If you want to buy lucky block crypto, there are a few things you need to know. Lucky block cryptos are cryptocurrencies that have had a good run recently and are expected to keep going up in value.
What is Lucky Block Crypto?
Lucky Block is a crypto-lottery platform that uses the Binance Smart Chain. It offers daily lotto prize drawings with higher odds of winning while being safer and more transparent than traditional lottery systems. Many people are not aware that traditional lotteries are somewhat outdated. Traditional lotteries still use paper tickets and lack a digital presence.
Lucky Block is one of the most undervalued cryptocurrencies. It aims to change that by using the power of Binance Smart Chain to provide a fairer and more transparent lotto process. All transactions will be visible to the public ledger because the Lucky Block platform runs on blockchain.
Is lucky Block a Good Investment?
Although Lucky Block is still relatively new, it has received a lot of attention from media outlets. Lucky Block could have extraordinary investment potential in the future, given the many upgrades and plans that are being made.
Where to Buy Lucky Block
I recommend PancakeSwap. PancakeSwap’s investment process is extremely simple and requires only a BSC-compatible crypto wallet and some Binance Coin. This will allow you to make your investment right from your home.
Lucky Block Price
To get an idea of the future price, it is a good idea to look at the coin’s past price history before you purchase Lucky Block token. Today’s Lucky Block price is $0.001634 USD, with a 24-hour trading volume at $206,960 USD
How to Buy Lucky Block Crypto
While Pancakeswap is opening up new opportunities like Lucky Block, the initial investment process can prove to be quite challenging.
We are going to help you understand the process of purchasing Lucky Block.
Step 1: Ensure You Have BNB
- Lucky Block, like all Binance Smart Chain projects, will be initially paired with Pancakeswap and BNB. This means that to purchase Lucky Block, you will need BNB tokens.
- You will therefore need to buy BNB tokens if you don’t have them. You can proceed to the next step if you already own BNB.
- There are many brokers and exchanges that can help you buy BNB. BNB is the industry’s largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capital.
- However, we recommend buying BNB directly from Binance’s website. It is very simple.
Buy BNB at Binance
How to Buy a BNB through Binance:
- Open Account: Create an account at Binance. You will need to use the Binance US version if you are from the US. However, the steps required are the same.
- KYC: In order to purchase BNB immediately with your debit/credit cards, you will need to complete a quick KYC procedure. Upload a copy your government-issued ID. We have found that verification should take less than two minutes.
- Navigate to the BNB Purchase Page. Hover your mouse over “Buy Crypto” and click on “Credit/Debit Card”. Based on where you access the Binance website, your local currency will automatically update.
- Enter stake: Search for “BNB” in the “Receive” box. Next, enter the amount you wish to purchase in BNB tokens. This will be done in local currency. If you enter $100, the amount in BNB tokens for that transaction will be updated based on current exchange rate.
- You can buy BNB by clicking here. Once you are satisfied that all details have been correctly entered, you can confirm your purchase.
In a matter of seconds you can view the BNB tokens you have just purchased in your Binance wallet.
You can also join lucky block telegram
Step 2 – Transfer BNB to Trusted Wallet
After you have bought BNB tokens, you need to transfer them to a private cryptocurrency wallet which can be connected to the Binance Smart Chain. You can skip this step if you already have a wallet that has an allocation of BNB tokens.
Trust Wallet is backed directly by Binance. To transfer the tokens, you must first download Trust Wallet and install it on your mobile device.
Create Trust Wallet
How to set up Trust Wallet.
- Download Trust Wallet: Go to the Google Play Store or App Store, and search for ‘Trust Wallet. The app can be downloaded to your mobile phone.
- Create a new wallet: Open the Trust Wallet application that you have just downloaded, and click on Create New Wallet’. A PIN will be required to log in to your wallet.
- Make a backup password: This is the most important part. You will now be given your 12-word backup password. These 12 words should be written down on a piece of paper and kept safe. This is important because if you lose or forget your PIN, you won’t be able access your Trust Wallet again unless you have the passphrase.
- Confirm Passphrase This is to make sure you have correctly written the 12 words.
Transfer BNB to Trust Wallet
After you have created your Trust Wallet you can now fund it using the BNB that you bought in the previous step.
- Obtain BNB address: Click on ‘BNB” in the Trust Wallet interface. Next, click the “Receive” button. The unique BNB public address will be displayed for your Trust Wallet.
- Copy BNB Address. Next, copy the displayed BNB address. This can be done securely by clicking the “Copy” button. The address will be added to your clipboard.
- Visit Binance: Now you can return to Binance’s website, where you bought your BNB. Log in to your account. Click on “Wallet” and then click on “Overview”. Next, click on “Withdraw ‘.
- Select BNB: In the drop-down menu, click on “BNB”. You can choose to withdraw 100% of your BNB balance – assuming that you intend to use the entire amount to purchase Lucky Block.
- Copy the BNB Address and then Withdraw: Now you can paste the BNB address you have copied from your Trust Wallet. After you confirm the transaction, the BNB tokens will arrive in your Trust Wallet within less than 2 minutes.
You will need to confirm your withdrawal via SMS or email.
Step 3 – Swap BNB to Binance Smart chain
- You should now have a set of BNB tokens in Trust Wallet.
- BNB is a subsidiary of the Binance Smart Chain. Lucky Block, along with thousands of other tokens decentralized, operates on the Binance Smart Chain. Both chains can be confused, as they operate independently.
- To purchase Lucky Block via Pancakeswap you’ll first need to switch your Binance Chain BNB to the Binance Smart Chain.
