In this article, we will understand all about the Kujira coin and how to buy the Kujira coin.
The coin market has seen significant growth over recent years and especially seen many coins and tokens hit a new Time High ATH in the year 2021.
Investors and crypto enthusiasts need to understand all about any token they choose for their investment, as this will help them decide on any of these tokens.
The Kujira coin is one such token that has received constant attention from investors and crypto-asset holders in recent times.
What is Kujira Coin?
With its major focus set on creating a more decentralized system of exchanging and financial transactions to favor regular crypto users, the Kujira crypto has seen an increase in the number of its crypto users.
Here is some basic information about the Kujira coin necessary for investors to understand:
- The Kujira crypto aims to provide regular traders of crypto assets with a playing field that they can use to compete with other trading platforms at a higher level.
- With a mindset where the platform works to make everyone a whale, from beginner crypto investors to pro-crypto investors and crypto users, the Kujira crypto believes that decentralized finance should favor investors no matter the market stage at every given point, up or down.
- The Kujira crypto runs on the Terra network, making it a strong crypto coin in its way.
Kujira Coin Contract Address and Market Cap
For any interested investor, it is important to understand all about the tokenomics of t Kujira crypto. This is a vital part of any token in the coin market since it helps determine some basic things about a coin, including its legitimacy in the coin market.
Here are the basic tokenomics of the Kujira coin:
- The Kujira coin has a total supply of 150 Million Kujira coins in the coin market.
- 16.5% of the total supply goes to staking rewards, and another 4.5% goes to the treasury.
- 6% of the total supply was used for airdrop, and another 4% went to marketing.
- 20% of the total supply was kept for the team of developers of the coin, and another 7.3% was allocated for operational use.
- 4% goes for liquidity, and 14% goes for a public sale of the crypto coin.
Price and Contract Address
As of the time of writing this article, the Kujira coin has seen an increase in worth and value, and its price is at $3.55.
Its contract address is – terra1xfsdgcemqwxp4hhnyk4rle6wr22sseq7j07dnn.
People Also Read:
Where & How to Buy Cummies Crypto – Price Prediction 2025
4jnet Coin Price Prediction 2025 and where to buy
Where & How to Buy Polygon (Matic) Crypto – Complete Guide
Can Dogecoin Reach $1 or $100? [SEE EXPERT ANALYSIS]
Decentraland MANA Price Prediction 2022 – 2025 [Expert Analysis]
How to Buy Kujira Coin Step-By-Step Guide
Though the Kujira coin has not yet been listed on several major exchanges like Binance and Coinbase, this token can still be purchased and stored in the wallet of interested investors.
Here is a guide on how to buy the Kujira coin:
- Since the Kuira crypto runs on the Terra network and is a Terra token, it can only be swapped on the TerraSwap platform.
- Purchase the Terra coin or LUNA from any major exchange, exchange it to UST, and then withdraw it to the Terraswap platform.
- Once done, on the TerraSwap platform, exchange the UST for the Kujira coin and confirm the password to your TerraSwap platform to enable the exchange to happen.
- Once successful, the UST will be exchanged for the Kujira crypto and stored in the user’s wallet.
Crypto users and investors can purchase and hold the Kuijra coin in their wallets using these simple steps.
Is Kujira Coin A Good Investment?
The Kujira crypto has received significant and growing attention from investors everywhere, and this has made the coin increase in both value and worth over time since its launch.
It is still important for interested investors and crypto users to do diligent research before investing funds into any crypto token. This will help them make an informed decision about any token or coin and avoid losing funds to scam tokens in the coin market.
What is your view on the Kujira coin? Share your thoughts and opinion in the comment section.