc3e35245040375c5939c0139b18c588d75cb5873.
People Also Read:
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Buy the Mongoose Coin
The Mongoose crypto has not yet been listed on several major exchanges. However, it can still purchase by following some simple basic steps for interested investors and crypto users who wish to buy and hold the Mongoose coin.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to buy the Mongoose coin for interested investors and crypto users:
- Users should download either the Metamask crypto platform or the Trust Wallet platforms as these are the crypto platforms that support the exchange of the Mongoose coin.
- Purchase the Polygon MATIC from a trusted exchange like Binance or Coinbase, or eToro and withdraw the already purchased MATIC to the Trust Wallet platform to be able to proceed to the next step.
- It is already assumed that the user has already signed into the Trust Wallet platform and has generated and safely kept the 12-word phrase that is needed to backup and secure the wallet.
- In this step, the user should navigate down to the dApps section of the Trust Wallet platform and open it up and on the search bar for URLs, search for the QuickSwap exchange and then click on the “Connect Wallet” button for the user to connect the wallet to the QuickSwap decentralized exchange.
- On the “From” button, input the number of MATIC the user wishes to use for the transaction, and then on the “To” button, paste the contract address of the Mongoose crypto on the search bar and import the token.
- Once done, the exchange is ready to be carried out, the user should simply hit the “Swap” button, and the MATIC will be exchanged for the Mongoose crypto and stored in the user’s wallet.
Is it Advisable to Invest in the Mongoose Coin?
The Mongoose crypto has seen significant growth in the crypto space with its high surge in percentage and increase in the number of holders and investors in the coin market.
The coin, which started as a joke, is no longer one since it is now an actual means for investors and crypto users to maximize profit and make gains from their investment.
It is still advisable for crypto investors and users to do their basic research before investing their funds into any crypto token. This would help them make the best decision regarding their investment and not lose their funds to scam tokens all over the crypto market today.
What are your thoughts on the Mongoose coin? Share your views and ideas using the comment section.