Swap to Smart Chain
You can swap chains with Trust Wallet by clicking a button.
- Click on BNB to Trust Wallet: Open Trust Wallet and click on BNB. Now you should see the tokens you have transferred from the previous step.
- Click on the “Swap” button. Then, click on ‘Swap To Smart Chain’.
- Enter Quantity: If you wish to transfer your entire BNB balance to the Smart Chain you can click the 100% button. It is worthwhile to reduce the total quantity slightly so you have enough BNB left over from the Binance Chain to cover transaction fees.
- Confirm Swap: Trust Wallet will execute your smart contract once you have confirmed the swap. This will be sent to you as a notification.
You should be able see your Smart Chain balance update in less than 60 seconds.
Step 4 – Connect to Pancake Swap, and Purchase Lucky Block
- Now you should have an allocation Binance Smart Chain tokens. This allows you to now invest in Lucky Block.
- First, connect to Pancakeswap. Pancakeswap, a centralized exchange, allows users to trade and buy tokens listed on the Binance Smart Chain.
- Pancakeswap facilitates trades worth billions of dollars every month, and is used daily by millions of crypto investors.
Connect Trusted Wallet to Pancakeswap
How to Access the Pancakeswap Decentralized Exchange via Your Trust Wallet:
Click on DApps
Click on the ‘DApps” button at the bottom of the Trust Wallet interface. You will be presented with a list of decentralized applications or DApps that you can access from Trust Wallet.
Next, search for the Pancakeswap Logo and click it. Scroll down to find it. This essentially takes you to https://pancakeswap.finance.
However, connecting through Trust Wallet will allow you to use your balance for Lucky Block tokens.
You can use your Trust Wallet balance as a payment for your Lucky Block investment, as we have already mentioned. You must first authorize this.
To do this, click on ‘Connect Wallet’
Next, click on Trust Wallet’ to authorize.
Binance Smart chain
Your Trust Wallet should automatically connect to Pancakeswap via Smart Chain. This can be checked by checking the top-right corner of the app to see if the Smart Chain logo appears – as it is in this image.
Click on the logo to select ‘Smart Chain’.
Buy Lucky Block
Once you have connected to Pancakeswap via Trust Wallet – via the Smart Chain, it is possible to purchase Lucky Block.
Enter Lucky Block Contract
- As you can see in the image, the default is to swap BNB for CAKE. We need to swap CAKE for Lucky Block. First, click on “CAKE ‘.”
- The list of selected cryptocurrency will be displayed to you. Pancakeswap won’t display Lucky Block as it is a newly listed token.
- You can copy the Lucky Block contract address into your browser and click on “Import”:
- Pancakeswape now will issue a warning about the legitimacy of your contract address. This is because anyone can create tokens on the Binance Smart Chain, and therefore, bad actors will often imitate projects.
- As an extra safeguard, we recommend that you verify the above address using the Lucky Block Telegram group. Once you have confirmed that the address is correct, tick the “I understand” box and click on “Import ‘.
Next, enter the number of Lucky Block tokens you want to purchase. This is easiest if you enter the number in BNB. The Lucky Block equivalent will then update automatically based on current prices.
In our example, 5 BNB would get us just over 1.5 Million Lucky Block tokens.
Last, confirm your Lucky Block purchase. Pancakeswap will then execute the smart contract order and the token exchange will occur.
Step 5 – Add Lucky Block to Trust
- Sometimes, Lucky Block may need to be manually added to your Trust Wallet interface – to see how many tokens are available.
- To do so, return to Trust Wallet and click the button at the top-right corner.
- Next, click on ‘Add Custom Token’.
- It says “Smart Chain” next to the word “Network”. If you see a different network (e.g. Change this to Smart Chain if a different network is shown (e.g. Ethereum).
- Now, you will be asked to enter the Lucky Block contract address. This is the exact same address you used to enter into Pancakeswap during the purchase process.
- After you have copied the address in the appropriate box, the Name’, Symbol’ and ‘Decimals’ will be automatically updated
Step 6 – How to Sell Lucky Block
- You might want to cash out your Lucky Block tokens in the near future. To do this, you will need to return to Pancakeswap using your Trust Wallet.
- Next, choose Lucky Block as your token and BNB to be your digital currency. This is basically the same process as when you purchased the tokens earlier, but reversed.
- To change the slippage tolerance, select how many Lucky Block tokens to see. Lucky Block recommends increasing this number to 13%. This includes slippage and the Lucky Block selling taxes of 12 %.
- Pancakeswap will exchange your Lucky Block tokens to BNB once you have confirmed the exchange. In less than 2 minutes, the BNB tokens will arrive in your Trust Wallet.
Lucky Block Crypto Release Date
Lucky block crypto is a new and untested cryptocurrency that was released on December 15th, 2017. It is based on the Ethereum blockchain and uses the ERC-20 token standard. Lucky block cryptos are available for purchase on various exchanges, and users can earn rewards for holding Lucky blocks.
This guide will explain how to purchase Lucky Block. It will also cover the investment process and everything you need to know.
- I’m a firm believer that information is the key to financial freedom. On Coindecimal Blog, I write about personal finance and crypto.
- Stock Market2023.01.12Top 10 Stock Market Mentors In Australia 2023
- Wallet and Exchanges2023.01.12Top 10 Best Platforms To Buy Cryptocurrency In Australia 2023
- Wallet and Exchanges2023.01.11Top 10 Best Crypto Staking Platforms in Australia 2023
- Forex Trading2023.01.1110 Best CMA Regulated Forex Brokers In Kenya 2023