This article will discuss HDFC Bank Interest Rates in 2022. HDFC Bank Interest Rates is the percentage of interest that the Indian-based Bank offers on deposits between the maturity period of seven to twenty-nine days, thirty to ninety days, and ninety-one days to six months.
What is the Highest FD Rate for HDFC Bank?
Currently, the highest available rate for the general public on HDFC Bank is 2.5% to 5.5%, while for senior citizens, it is 3% to 6.25%, ranging from 7 days to 10 years of investment.
The interest rate on HDFC bank tax-saving FD is 5.45% for the general public and 5.95% for senior citizens who deposit for five years.
Can I Open Multiple FDs in HDFC?
Yes, one can open and hold as many fixed deposits accounts as possible. The only requirement for having more than one FD account is to save a deposit for at least seven days.
Which Account is Best in HDFC Bank?
The best account in HDFC bank is their savings account package, which is the ideal option to encourage a strong saving habit in users and account holders.
This account is considered the best and can be opened remotely from your mobile device with a few easy steps.
There is 24/7 customer service attached to this account which users can access by using the bank app.
Other exciting offers, such as lifestyle and health care benefits, unlimited cash withdrawals, and zero balance maintenance, further highlight why it is the best.
HDFC Bank Interest Rates on Savings Account?
The HDFC bank interest rate on savings accounts is divided into a deposit below Rs 50 Lakh and above Rs 50 Lakh.
The savings deposit interest rate is 3% per annum on balances below Rs 50 Lakh, while it is 3.4% for balanced which are greater than Rs 50 Lakh.
HDFC Bank Interest Rate on Fixed Deposit Account
HDFC gives one the privilege to invest and earn interest from their deposits within seven days to 10 years.
Account-holders can earn up to 5.50% per annum for fixed deposits (FD) ranging between 5 to 10 years. Senior citizens could also enjoy the additional interest of 0.50% for deposits within seven days to 5 years and 0.75% interest on deposits within 5 to 10 years.
HDFC Bank Interest Rates on Salary Account
HDFC has an interest rate for all savings account holders who use the salary account package.
The interest rate is 3.5% to 4% for all fixed deposit users who save their funds in the HDFC salary account.
The bank has various features and can be accessed from many ATMs and multiple branches scattered around its resident country.
HDFC FD Interest Rates 2022 Calculator
HDFC fixed deposit (FD) interest rates calculator is a helpful tool in determining your returns on investment from your fixed deposits.
The calculator helps investors and account holders with HDFC to know how much they will derive from their fixed deposit after its maturity period. Some of the benefits attached to this calculator include.
• It helps to save time and other resources while determining your returns on investment.
• The calculator is suitable for accessing one’s asset maturity date and total amount.
• The calculator uses the specific formula for calculating returns on investment which applies to the one used in HDFC bank.
• With the calculator, you can determine your returns of fixed deposit short-term, payout, and even reinvestment.
HDFC Bank Interest rates are suitable for long-term fixed deposit account holders who intend to keep their funds for a long time.
Investors and account holders would earn massive returns depending on their fixed deposit amount and the specific type of fixed deposit they intend to invest their funds.
Ensure you make findings and research the bank and its features before investing your funds.
We hope this article will help reveal the various interest rate and assist you in making an investment decision. Kindly visit our comment section for your views and questions.
Watch the video below to know the HDFC Bank interest rates in 2022:
- Nubank Stock Price Prediction 2025: Is Nubank Stock a Good Investment?
- Where and How to buy Russian Rubles – An Easy Step by Step Guide
- How to Buy Stocks on TD Ameritrade
- Microsoft Stock Forecast 2022 – 2025: Is Microsoft Stock A Good Buy?
- 7 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Ignore Cryptocurrency Investment
- Top 3 Crypto Tokens In 2022
- 10 Robinhood Alternatives for Non-US Citizens, You Should Try in 2022
- 10 Best Private Money Lenders in Nigeria
- Annaly Capital Management Stock Price Prediction 2022 – 2030
- Where and How to Buy HEX Coin – An Easy Step by Step Guide