If you would like to know where and how to buy FEG Token at the current rate and also the top cryptocurrency exchanges for trading in FEG Token stock. Kindly read through this article for a detailed explanation on how to buy FEG token.
About FEG Token
FEG Token is a decentralized transaction network on the Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain. It is driven by the native FEG token, a hyper-deflationary, community-driven governance token with a 2 percent transaction tax.
It has a Circulating Supply: 41,577,624,286,996,110 F, and a Total Supply: 100,000,000,000,000,000 FEG.
FEG Token was built/created to redesign how decentralized (DeFi) finance is structured. The FEG Token focus on reshaping and evolving how Decentralized finance works completely.
It aims to do this while still delivering the unique ecosystem ever built for Decentralized finance much-needed advancements.
The idea that follows the FEG Token Is that the FEG token was created to provide a decentralized transaction network that would operate on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20) and also operate on the Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20).
Where to Buy FEG Token
Below are the listed exchanges where one can buy FEG tokens:
- PancakeSwap (V2),
Is the FEG Token a Good Investment?
FEG token has its own exchange (FegEx), where investors can buy and sell FEG tokens. The Feg project is still working to develop liquidity pools, cross-chain bridges, and also token-wrapping, which the developers will hopefully release these great features in the coming months.
However, it’s unclear what benefits the FEG token can provide, which other DeFi protocols like the Uniswap, 1inch and PancakeSwap already have.
The Feg token price is based purely on speculation, so fundamentally, the FEG token is not a good investment, but in the cryptocurrency world, nobody knows what happens next; everyone only analyzes and speculates.
Maybe the FEG token will give insane profit in the future, so if you plan to buy FEG, then ensure you go for it but only invest the amount that doesn’t affect you financially.
Where And How to Buy Tesla Coin – An Easy Step by Step Guide
Where and How to Buy Magic Coin – An Easy Step by Step Guide
How to Buy a Stock on TD Ameritrade App – Complete Guide
Where and how to Buy Hamster Coin Crypto – Step by Step Guide
How to Buy FEG Token on a Trust Wallet
Below we have listed detailed steps on how to buy FEG token on a Trust wallet; kindly follow these steps to buy your FEG token on Trust wallet.
- Download the Trust Wallet app
- Create an account if you do not have any or sign in to your existing account
- You will be given 12 Phrased words (make sure to save this somewhere because this is what gives you access to your account in the future). Once you’re logged in to the account, navigate to DApps.
- Search for the Pancakeswap exchange (this is when the coin is on pancakeswap) or on Uniswap exchange
- At the top right corner, make sure to choose Smart Chain.
- Connect your pancakeswap Wallet to the Trust wallet at the top right
- Then choose BNB and enter the amount of BNB you need to swap
- Click below on the navigation button, and you’ll be directed to a search query.
- Enter the coin contract address which you to buy, and import the coin
- next, click on Swap to swap BNB to the Feg coin
- Wait until you see a success message.
- If you don’t see a success message, it’s probably that you are required to increase your transaction slippage.
- Click on the settings icon beside the SWAP above to increase the slippage.
- Next, you should see Standard, Fast, and Instant; leave it at standard
- Next, go down a bit and enter 7 in the Slippage tolerance and then click on the X button above
- next, click on SWAP, and it should be successful.
If it’s still unsuccessful, keep repeating and increasing the Slippage tolerance until you get the right one. But at 15% slippage tolerance, it should work perfectly.
How to Buy FEG Token on Coinbase Wallet
Download a Coinbase Wallet
A Coinbase Wallet is required to purchase FEG Token. Coinbase Wallet is available as both a mobile app and browser extension. Download Coinbase Wallet.
Choose a Coinbase Wallet username.
You will need to choose a username for your Wallet, and this username allows other Coinbase Wallet users to send you crypto easily.
Securely store your recovery phrase.
You will be given 12 Phrased words (make sure to save this somewhere because this is what gives you access to your account in the future)
Plan for Ethereum network fees
Fees differ based on how busy the network is and how complicated the transaction is, and also how fast you would like the transaction completed. Plan to set aside some funds for fees.
Purchase and transfer ETH to Coinbase Wallet
The way you transfer the ETH to your Coinbase Wallet depends on which Wallet you are using, the mobile app or the Chrome extension.
Use the ETH to buy FEG Token in the trade tab.
If you are using the Wallet on your phone, you can buy FEG Token in the app. tap on the “Trade” tab, where you can swap the ETH for any token that runs on the Ethereum standard (known as “ERC-20 tokens”). Tap on “choose coin” and select FEG Token.
Input the amount of ETH you wish to exchange for FEG Token. Always remember to leave enough for transaction fees. Confirm the purchase and follow the instructions on the screen to finalize your transaction.
If you are using the Coinbase Wallet extension, tap the “Convert” button. Then Search for FEG Token, input the amount of ETH you want to exchange for FEG Token, and leave enough for transaction fees. Confirm the purchase and follow the instructions on the screen to finalize your transaction.
Was this article helpful? Let’s have your view on the where and how to buy Feg token in the comment section below.
Watch the video below to learn where and how to buy FEG Token:
My name is Precious Ejiofor, I am a professional self motivated, dependable writer and editor, with over 4 year of experience in writing for variety of business and platforms. I am able and capable to write on any kind of topic.
Specifically, I focus on producing persuasive and compelling contents that is thoughtful, prominent, and engaging.