What is Inuyasha Crypto Coin?
The Inuyasha token is another token that has recently made high moves on the market, which puts it among the leading coins with total investors’ attention.
Here are some of the major information and description about the Inuyasha token:
- The Inuyasha token is an Ethereum coin which makes it an ERC-20 token and can be traded on the Ethereum network or Blockchain.
- The coin is a meme coin, just like other meme coin tokens making waves in 2021.
- The coin has a rewarding system where its users are rewarded just for holding the coin in their various wallets.
- Though not listed on major exchanges and platforms, the coin can still be purchased through the steps that will still be shown in this article.
- Being an ERC-20 coin, the Inuyasha token can be purchased through basic swapping of Ethereum for the Inuyasha token using some swapping platforms, including Uniswap.
The Inuyasha coin was launched not too long ago and has seen significant growth in the market over the short time since its release.
This growth and surge in price contribute to the primary factor which has attracted investors and other crypto users to the coin, making it a trending coin in the coin market and the crypto world today.
Inuyasha Token Contract Address and Market Cap
It is also important to understand the tokenomics of the Inuyasha coin for all those who wish to be part of this project.
Here is a break-down of the coin’s tokenomics and other vital information:
- The Inuyasha token has a total supply of 100 Billion, i.e., 100,000,000,000.
- The coin has a total of 11% on tax for the use of the Inuyasha coin.
- 2% of the total amount of the coin goes into liquidity, just as it is applied to other cryptocurrencies.
- 5% of the currency circulates back into Marketing, which is vital to bolstering transactions on the Inuyasha coin.
- Another 2% goes into the reflection of the Inuyasha coin.
- And lastly, another 2% of the Inuyasha coin is left for strategic buyback on the Inuyasha coin in the coin market.
Price and Contract Address
As of the time of writing this article, the official price of the Inuyasha coin is $0.00 on the coin markets and exchange platforms.
The Inuyasha token contract address is – 0x5bddbfdc228e1bbdb9ef5ca1dc56b54c4d6d6621.
People Also Read:
How to Buy the Inuyasha Token
Since its launch, the Inuyasha token has not been listed on major trading and exchange platforms, including Binance, Coinbase, and others.
It is important for investors and users to know how to get the Inuyasha coin since it has not yet been listed on these major exchanges and trading platforms.
Here is a step by step guide for investors who wish to buy and store the Inuyasha coin:
- Investors can purchase Ethereum on major exchanges such as Binance and Coinbase.
- The already purchased Ethereum can be sent to the Trust Wallet of the user to be used to purchase the Inuyasha token.
- When deposited into the Trust Wallet, the user can open the DApps panel to swap the Ethereum for Inuyasha coin using the desired DApp.
- In this case, Uniswap is highly recommended for the swap of Ethereum.
- After swapping using the Uniswap platform, the user or investor will get the Inuyasha coin worth the number of Ethereum swapped and store it in their wallet.
This is a simple step to guide any user who wants to buy and tear the Inuyasha coin in their wallet.
Is Inuyasha Coin a Good Investment?
With its surging rate in the market, the Inuyasha coin has caught the eye of investors in recent times.
Since other meme coins have been doing well in the coin market since 2021, the Inuyasha coin is a coin with positive prospects going into the future.
What do you think of the Inuyasha coin? Leave a comment using the Comment section and share your ideas and views.
- Coin Price Prediction2023.01.11Fantom Token (FTM) Crypto Price Prediction 2023 – 2025
- Coin Price Prediction2023.01.11ChainLink Token Price Prediction 2023 – 2025
- Tokens2023.01.11How to Buy Songbird Token & Price Prediction 2023 – 2025
- Crypto Talk2023.01.11Bitcoin Recovers after Plummeting To New 2023 Lows